Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Great news for XRP coin holders?  (Read 1089 times)
Octular

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 09:10:11 PM

think it sounds sketchy...
Not Ripple standards
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 09:56:03 PM

No not a great news, this might be bubble project and as per my understanding I sense some sort of miscommunication or marketing gimmick and I am sure it will be just like any other airdrop wherein we cannot expect much apart from few pennies and holding on to XRP for this purpose doesn't make sense.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2020, 10:14:15 PM

Not a great one mate, this technology has been in used and nothing new with this fork but for those with the ripple tokens don't expect anything good from the project. The supply of this token is bad as ripple, so, why see it great mate?, shitcoin indeed.

Well, free money is a free money and it is still great.  If you are an XRP holder, it sure is great since you will be acquiring some possible value token free.  As of the technology, who know..  they can always make it big if they played their marketing strategy right. 

If there's anybody that has doubts about the airdrop being real, it is real but it currently does not have much interests/hype so it is recommended not to put your hopes high. The airdrop is not organized by Ripple team. Nice initiative. Finally XRP fanboys now have something to cheer and look forward to.

It will become popular if it surges in price, but for now, XRP holders should enjoy their free token and hope for the best so that if they don't want to hold it, they can at least sell them at a good price.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2020, 10:47:11 PM

yep free money is free money. this must be the reason why XRP increment a cent.

if they want to make it easy to distribute the airdrop why not just send the flare tokens to the eth wallet of the users in the listed exchanges. there will be no need for the users to fill the form to submit eth address in another 3rd party wietse that might soon ask for KYC.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 11:16:29 PM

yep free money is free money. this must be the reason why XRP increment a cent.

if they want to make it easy to distribute the airdrop why not just send the flare tokens to the eth wallet of the users in the listed exchanges. there will be no need for the users to fill the form to submit eth address in another 3rd party wietse that might soon ask for KYC.

That may be the case here. When I checked the site, not very attractive to read all those instructions. And most likely, those who will participate will end up receiving tokens with very little value in the market. Paying for the gas fees and other fees like trading/withdrawal fees may not even compensate for what you received. Not XRP holder here but sometimes I use XRP for transfer purposes.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 11:33:56 PM

I am confused about this,

I am not sure if this is legitimate or not. I don't quite understand what they are pointing out in the website you provided. It seems sketchy for me. Maybe we should wait for more updates regarding this, maybe they will provide a clearer explanation about this one.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 11:41:38 PM

Many XRP holders have doubts about the airdrop spark token, there is still a lot of unclear information regarding this airdrop.
Hopefully it can make XRP prices go up and spark tokens have good value. But since I still have doubts about this information,
I will wait for updates to get clearer and more reliable information.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 11:02:34 AM

Yes my dear friends flare network will Airdrop spark token to all XRP holder. The snapshot date is 12 December in 2020.
In its latest update, Flare Finance announced that it will be launching six DeFi products as an all-in-one solution for investing. Thus, it will bring the higher utility of FLR tokens and XRP to the DeFi markets.

XRP holder follow the step for eligible airdrop: https://flare.wietse.com/

The supporting exchange for aridrop: https://flare.xyz/supporting-exchanges/

I think that's a piece of good news for XRP holders if the Spark token price will be good after it was traded so I think it was a great opportunity to earn because it is free money, so who will be against free money? I think everyone loves free money so it's good news to all XRP holders out there, December 12th is the snapshot day so I will mark my calendar for that event that's for sure. I have some XRP in my Binance wallet but not that much to earn big for that airdrop so let us wait for that day hoping it will be going smooth.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 12:30:19 PM

This is interesting news for those of us who have XRP assets but do not rush to make decisions because before this has happened in other coins but in the end we can not get anything, if it will be properly launched DeFi products then this will be very interesting and xrp coin holders will definitely get a good result.

looking at the experience of BCH hard forks I hesitate to buy XRP just for profit,
look at the current BCH price doesn't get Pump support, it looks like this will also happen in XRP,
considering this coin is also very difficult to pump.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 01:15:06 PM

This is, of course, good news for XRP holders, but I haven’t heard anything about flare network, so I will have to see what kind of project it is and what it is capable of, because perhaps this project can bring good income, so I need to devote a little time to this project because maybe this project will be very famous in future.
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 01:48:39 PM

Airdrops are just a form of promotion, if the Airdrop has no value, it will not help much for XRP owners because I believe that the value comes from creation or strengthening. rather than airdrop programs. Look at NEO, they have some airdrop programs and the value of the project is still decreasing in 2018.
I got your point mate, flare just use XRP as a way to promote its airdrop. The XRP holders will get flare tokens and they will trade this token in the market. This is the same scenario as bitcoin fork coin.
It may become free money for all XRP users but i do believe if this forked coin from XRP will not be last long.
The team who will be issuing this fork coin know that how to attract massive demand instantly by creating an airdrop for the major coin users.
This will bring instant demand for the token.

The story of fork coin will be repeating again.
How can I be sure that XRP's airdrop can be specifically listed on any particular exchange? At least the airdrops from 2017 up to now have mostly been created on a smart contract platform so that they are easily posted on DEX. With FLARE it will be more difficult if it is not a truly invested project or a partner of XRP. In case you mention it similar to a Bitcoin-like fork, the reward is not correct since at least BCH has the same origin as BTC and it is supported by miners into developers.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 01:57:27 PM

wow, Flare is really big on this Airdrop campaign.  But how will this be eligible to become a holder of XRP?  Can i still join if i hold 1 $ XRP?  In addition, how is your distribution scheme?  I want to know if I receive FLR tokens, can I sell them, or do I have to use FLR to buy tokens of 6 Defi projects? Thanks for replying me  Wink

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████