Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:24:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Proposal for Counterparty or Mastercoin based Evolution - Karma is the New Merit  (Read 191 times)
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 03:00:57 PM

Part of this may seem like it belongs in Altcoins at some point because it mentions Graphene Blockchains, but this was just first Theorized for Graphene with Scot Bots and the Upvoting System as a Model.

But what could happen next could be bigger than that. It there were a Counterparty, Mastercoin, Steem-Engine type system built on Bitcoin then connected to sister projects on Ethereum, Graphene, TRON, etc. Where Karma and Charity were rewarded, it would be like the Coffee and Doughnuts of Cryptocurrency. I intend to slowly start this with Tokens on existing systems, but I would like others to start thinking of this.

Here is Martti Malmi's view, and he owns Bitcointalk and knows Satoshi. My concept would not replace his, but work as to bring more Universal Justice and essentially Decentralization to Blockchains.
https://medium.com/@mmalmi/learning-to-trust-strangers-167b652a654f

So, with Analytic Tools, just a thought.

If there could somehow be built in features in any backend Analytics Tool that measure things like who is giving the most upvotes to the lowest historical BP rewards record accounts; or whose votes have gone to accounts that have then gone on to curate to the lowest rewarded accounts (kind of like who sired the most beneficial curators). This way there could be like a lean towards finding those with the least historical BP rewards by all high BP accounts, because they would appear on the chart.

Kind of like Karma and the Law of Dharma. Alms.

There was a description of Karma that may help describe the concept. So if I curate simply seeking people who will return upvotes, I benefit a small group of active curators and I likely seek out high BP users, this is a Low Karma/Quick Returns model.

If I simply seek out the Poorest and give them the most, I am now in about a 50/50 Karma/Returns Model, with a hit taken to returns.

But if I curate those, who in turn themselves become active Curators holding and leveraging BP, this is more like 100/100 instead of 50/50. Not only am I giving Poor people money, I am building a Charitable community of Curators.

And an example of how this helps.

1. In the obvious way, the more I seek out low BP users the higher I am ranked on the page for that

2. If I am a Whale, and I want to rank up in model 2. Maybe I just bought my BP, or was part of the airdrop and am coming in late, or whatever the reason is they are a low ranked whale.

That whale can seek out users whom are at a similar or higher rank to themselves, and support them, which then in turn raises their rank.

So it still allows for people to seek out active Curators who may return a vote, but they also then are supporting people based not on BP levels but their community activism.

This new Whale is now lead to vote for effective community organizers, in order to raise his rank to match his Whale Peers in the siring charts.

This could also be built into some kind of general Ranking System.

Like how Reddit has Karma, but that it a different concept similar to BLURT or STEEM with no trade value. But like how Bitcointalk or many other forums have like "New Member", "Senior Member", "Moderator", like this Discord Chat and the Facebook group too, BLURT could have like a non-Static Rank.

The Dharma, Model 50/50 and Model 100/100 would also support not powering Down. Because if I have low BP and I am new, and I start getting votes when there are 500,000 users and Curation gets difficult.

This new low BP user is encouraged to participate in the ranking system, regardless of how low their rank is because they want to get the good votes. If he Powers Down he isn't being Sired, and is kind of lowering his stock. A Fresh users who saved as much as he can raises his stock.

This could possibly even be part of a system where the Poorest users (in terms of rewards) over time are measured. So that if I cash out all my BP right away I lose my stock, but if I get no good votes over 1 year, maybe now I am back higher up in the ranking.

And BLURT Bots would be built measuring those Charts.

And the "stock" would be natural if everything else was measured.

1. So, by being new I have a setting, because time being measured would be good also. The longer I am on, the higher my score goes, the more BP rewards I get the lower it goes on the Poor Rank Chart.

2. But with higher BP rewards, turned around to vote on the Poor Charts, raises me in the Siring Charts.

3. The higher BP I get, with higher subusers in turn trying to hold BP to vote on the Poor Charts, and the whole Poor Chart knows they can curate to get up in the Siring Charts, so everyone's "Stock" is built in.

The Siring Charts could include maybe a tab setting or dropdown option to see:

Highest BP Sired ever, to most Low BP Users, to most BLURT Users Generally, to BP that never Powered Down, most New Users, most Forgotten Users.

And people would use these, try to be on these, and create Bots that read these for them.

Then like

(# of votes × user BP, continued, meaning, to whatever layer, this should start with a # of users × user BP gained by those users, then this should repeatedly look back to that same calculation like a pyramid chart where # of users voted for × BP gained by those users) then your rank in that chart × X

The Pyramid chart first means whoever's underlings hold the most and use it, raises that person up.

So (# of users voted × BP gained, continued) × New Users Voted

Or
(# of users voted × BP gained) × ((time on platform for vote receivers × last post newer higher weighted) / rewards ever)

So new users Sired rank, and most needy sired rank.

This also creates rarity and numismatic value. The Model of "Merit, as we see it" is basically just a little club, and certain people earn the most.

"I'm a Whale, jump through my hoops and then you can get a fair shot. In fact, I am giving you a fair shot by letting you jump through my hoops... unless I don't like you"

That is Merit on a Subjective basis like this with no Constitutional Directive of Meritous Rights. It is a Club.

If populace based Poorness and Charity are commodities, then suddenly there are more BLURT holders and not just a Club.

With the Expanse of BLURT further than that of STEEM, it promotes the scarcity model. Each person individually values their's more because they have a different share of the Pool.

This was written over 100 years ago in a Spellbook

The Columbia Effect:
The word Columbia comes from Christopher Columbus. Washington DC means District of Columbia and BC means British Columbia. Even though Columbus discovered the Bahamas, which is why the Caribbean Islands are called the West Indies (He thought he was in India). He was pretty much lost, but now his name is the basis of many of our regions names and Coffee, Marijuana, Tobacco & Jalapeño peppers can be found almost anywhere in the world.

Hellenization:
Hellenization was a period of almost 500 years just after Alexander the Great died and just before the life of Jesus. Alexander the Great went to various countries and took
control of them in various ways and after he died all of those kingdoms (From Greece, to Egypt to modern Pakistan) had a ton of Technology and Resources to trade with each
other, as well as various wars which eventually led to the Roman Empire taking control of it all. An example of the changes are Statues in India, there were no Statues before
Hellenization brought the idea there. A specific example is The Buddha who was depicted as an Empty throne or as Footprints in sand before Hellenization. The major
changes in Greece came from 2 books, one was called Babyloniaca and the other Eagyptiaca or The History of Babylon and the History of Egypt. This brought Zoroastrian
Astrology into Western Science which later became Astronomy and it brought the entire Egyptian history (pretty much the same information we have now) to the Greek world, an example of this is the word Dynasty which was invented in the book Aegyptiaca.

The Kula Ring:
The Kula Ring is a system of trade that is the best example of a Gift Economy (it is used as an example in Anthropology) and it exists within a Tribal Religious system. It is also
the best example of people going out onto the ocean with nothing but a small canoe or raft or reed boat and make long dangerous journeys for very little in return. It exists between a small group of Islands and the members of the various tribes will do things like take a load of Necklaces made of white sea shells and then make the dangerous journey simply to trade them for Bracelets made with red sea shells. The tribes do connect in this way and are able to create relationships for future trade.

A merchant weighs money in a pair of scales and distributes it to the needy and distressed. Signifies gratification.

Reversed, the card represents desire, cupidity, envy, jealousy and illusion.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_of_Coins

Karma could be brought in various ways.

1. It could be done standalone as an Analytic Tool like Steemd as a Visualization of the Blockchain with Purely Analytical value where user accounts are linked where they appear, I can go into the charts and find who I want to help. Like Cryptofresh with Rankings.

2. Then, it could also be done as like an Blurt.blog Blurt.buzz Blurt.world with the Analytics Tools and Rank Built in, maybe even a Bot or many little Scripts to automate your account.

3. Then, it could be done like DTube or APPICS or as a more integrated Multitoken system. Also with the Analytics and maybe Bots.

So, at some point in the past Steemit had an issue where most people could not earn enough to mean anything. So they created a Protocol on the Blockchain by which Smart Contracta could be made, like ERC20 Type Tokens.
https://chainbulletin.com/steemit-releases-token-launching-protocol/

https://youtu.be/w3acqauTdhc

These Tokens are currently one of the best options for a company with little to no resources to create their own Cryptocurrency, and growing it by building a community on Steemit. ERC20 Tokens are more complicated because they are not as liquid upon creation, require some coding knowledge, require Ethereum Wallets which themselves are a barrier to entry for the non-tech savvy, and are not connected to a Social Media Crypto earning platform.

Ethereum dApps are for Ethereum Miners to use, others coming in are extra really, there are others but they are Buying gas power and learning Ethereum. Graphene SMTs are on Steemit, a much better GUI model.

If you have skill as a Programmer and want to Upgrade BLURT, these are the Steemit git Repos for Smart Media Tokens (SMT) which are now most well known from Steem-Engine/Hive-Engine Tokens made by Aggroed, DTube and APPICS (Scot Bots). If you were to implement any of this, you could then announce it on BLURT and both earn BLURT and Trade Tokens for BLURT. You could be the BLURT Aggroed:

https://github.com/thilobillerbeck/awesome-steem

https://github.com/harpagon210/steemsmartcontracts

https://github.com/harpagon210/ssc_tokens_history

https://github.com/holgern/steem-scot

https://github.com/ledgerconnect/steemconnect

https://github.com/selmi-karim/steemitgram

https://github.com/steemit/smt-whitepaper

https://github.com/mukai154/webblen-io

If anyone wants to help Build the Future, I added a question on Quora regarding creating Smart Media Tokens (SMTs) from github meant for Steemit, by forking them to BLURT
https://www.quora.com/unanswered/How-do-you-Build-Smart-Media-Token-gits-on-BLURT-a-Graphene-OpenLedger-Bitshares-Steemit-based-Blockchain

I am sure someone will accomplish the task of creating SMTs on BLURT at some point, and earn themselves plenty of money. But if the process could be explained on Quora, or at least discussed, then people will have a good starting point for Future Graphene Token Projects.

I will continue to add more and more information to BLURT discussions so that there is even more that can be achieved by the community.

Because when you go on Google and search "BLURT" and just keep scrolling and reading, for hours and hours, this is what you will find, and this is what you were looking for. I am putting together information to create the Future, by letting other people find it all in 1 place.

There could be various categories, like:

Who has the most BP given out to people who then gave out the most BP to others, but that first layer is only counted by those still under 5,000

Then there would be an unrestricted one, and maybe 20,000 and 100,000

So now you can see who is doing the most where.

And all the Whales sift through these lists looking for their next big jump in numbers by selecting those people that do the most

Megadrive said
>@Tokenista it can't just be a game about the most needy, they have to put out good content to vote as well, upvotes need to match content otherwise it breaks proof of brain.

@Megadrive that would also exist.

If I follow someone I still have my feed.

When Steemit started there was no feed, so in terms of Gamification all you could so was follow the Trending page, Use the Hot page, and the New Page.

You can think of the New Page for Blogs as similar to the Poor list. The New page is a "Game" where I am looking for the newest best content.

So we have that already. And we have the Hot Page and the Trending Page to Vote on.

So we are not removing those.

Dan and Ned added following each other and a followed users selection for the feeds.

So that made it like a friendship Gamifucation thing, where now if I can peak your interest, you follow me, I show up in more peoples feeds.

Then Hive Communities and Steemit Communities. These gamified Friendship again, in a way where instead of getting followers yourself, you get them for a more abstract account called a Hive, and it has a name and a description and everyone can organize themselves by interest.

Gamifying Charity would just allow everyone who creates an account to participate.

Plus, if the Algorithm is:

(# number of users × BP gained) x most needy, your rank goes up as you select people who are getting the most done.

And if someone has a community of people forming around them, they likely aren't posting something other people don't want.

There would be a whole gap in the Poor list and the Siring list, where if you don't want to be back at the top of the poor list and waiting for it, but instead you want to be ranking up so whales want to vote for you.

You have to become someone that other people come to.

So it wouldn't be a Autowhale maker, the Poor list is not a future Rich list. They will just not be left out.

If there were a Karma project, in any way, it would be like a Front End or a Scot Bot Token and the Karma concept would just be like the Free Coffee and Doughnuts of BLURT.

To expand on the Graphene Blockchain Karma Concept.

The base formula holding up everything is:

Number of people
x
Amount of BP earned by other accounts any individual votes for from the time this person first votes

This goes in a Pyramid, so that all persons are timestamped, and even if everyone votes for everyone, someone is still at the top and someone at the bottom based on when they voted.

This can be made more precise by adding a most recent vote weight so that each individual is rated on the above criteria if early vote, but their ranking goes higher for recent votes. Exact BP earned from the Sire could also be included.

From there it is calculated for the most needy.

(# of users voted × BP gained) × ((time on platform for vote receivers × last post newer higher weighted) / rewards ever)

Then from there, a value can be added to various other things, just as an example, a new user could be given a weight of 100. And that number is divided by their total rewards to determine their neediness value. Then Time joined maybe goes up by a value of 1 every day, so by day 100 your neediness is 200/total author rewards.

Then you weight the Siring charts with the Neediness Values under the Sires. My BP earned over time, and recent vote from my Sire, etc, all of that correlates directly to the Neediness Values. I become less needy as I am Sired and now want to raise my own value in the siring charts.

These Charts, like a top 100 Music Board list with linked accounts presented based on Neediness and Siring.

These Rankings Boards are Analytics, they can be combined with my Dashboard where I view Highest Post Views, How Many Views I got this month, How Many Followers I got, how many etc, etc, etc. Like YouTube or Google Analytics, the Analytics for Neediness and Siring should go there.

This could then be in a Scot Bot, or Smart Contract. This could be done many ways, but a Token could be rewarded to any number of various wallets, if not a Scot bot maybe an Ethereum or TRON wallet. It would reward people based on their ranks in the charts.

And they charts could include various things.

The Charts could be combined with Scripts or Bots, like SteemAuto so you log in and put your account on Autopilot and check your Karma Balance.

Or it could be like DTube.

But you are rewarded for your Rank, and various other defined tasks or achievements.

This would be a Token, the traded itself, so people can further possibly have a weighted rank on the Scot Bot, tied to their chart ranks and their Karma Holdings, and people could buy Karma and get more done to then expand your reach to help others and raise your BLURT.

"This life of yours which you are living is not merely a piece of this entire existence, but in a certain sense the whole; only this whole is not constituted that it can be surveyed in one single glance. This, as we know, is that sacred, mystic formula which is yet really so simple and so clear; tat tvam asi, this is you. Or, again, in such words as 'I am in the east and west, I am above and below, I am this entire world"
-Erwin Schrodinger

"All perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasha (आकाश) or luminferous ether, which is acted upon by the life giving Prana (प्राण) or creative force, calling into existence, in never-ending cycles all things and phenomena."
-Nikola Tesla

"I go to the Upanishad to ask questions"
-Niels Bohr
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 12:12:29 AM

I am going to start this by launching a series of Blockchains

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5287307.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4942644.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5289188.0

Punic Copper [PUCO] and Punic Tin [PUTI]

These is the first of several Punic and Shaivite Tokens and Chains that will be made to spread Religious Currency for the Trade of Religious Materials such as Books, Seeds, Gemstones, Herbs, etc. I will begin Punic Copper airdrops soon.

The Family of Cryptocurrencies will serve to educate the masses. If a person just off the Crypto-boat understands the Punic Family of Currency, they can compare it to each other Token and Chain like a Rosetta stone "Oh, Punic X is like Bitcoin, Punic X is like Graphene" etc as they move beyond the Punic Ecosystem.

This is also how understanding Ancient Mysteries and Ancient History works, it is not 1 groups story, it all relates back to each other.

"Not only were Moors well versed in it, they were the originators of [Mystery Schools]" - Madame Blavatsky

In 1837 James Stein proposed that the Earth could be used as a Circuit (Grounding Wire) and that Earth?s magnetic field had Electrical Currents. In 1839 Alexandre Edmond Becquerel discovered Photovoltaics, now called Solar Power.

This is a good non-Theistic quote that can help you begin to understand Gods.

"Before there were intelligent beings, they were possible; they had therefore possible relations, and consequently possible laws. Before laws were made, there were relations of possible justice. To say that there is nothing just or unjust, but what is commanded or forbidden by positive laws, is the same as saying that, before the describing of a circle, all the radii were not equal." -Charles Louis de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu, Complete Works, vol. 1 (The Spirit of Laws) [1748]

Gandhi used the metaphor that if a Villager in India does not know the name of their British Governor, why should he understand God who is dissociated physically from himself in a far  greater way than the Governor to the Villager. Gandhi compared it to Natural Law, which is what Newton wrote about. Zeno, the Stoic, called it "Divine Will". Jesus said it was not in the Jots and Tittles of the Law. And King Tut found it in the Heiroglyphs of Worm Eaten Scrolls. Polybius was an educated Roman Prisoner who wrote the History of Rome living to be very old for that time. He claimed the Ancients gave the people fear of Gods and Hell to control them, but that the moderns (200 BC-ish) were too rash for trying to ban them. So even some Educated Ancient people misunderstood the Gods and thought they were just stories. But Gods exist and may be invoked by Theurgy, or Mimickry. And retained through Mnemonics. Some just come regardless.

Gandhi also said that while the Villager might not know about the Governor, he knows God Rules the land.

PUCO

100 Punic Copper [PUCO] per address will be airdropped using the Token Bulksender dApp:
https://www.stateofthedapps.com/dapps/tron-token-bulksender
Post your TRON address in this Thread to participate.

Here is the Bulksender git to Clone
https://github.com/howeguo/Token-BulkSender

They will also be available for various tasks, and anyone who wants to Buy Bulk can get 5 PUCO for every 1 TRON. I will be teaching others how to make these Tokens, so if you want to know how just ask.

PUCO Specs:

700,000,000 Total

350,000,000 Frozen for 900 Days

Up to 100,000,000 for Airdrops, Ambassadorships, etc.

Up to another 100,000,000 to go Towards Bounties, Tasks and Development of the Punic Wax Project. Bounties and Tasks will also take any Leftovers from Airdrops and Ambassadorships.

150,000,000 to Provide Liquidity and pay Project Team Members, with a focus on keeping the price unaffected by this. We will not let our own Team lower the price on the Stakeholders without informing them of any Development coming that must be paid for. Team Pay will be given out fairly to those providing Service to the Project, and all the shareholders.

We will conduct Buybacks and have Products you can Buy with Punic Wax Project Currencies.

We will put the 350,000,000 that is released after 900 days to some Charitable use whether it be a rewards distribution, funding of something larger, or many small 3rd party projects. But whatever the 1/2 that is Frozen is used for will benefit the Punic Wax Currency holding Community, and we will probably create a DAO to hold the coins in kind of a Trust Fund to be accessed by stakeholders and Distributed as Decided by the DAO.

Listings:

Wallets-

Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tronlinkpro.wallet&hl=en_US&gl=US&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dtronlink+wallet+android&pcampaignid=APPU_1_rYGxX8f1NcLYsAWToJ6oCg

Apple
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tronlink-trx-btt-wallet/id1453530188

Exchanges-

COMING SOON!

PUCO will be listed on 1 or 2 exchanges soon, then it will be listed for Social Media Bounties. Sharing, Retweeting, creating a post, etc.

I will list 1,000,000 PUCO for sale on the exchanges so people can buy it cheap and list it higher. After a period of time, 2 or 3 months, if there is PUCO from this on the market stalling a price rise, any of that PUCO which was not bought will be listed at higher than all other Sell Orders at that time.

Blockchain-
https://tronscan.org/#/token/1003505

PUTI

PUTI Specs:

2,000,000,000 Total Supply

Distributed after 7 Days to accounts who use certains Tags on Steemit, when they are also then Voted on by Steemit Users who have PUTI in their Steem-Engine Wallet.

Tags
upvu, ulogs, dliker, projecthope, dtube, canna-curate, punicwax

65% of Rewarded PUTI goes to the receiver of the Vote, 35% goes to the Voter giving an incentive to Buy and Hold to earn more.

Every year reward goes down 5%.

1 Token is minted every minute from the 2,000,000,000 to make up the daily reward Pool: 60 × 60 × 24 = 86,400 PUTI per day, - 5% per year, so this Token will be distributed for at least 64 years.

I distributed 10,000 Tokens to each Upvu, Dlike, Canna-Curate, Project.Hope and 15,000 to myself. I have Steem-Auto set not to fall below 92% following several Curation Trails.

