Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:22:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we know if Satoshi is still alive?  (Read 1968 times)
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:09:29 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but i believe he made a post on some p2p website stating "I am not dorian nakamoto" a few weeks ago.

It wasn't him/her/them.

Someone hacked his/hers/their account.
That is for certain because he/she/they didn't sign the message.
I don't believe this message is from S4VV4S, it isn't signed...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 09:19:05 PM

but I am sure, he is swimming in the pool full with money.
Actually, the one thing we know for sure is that she/they/he are NOT swimming in pools of money. It's all right there on the blockchain.

Not a single penny of this person(s) wealth has yet been touched!

This means one of two things:

1. They/she/he is waiting for their BTC to be worth FAR more than it currently is before they're willing to touch even a fraction of it. Meaning they anticipate enormous valuation increase within their lifetime.
2. Bitcoin was a gift to the world, and the creator will never touch any of the wealth. The implication being that it was - and always will be - an utterly selfless act.

Given just HOW MUCH wealth they have, scenario #1 seems exceedingly unlikely to me. If you have millions in BTC, what's the harm in cashing in a few thousand to buy yourself something nice?

Again, NOT ONE PENNY has been touched! Take from that what you will.

The conclusion I must draw, as a man of reason, is that the invention of Crypto was a selfless act - a gift to the world just like Newtonian physics (Isaac Newton was paid only in books for that revelation).

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Nathonas

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 09:26:57 PM

I am fine. Don't worry about it Wink
Sorry - it will be announced in a few more days that he was on MH370.  RIP

I have  been working closely with his family and we have been able to recover most keys

No wonder the Malaysians were coming up with crazy theories like the plane flying to Afghanistan. They were thinking of a way to cover up the illumnati's murder of Satoshi Nakamoto.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
harrymmmm

Activity: 576
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:05:22 AM

1. They/she/he is waiting for their BTC to be worth FAR more than it currently is before they're willing to touch even a fraction of it. Meaning they anticipate enormous valuation increase within their lifetime.
2. Bitcoin was a gift to the world, and the creator will never touch any of the wealth. The implication being that it was - and always will be - an utterly selfless act.

or
3: it's hard to get fiat out without revealing himself, and at least renewing interest in who he is?

Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:32:36 AM

Well, how do we know if he is still alive, what if he passed away when we all thought he dropped out of bitcoin.

Unless, Dorian is actually him Roll Eyes Undecided
He replied on his p2p foundation profile?

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:26:20 AM

Actually, the one thing we know for sure is that she/they/he are NOT swimming in pools of money. It's all right there on the blockchain.

Given just HOW MUCH wealth they have, scenario #1 seems exceedingly unlikely to me. If you have millions in BTC, what's the harm in cashing in a few thousand to buy yourself something nice?

The conclusion I must draw, as a man of reason, is that the invention of Crypto was a selfless act - a gift to the world just like Newtonian physics (Isaac Newton was paid only in books for that revelation).

His true reason was world domination.

Once Bitcoin goes mainstream and is worth a $hit load he is gonna come out and buy ur and everyone else's a$$.

All Hail Satoshi, Emperor of the Earth

Cheesy

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 05:42:12 AM

His true reason was world domination.
I doubt that. You should probably consider employing doubt more frequently in your life. It's a powerful force for discovering truth.

Yes, I know you're joking. But there is a little truth in every joke, and a little joke in every truth.

I don't really have any patience for "devil's advocate" bullshit anymore. Not here, not know. The stakes are far too high.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
softron

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:13:29 AM

I think his alive and kicking, did u see d 'satoshi bitcoins' that started moving few weeks ago.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: