Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electricity, Internet and Mobile Network  (Read 445 times)
Alert31 (OP)

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 11:07:02 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2020, 01:09:09 PM by Alert31

Electricity is a form of energy. Electricity is the flow of electrons. All matter is made up of atoms, and an atom has a center, called a nucleus. The nucleus contains positively charged particles called protons and uncharged particles called neutrons.

Internet access is the ability of individuals and organizations to connect to the Internet using computer terminals, computers, and other devices; and to access services such as email and the World Wide Web. Internet access is sold by Internet service providers (ISPs) delivering connectivity at a wide range of data transfer rates via various networking technologies. Many organizations, including a growing number of municipal entities, also provide cost-free wireless access and landlines.

Mobile networks
A cellular network or mobile network is a communication network where the last link is wireless. ... These base stations provide the cell with the network coverage which can be used for transmission of voice, data, and other types of content.

Edit: The above meaning of electricity, Internet Access and Mobile networks is just a meaning I got from Google and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_access. I just put the meaning of that for additional knowledge and understanding.

Hello guys...I just want to share with you what happened two days ago. The typhoon Ulysses has ravaged our country especially in our area that time. At the middle of the night where we experienced strong winds and rain when we suddenly lose electric power and at the same time lose internet connection. After a whole night of strong winds and rain, there was high flooding elsewhere but I thank God that we were not flooded in the area where we live. Many people  affected by the flood are asking for immediate help and relief because they are at risk of being flooded. Many friends and relatives are worried but sadly because there was no communication at those times. There is no electricity, no internet, and the signal for mobile network is very weak. You can't connect to anyone because all online connection are down for more than 24hours and even now other places which very affected still no have power supply. I have Ethereum in my wallet and I want to cash out and exchange fiat money to spend and buy our foods but I can’t because there is no electricity anywhere and even the remittance center are affected and cannot process the transaction. You can't even buy food and other necessities online. The situation is very difficult.

Electricity, Internet and Mobile Network are the major important to consider for all online transactions and communications because we are in a new generation which almost everyone uses a computer, phones, and other gadgets which also needs electricity and internet connection. It will further affect our economy and digital currency, business establishments will not be able to operate and transact, those with online jobs will not be able to work, we will not be able to trade, invest, and use bitcoin and other digital currency and crypto currency will become worthless.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 11:18:02 AM

It is concerning that our society is relying progressively more on electricity, but that is a must in order to harness the power of technology.

Bitcoin is based on the internet so a world wide blackout would surely damage the network.

There are ways to counter this, though. I'm sure researchers will develop battery tech in the next few years to the level that we might power entire houses with mergency baterries held underground or something similar.

Regarding communication networks signal I heard some parties are working on implementing satellite acces to internet for the whole world. That shouldn't be too far away.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 01:31:32 PM

Flooding of coastal areas due to erratic weather patterns is going to increase with time as climate scientists have been warning for a long time. We have already seen how things have taken a turn for the worst when it comes to weather related calamities. People living along coastal areas are going to have to be extra careful and ready themselves for such situations.
Calamities have always been a part of human life and as humans we just adapt. A large section of people still want to deny climate change and just say that it is part of earth's cycles. Cycles or not, one thing is sure that we will have to make communities more resilient till enough can be done to avoid long term climate disaster. 
ampu

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 01:49:00 PM

We already have many alternative sources of energy to use electricity from the grid. Without electricity we can use generators, using solar batteries to charge devices.
The problem of mobile networks will become easier after Elon Musk makes the satellite internet available worldwide. Disruption of the connection to the internet only happens for a short time and they are not of concern. The world has millions of people investing and using crypto so maintaining the blockchain network's continuity is a certainty.

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 01:50:10 PM

I do think that the government needs to apply some renewable sources here in play. If your region does have high wind capacity I do believe that that can be used in a favour. If the region is experiencing floods then I believe that it can very easily be converted into a dam with a set up of water electricity which can be generated very easily. Now what it would require is :
Investment
But this investment would Continue for years.
Yes this is true that cryptocurrencies do need electricity as a means of getting well all along but at the same time if we do want to use it we have to actually adapt to the situation.
Weather related calamities are actually something very normal, it will happen for sure , but what you guys can do is be well prepared in advance till the things settle down.

I hope for a very fast recovery of your area and hope that there are no casualties.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 02:11:13 PM

Electricity, Internet and Mobile Network are the major important to consider for all online transactions and communications because we are in a new generation which almost everyone uses a computer, phones, and other gadgets which also needs electricity and internet connection. It will further affect our economy and digital currency, business establishments will not be able to operate and transact, those with online jobs will not be able to work, we will not be able to trade, invest, and use bitcoin and other digital currency and crypto currency will become worthless.