Voting Power to distribute that Pool is based on your share of existing Tokens. Every time you Vote, your Voting Power goes down 2% and it takes 432000 seconds to regenerate from 0% to 100%.

Listings:
Coming Soon

The 1st Punic Currency in 2,000 Years!!!:

Historians don't know who the Plebians actually were, and they had a Triad with 2 Women (Libera and Ceres), it's not hard to figure out:

The Phoenicians had spread Farming and Gods, Art, Marriage, etc. During the Second Punic wars Spain was called New Carthage, or Nuevo Cartago or Nuevo Kartago. It was ruled by Hannibal Barca, whose last name meant "Thunder" and he inherited by his father. As a child he had been on a mountain in a Mercinary camp run by his father, learning about languages and war. Hannibal worshipped Eshmun, Hera and Hercules, and when Rome declared war on Carthage, Hannibal wasted no time and immediately went across Spain and France rounding up Horse worshipping Tribes. Then followed a route only taken by Hercules before him across the Alps losing 1/3 of his men and all his elephants, supposedly using Fire and Vinegar to destroy rocks along the way.

When he entered Italy he defeated various Roman Generals and Senators. Rome banned the word peace and for 15 years Italy was ruled by Hannibal, who made an alliance with Alexander the Great's, great great great great grandson, and Rome began burying their own people alive to atone to the Gods, and after consulting their Sibylline Books and the Oracles at Delphi, they accepted the Phrygian Goddess Cybele into their Pantheon. The Rural Goddess, the Goddess of the farming Colonies established by the Phoenicians for a thousand years before Rome began to expand. They then followed the advice of the young son of a dead general, went to Carthage and systematically burned it down for months. Destroying thousands of years of History, likely retained in the Library of Alexandria which is now destroyed.

This would also inadvertantly solidify a large part of human history. When Rome accepted Cybele, or Ceres, they won the Third Punic war. They destroyed Carthage, Crucified 6,000 people as sold everyone who hadn't fled into slavery. But as the empire developed they discovered a Holiday among the former Phoenician taught rural communities. They celebrated the Winter Solctice by giving gifts, and worshipped Mithra, God of Contracts, Marriage and Promises. Tying a string on your finger to increase memory of something for later is a Mithraic Ritual. So, the Roman Government became a Mithraic cult, meaning that by winning the war, Rome had been changed forever.

Liber, the Male Plebian God is like Liberty, while Libera the Goddess is like Liberal. Ceres is like Cereal Grains.

Liber and Libera are Wine related Dieties. Ceres is a Work and Harvest Goddess, she has underlings that represent farms Jobs, similar to the Muses being the Arts. Each God being a duty.

Ceres is also the namesake of Wax, which is Cera in Ancient Languages. Beeswax was the first Wax, and the Priestesses used to be called Bees.

The U.S. Founding Fathers were aware of some of this. When Brutus and the Senate killed Cesar they held up a Phrygian Pole. The Phrygian Cap was worn by freed Roman Slaves, so when Rome accepted Cybelle, they brought the Ides of March. Hannibal killed Cesar ultimately, or as Polybius put it "All that befell the Romans was of one man... one mind... Hannibal" -Polybius

I like putting everyone together and getting big things done. My favorite person in History is Hannibal Barca who was a General who only hired Mercinaries, few people he was with were his Race. And others would join just out of excitement in having seen any Victory over Rome for the first time.

And Hannibal led while sleeping in the Dirt.

If Hannibal wouldn't do it, he wouldn't send someone else in front of him.

And he would actually keep people back to stay alive in case of a loss, and who could run in to help win if things went ok.

And he was never in the 2nd group.

The Scipio-Hannibal Debate Transcript
https://www.johndclare.net/AncientHistory/Hannibal_Sources7.html

Here is just an example of how we will fulfill Buybacks.

We are Launching the Token both here and on BLURT (and STEEM, as it is a TRON Token), and I invested $1,000 in BLURT when it was under $0.02 each.

So as we grow on BLURT, some people will spend BLURT earnings on us. I will use my BLURT earnings to support Buybacks, and do the same with STEEM and other Currencies

We will have Steem-Engine and Hive-Engine Tokens supporting this also.

Here is how we are going to be creating Earnings that are not like Wages, but like an Oil Well

1. Blurt, Hive, Steemit + Minnow Support + Canna-Curate + Steemit Communities (APPICS, DLIKER, PunicWax, etc) + Hive Communities
2. SBD + HBD ---> Blurt
3. Blurt + Steemit + Hive + Canna-Curate on Bitcointalk
4. Steem-Engine Tokens + Hive-Engine Tokens + Steemit Communities + Hive Communities + Scot Bots
5. TRON TRC20 Tokens + Bounty0x
5. Blurt ---> STEEM Power
6. STEEM Power to Steem-Engine and Hive Engine, back and forth continuously selling Tokens and STEEM as needed for Liquid, or buying BLURT, etc..
7. DTube Clones
8. Blurt Forks
9. Several other Blockchains

We can also start trading Gold and Silver for Currencies, once a few people do that the value will basically be backed by Gold, and the person selling Gold for Blurt at $0.02 makes tons of earnings on the Blurt Moon Ramp.

SBD & HBD ---> Blurt Power
Curate and Continue until Blurt is $0.50 or $1.00

Cash out 1/3 Blurt at $0.50-$1.00

Buy STEEM Power at $0.15 or so

Be a Steemit Whale. Help new people earn SBD to buy BLURT.

It is like Built-In Buy Support, we just suggest to everyone "Hey, you know you can buy BLURT with your SBD/HBD earnings?"

And I want to explain that the price spike I am talking about is a Bubble. BLURT will be $1.00 and as high as $20.00 because it is new.

Supply and Demand
+
Trade Volume
+
Rarity as BLURT becomes BP

That is where the price spike it coming from and it can not be stopped, it is simply inevitable that BLURT will Bubble.

Economics 101

Currencies, both fiat and crypto, don't actually contain any value they simply represent value. They are called Trade Instruments, meaning, instruments that facilitate trade. Stocks are an example of trade instruments that aren't money, they have no actual value but they represent a share of a company and the company itself does the work that turns the profits that gives a share its theoretical value. All trade Instruments work along the same lines: Fiat is traded by banks and Foreign Exchange companies, Stock is traded on Stock Exchanges such as the New York Stock Exchange and Cryptocurrencies are traded on various Cryptocurrency Exchanges. All of their values are representations of real things, for example Stocks Represent created and distributed goods and services by a particular company, while fiat currency represents created and distributed goods and services of a nation. Both change based on industrial/technological/scientific/developmemtal, etc advancements within those companies or nations, as well as various factors such as Trade Volume and Inflation, War, or Political Upheaval. For example, because ISIS Soldiers stole tons of Gold from the Bank of Mosul, Iraqi Dinar are now not worth as much, because they don't have the Gold to back their currency, and their country is in a Civil War. If in the next 5-10 years Iraq were to become a Peaceful place where people wanted to invest their money, Iraqi Dinar would go back up. It is best to trade your trade instruments at the highest value possible and use them to buy real items, such as: Precious metals, Livestock, Software, Machines, Produce/Seeds, Land, Realestate, etc and then use those to get more trade instruments.

Trade volume is how many people are buying and selling a particular currency or stock. The more people who are buying it, the higher the value will rise.

An example of Inflation is when the United States starts printing too much money. When this happens a dollar starts being worth less, which in turn means it will take more money to buy the same materials. For instance, if you go to the store and one day Milk is $3/Gallon but then you go a few months later and notice it is $5/Gallon, this is because of inflation. Inflation also drives things like the minimum wage and social security checks, which are usually based on the cost of living. Cryptocurrencies with no cap will eventually inflate into eternity and lose value, unless they have a high trade volume.

Supply and Demand is the comparison of how many people want something against how many there are of that thing. For example, when Apple creates a new IPhone the value is higher than it really should be and as the technology slightly or drastically ages, the value goes down.

A Whale is a person who has a large quantity of a certain trade instrument and uses that to effect the markets. For example, if someone has 51% of a particular stock they could either sell them all quickly which would bring the value of that stock down, or they could hold on to all of them which makes them more rare and makes them more valuable.

Bubbles are when something is artificially high in value, 2 examples of this are: IPhones as mentioned before, and Gasoline. Gasoline raises in value based simply on the speculation that "one day we might run out", this creates bubbles which raises prices. But Gasoline will probably be replaced by ethanol before it ever even gets close to being used up.

Look at different exchanges- Sometimes you can get more on one site than you can on another site, for the same coins. And sometimes you can even buy coins on one site and sell them on another site for more. This works better when you are trading Crypto to Crypto rather than Crypto to fiat.

Use coins to create goods and services- Don't just use coins to buy random things, buy software and other goods that you can use to produce things or spend them on things like textbooks. Create a product if you can.
Promote your favorite coins- If you have a favorite coin and buy some, don't forget to share it on social media.
Create a currency- Satoshi gave out the Bitcoin source code so that people could make their own currencies.
Create an exchange- Transaction fees can earn the owners a lot of coins and you can help fledgling altcoins by offering them on your exchange.

Don't buy above spot- If you are trading coins for precious metals, check the current global value of that metal and buy as close to that value as you can.
Invest in foreign countries- Don't think America is the be all end all.

Steemit's First $30,000 Post
https://steemit.com/steemit/@marsresident/steemit-s-first-usd30-000-post

Cryptocurrency and Taxes
https://steemit.com/money/@marsresident/you-do-not-have-to-pay-taxes-on-cryptocurrencies-until-you-sell-them

Voting and Witnesses on Steemit
https://steemit.com/steem/@marsresident/vote-for-steem

How DogeCoin Overtook Other Currencies
https://steemit.com/steem/@marsresident/how-dogecoin-overtook-other-cryptocurrencies

STEEM?s USD Value will Climb Throughout the Year
https://steemit.com/steem/@marsresident/steem-s-usd-value-will-climb-throughout-the-year

How STEEM Can Become the #1 CryptoCurrency
https://steemit.com/steem/@marsresident/how-steem-can-become-the-1-cryptocurrency

Github Archive for STEEM App Developers
https://steemit.com/steem/@marsresident/github-cryptocurrency-app-creation-archive

I am interested in this project.