Yes, new technology always has its weaknesses but you must know that if you are determined to make money on any online platform then you must build a backup plan for network outages. Although knowing that the incident you have just experienced is a natural disaster and we cannot expect it, you should move your office or workplace to cities with network security.  yah, to make a lot of money you also need to invest in a solid foundation. Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 02:27:21 PM

We are getting highly dependent on electricity day by day. Though now we have many options like a solar panel, generator, etc. We can charge our devices through those things.

Internet and mobile network is relatively connected. The mobile network is getting high speed nowadays in a remote area too. I am from one of the poorest countries in the world, here I am almost satisfied with the network which is provided.

Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 04:19:12 PM

Hello guys...I just want to share with you what happened two days ago. The typhoon Ulysses has ravaged our country especially in our area that time. At the middle of the night where we experienced strong winds and rain when we suddenly lose electric power and at the same time lose internet connection. After a whole night of strong winds and rain, there was high flooding elsewhere but I thank God that we were not flooded in the area where we live. Many people  affected by the flood are asking for immediate help and relief because they are at risk of being flooded. Many friends and relatives are worried but sadly because there was no communication at those times. There is no electricity, no internet, and the signal for mobile network is very weak. You can't connect to anyone because all online connection are down for more than 24hours and even now other places which very affected still no have power supply. I have Ethereum in my wallet and I want to cash out and exchange fiat money to spend and buy our foods but I can’t because there is no electricity anywhere and even the remittance center are affected and cannot process the transaction. You can't even buy food and other necessities online. The situation is very difficult.

the role of electricity, internet and cellular is very beneficial. and nearly 95% of all our activities use electricity. Likewise, in my place recently, the weather is very extreme and there are often sudden disasters, floods, landslides, rain accompanied by strong winds, and uproots trees around the house. I am saddened by what happened to your house. I hope there are no casualties

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 05:03:35 PM

That's one of the challenges that we are facing now that we become more dependent on technology. With this kind of calamity, technology helps us to easily communicate with others, as well as asking for help and it's very crucial when these main resources are down when we need it the most.

We already have many alternative sources of energy to use electricity from the grid. Without electricity we can use generators, using solar batteries to charge devices.

Well, sad to say that most of the people affected by the typhoon, or those who badly need means of communication cannot have these alternatives because it costs a lot and most of the victims are the poor ones. The Philippines is a third world country, it may be a good investment to have these alternatives but they can't afford it.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 05:59:31 PM

It is concerning that our society is relying progressively more on electricity, but that is a must in order to harness the power of technology.
Most of the world is reliant with the technology and everything that revolves around it, and that is called progress.

Bitcoin is based on the internet so a world wide blackout would surely damage the network.
make me the article that I've read about the Carrington effect, if you guys don't know what is Carrington effect it is powerful geomagnetic storm from the sun last recorded in 1859. A geomagnetic storm could cause hard to any electronic device, this might result to trillions of damages around the world.

There are ways to counter this, though. I'm sure researchers will develop battery tech in the next few years to the level that we might power entire houses with mergency baterries held underground or something similar.
How about an offline communication? I think we should more focused on this one rather than relying to uncertain stuffs like the internet or signal towers, and this might cost lesser.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 06:34:56 PM

~snip~
^ Definitely right, we need all of these as a part of innovation. Technologies were a great help to us day by day, through communications we made it easier to contact each one of us through the invention of gadgets. Moreover, sending money through the internet was very popular until such then bitcoin was found and that is the part of our innovative tools that we used until now. Nevertheless, though we have different sources of having electricity which is the main source of all, the internet and mobile network. We must be thankful that until now we have these and we use bitcoin and other digital currencies.
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 07:24:43 PM

I think that's one of the main disadvantages of a cashless economy, which is its dependency on electricity and network. Basically even if government can't control Bitcoin and blockchain directly, they will control it through monitoring network and electricity supply. Really something concerning if we want a cashless economy and dominance of Bitcoin over fiat!
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 07:41:38 PM

I think that's one of the main disadvantages of a cashless economy, which is its dependency on electricity and network. Basically even if government can't control Bitcoin and blockchain directly, they will control it through monitoring network and electricity supply. Really something concerning if we want a cashless economy and dominance of Bitcoin over fiat!
Yes let us consider those who don't have electricity in their communities, those who often get power outrage, not all the people in the world or not all countries have electricity in their whole vicinity. And yes internet problems. So I think full cashless in the whole country or whole world is impossible, fiat will not be replaced it will still be there.
Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 4851

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 08:19:59 PM

I see electricity to be the most important, the internet and data connections are also very important, without them, it will be difficult to have anything that will be called cryptocurrencies. And that besides, the world will not be small like this, and there will be lack of several information.