Everyone check out this book, it is called "Building Christian Communities, Strategies for Renewing the Church".
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3355371-building-christian-communities

I am a Hindu, but I find this book is a good starting point. There was a Movement in America that started in the Pentacostal Church, the word Pentacost comes from when Jesus' Disciples were baptized in the Holy Spirit, through Vizual Fire, then they began Speaking to people in their own Languages, but each person heard his own language.

That is the Root of the Pentacostal Church, and out of that cane the Charismatic Movement, a Charism being a gift given to you by God, such as Speaking in Tongues or Healing with Hands.

This book was written within the formation of that Movement, and the Philosophy behind it is that America uses to be so Religious with the Puritains/Quakers, and Witch Hunting, and Footloose, etc (not all the best examples, but we all know them) that in America's Past there was Religion all around you. But now, you have to go to Church or a Temple, etc, to get Religion and since that is now the case, Religious people out to go out and form their own Communities.

Kind of like the Amish do, but the book itself inspired the "People of Praise", well known now because of US Supreme Court Justice, Amy Coney Barrett.

The Mormons were the ones who Settled the West, that is why there is Utah. And there was a Federal Mormon War, there was a Shoot on Sight Executive Order in Missouri for Mormons until the 70s.

This is actually what the FreeMasons did too. They Build Libraries and Town Halls and Churches.

Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 05:27:41 PM

I am going to explain part of the overall educational plan, so first we are telling everyone to Join Steemit, BLURT and Hive where we will be present.

On Steemit you can join the Minnow Support Program, Curation Trails, etc, to help you earn Crypto. And for anyone wondering "Why?", you are not ready yet. There are plenty of people for you to talk to, likely even some of your friends, as well as things for you to read to learn Why you want Crypto. And because of this different people may Join the Punic Wax Network for different reasons, some may see us as a type of elaborate Faucet on every chain cashing out whatever they earn from us, maybe others are trying to earn enough ETH to create their own ERC20 and they see this as a place where they can earn ERC20 Tokens and incubate their's when it is time, maybe someone else isn't earning enough on Steemit and they hear about us, or they are trying to learn to be a Steemit or BLURT Witness and it leads them to us.

Whyever people are here, they will come to the Punic Wax Network and begin to earn on Steemit, BLURT and Hive, and they will begin to receive Steem-Engine and Hive-Engine Tokens. Then we will have Shaligram, so our own Steemit Website.

Then we will show people how to Stake, just as a good example the Poloniex Proof of Liquidity (POL) Token has several Stake-to-Earn options, or the TRON Tewken Token. We will teach people how to use their Steemit, BLURT, Hive, etc, earnings and Stake them, as well as how to make your own TRC10, TRC20, Steem-Engine and Hive-Engine Tokens.

Then we will have our own Ethereum Clones, and Cryptonotes, and Mining Pools. So anyone who chooses to can also Mine for income, or create ERC20 Tokens on our Native Punic Chains. We will all be able to create our own Tokens on our own Chain, and we will help anyone who wants to, to create their own chain.

The whole time earning STEEM, BLURT and HIVE, just by posting these things on those websites while we do it. So it becomes an ongoing Cycle of earnings.

Then we will create several other Tokens and Blockchains, and teach others how too, and accept them in our network. We will likely create an Exchange.

And if 1 of our Currencies goes down in value, we just all go Buy it and Hold it. We will also create the Karma network to rank poverty and poverty prevention, so our Network builds itself.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 06:10:28 PM

It a lot to take in

Very interesting. I will come back and try to wrap my head around all this.

Seems you have put a lot of thought into this.

Rank, merit, and trust level systems still need a lot of work...

It's good to see someone putting this much effort into this..
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 04:22:59 PM

I am thinking of expanding on the Karma Concept with a Zodiac System.

So Karma measures "Merit" based on newness with the Poverty Charts, and Charity with the Siring Charts, and Whale Charity with the Siring Siring Charts.

The Zodiac System would be Astrological, and people would set up a Birthday on there, they could choose to use a fake one for Anonymity, but they would only get 1. This would start as just a network of Groups and Community Programs in the Punic Wax Network, which would be groups to Gift people Cryotocurreny on their Birthday in the Zodiac system, they could also come to these Steemit, Hive, BLURT, Facebook, Discord, Telegram communities, check their Zodiac for the Day and get rewarded for checking in.

Then there would be built in Events, Blockchain events, Holidays like the Bitcoin "Halving Events", maybe like a Saturnalia type Algorithm where for 2 weeks the lowest PoS holding wallets over the longest time, get the strongest hashing for those 2 weeks. Maybe for Harvest Season, 1 or 2 Holidays where there are larger block rewards representing feast and bounty.

So we could do several Astrological Events on the Blockchain and have it be in Harmony with existing Human Society, and people would understand it.

It a lot to take in

Very interesting. I will come back and try to wrap my head around all this.

Seems you have put a lot of thought into this.

Rank, merit, and trust level systems still need a lot of work...

It's good to see someone putting this much effort into this..

Thanks.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 07:50:50 PM

There is no Announcement thread, so I thought I would discuss it here.

"The Blurt blockchain was created using a prototype of the SocialGraph generator. A platform that, once refined, will be able to churn out turnkey blockchains based on any Blurt snapshot, just add witnesses! The SocialGraph team are the founders of Blurt, which is one of many niche chains intended to be launched via SocialGraph technology. You may have heard Zapata for example will be launching once the Blurt bugs have and best practices have been ironed out."