Without electricity we can use generators, using solar batteries to charge devices.
All forms of electrical energies are still called electricity, the solar you are referring to is still electricity, without it no internet, without internet there will be no bitcoin or digital currencies, the world will not also be small like how it is today.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 08:49:21 PM

I see electricity to be the most important, the internet and data connections are also very important, without them, it will be difficult to have anything that will be called cryptocurrencies. And that besides, the world will not be small like this, and there will be lack of several information.

Without electricity we can use generators, using solar batteries to charge devices.
All forms of electrical energies are still called electricity, the solar you are referring to is still electricity, without it no internet, without internet there will be no bitcoin or digital currencies, the world will not also be small like how it is today.

i believe what ampu is implying here is if we don't have electricity coming from the regular grid, we have other options to avail electricity via generators and other renewable energy sources.
but someone mentioned bout worldwide blackout, dont think that will happen because we have a lot of alternative energy sources. we are not relying from the electrical grid alone.

Yes let us consider those who don't have electricity in their communities, those who often get power outrage, not all the people in the world or not all countries have electricity in their whole vicinity. And yes internet problems. So I think full cashless in the whole country or whole world is impossible, fiat will not be replaced it will still be there.

anyway, dont think that the global population will go for cashless anytime soon. only few cities or countries can really implement this system, and expect not 100% as there will be some hiccups along the way.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 09:37:49 PM

Most of the world is reliant with the technology and everything that revolves around it, and that is called progress.

make me the article that I've read about the Carrington effect, if you guys don't know what is Carrington effect it is powerful geomagnetic storm from the sun last recorded in 1859. A geomagnetic storm could cause hard to any electronic device, this might result to trillions of damages around the world.

How about an offline communication? I think we should more focused on this one rather than relying to uncertain stuffs like the internet or signal towers, and this might cost lesser.

It should be amusing to see the media cover such an event - oh wait they are so reliant on electronics and mass disinformation that they wouldn't be able to control the narrative. If people thought covid was a nightmare imagine something like a large volcano going off or as noted a large CME wiping out most of the surface electronics.

The planet has minimal contingencies for this. It's hard to pull up the schematics for a new power plant when all your information is on a computer that no longer has power because the power plant you're trying to build is needed to power the computer. Catch 22. Only paper writings and that in our skulls will be useful after such an event.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 10:25:17 PM

Such perfect example why a 3rd world country ain't ready yet and still far from implementation of a cashless society, and how necessary fiat currency is. The same example why fiat currency won't be phased out.
Both digital payment system and fiat currency will co-exist forever.
Computers and mobile phones won't help us much when we're looking to finance ourselves to buy basic necessities in times of disaster like the OP mentioned, specially when you're dealing with cryptocurrency which rely on internet connection.

However, I hope to see Bitcoin able to make transactions even without the use of internet. That way, majority will consider Bitcoin as currency more than just a store of value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 10:29:19 PM

It is a very sad situation when the times of hurricanes and typhoons are approaching, especially in this time of pandemic. The population needs to be prepared and for government institutions to provide support to the people. I have seen the news about the effects of typhoon Ulysses. Let us pray to God that help will reach the affected people soon. I am concerned about your situation because, like you, it is also my Modus operandi in Bitcoin and crypto. Receive my solidarity.

Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1231

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 11:55:37 PM

The recent happenings brought by the typhoon Ulysses on the country of Philippines have been very tragic and disastrous that up until now many are still left and have not been rescued due to the floodings brought by the typhoon and the sudden release of the water coming from the dam which brought up into the worst scenario where lives and properties have been destroyed. With regards to electricity, internet and mobile networks, all of those have been affected because signal towers as well as electrical posts have been cut to prevent accidents due to electrical current that is fast flowing on bodies of water. This might be very challenging to loose those essentials specially at times like this for those are really needed in terms of communication and asking for help of course. This brings into attention how we people must care for our nature to somehow lessen the cases of something like this to happen.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 02:06:22 AM

Its just rare occasion and it may never happen in future once we are fully adopt to the digital currency system because by that time most of the places will be using solar panels to produce electricity which means less chance to face power failure throughout a larger area which also means there will be availability of internet for 24/7. And to be honest we can never find a perfect solution for natural calamities and by that time even if we have fiat money to spend we may not be able to find a product due to less availability.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███