Quoted from here
https://www.blurt.blog/dao/@socialgraph/socialgraph-foundation-to-custody-dao-funds

Anyone who invests now will have a stake in several future Blockchains that have yet to be forked.

Join BLURT
https://register.blurt.buzz/

The Discord Chat
https://discord.gg/qnR6dt2

Block Explorer
https://blocks.blurtwallet.com/#/

Buy and Sell Blurt here
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/btc-blurt

Blurt is about to Moon Ramp. There are 400,000,000 coins in Circulation today, at 10% inflation, the whole thing started this August. But only like 600 Active Blurt Bloggers & Curators/Voters. As there are 1,000 active users, and 5,000 active users, and 50 people holding 1,000,000 Blurt each refusing to put it on the Market, and actively multiplying their funds by Voting/Curating, the rewards go up and the platform grows.

What is coming is a Bubble, like the Housing Bubble, where these currently $0.01-$0.02 may be as expensive as $20.00 as people around the World start to flood the platform. 100,000 active users is not a long shot for a place that pays you to be there. It will then Stabilize probably at a few Dollars. Then, finally, once there is a Stable Ecosystem and Stable rate of growth instead of a big influx. Then at that time we will still be earning, but there will be the inflation slowly bringing the value of each one down like the U.S. Dollar's inflation. But that will be from the higher stable value.

This all happened with STEEM, which stabilized at a few Dollars after starting at fractions of a Penny. Then Justin Sun bought Steemit, and all those people that had it locked in earning on their accounts, took it out and dumped it on the market. That is the only reason STEEM is as low as $0.15, but even if Blurt were capped at $0.15, and it isn't, that would be a 700% increase if you bought to today.

10% is very high inflation!

If over time it does not receive the same support from the community, it will fall apart like all the other projects that failed in the crypto world ...

We'll see what happens...

I have been using Steemit since right before the Currency STEEM actually was launched, and after all that happened with TRON, etc, it seems BLURT will be the STEEM of the layman, which is what STEEM wanted to, but never tried, to be.

Dan and Ned were just too themselves to make it work. Like look at Dan's face. I understand that people looked past Mark Zuckerburgs... Whiteness we could maybe call it, but like Nerdy Ugly Whiteness, but they didnt actually have to deal with him. On Steemit you had to impress Ned and Dan if you wanted to earn.

Then the Anarchocapitalists took over. And they messed a bunch of stuff up and gave Steemit a Philosophy that was not very accepting of other Philosophies, or Religion, etc. And those Anarchists went to HIVE.

BLURT is starting off with Curators like Steemit has now, STEEM had no distribution model other than to impress Ned and Dan.

BLURT is memeable and makes sense "Free Speech Blog" actually comes to mind when you log in and see the logo, Steemit was like OverStack or Reddit in obscurity of branding.

So it is not just another Coin, it is a coin with the Steemit Blog which makes it accessible to non-Miners, and it is obvious as to what it is.

Like how Twitter has reTweets and Steemit has reSteems, Tweet at least makes sense, like BLURT. reBlurt automatically makes sense.

This is what the Cryptoworld needs.

And the fact it is then going to be used as a Tool to create Forks, just expands that.

Now your Pizza shop can have a Blog, and the Pizza Blogs biggest users actually earn money. No one makes money on Twitter. We can make Blogs for everything soon.

And if you want to start off with a loaded account on those Blogs, buy some BLURT because once those are forked you will wish you had BLURT early on so you could be a part of all of them for Free, or just cash out those coins, your choice, but it will be good to have them.

My Wife is about to teach Mark Zuckerburg about #BlackGirlMagic

We are suing Facebook for attacking her Black Owned Business during Black History month.

We are about to be trading BLURT and STEEM, for Soap, Oils, Creams, etc. And my Wife and I are suing Facebook as we Register a Family Coat of Arms.

Facebook suspended a Page of my Wife's for talking about the Cushites, Apollonius, Punic Wax, in Beauty and Skincare as, as well as the Kush Mountains and Marijuana. So we see that as a great opportunity to bring up am Amazing Ancient Text, get a Refund, her Page back, fight for Black History and Black Women in Business.

And together with the Family Coat of Arms it is perfect.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 09:12:11 PM

I want to write a little about Taxes, because there will be questions and issues that arise as we begin the Punic Wax Network and we will likely need and FAQ, but this is also useful for Bitcoiners or any Coiners.

I run a Tax Exempt Religious Organization, we have a Federal Employer ID Number (FEIN), and a Ruling Letter, as well as an IRS approval to not withhold Social Security Taxes to pay Employees, further we can bring other organizations under us. We also will have any Employees and those Spreading the Religion file for their Self-Employment Religious Tax Exemption (IRS form 4367 or 4361).

But,
That does not make everything Tax Exempt, so I am going to get into a little about Religious Taxes, intertwined with Crypto Taxes.

The Reverend or Minister will often build his house on a Church Property because Religious Organizations are exempt from Property Taxes, but if the Minister or Reverend, etc, buys a House not on Church Property, a Property not used for Religious purposes, it is not exempt. You could have a House with a Bible study Room, or Altar, or otherwise intended for Religious use, and then you start getting into Grey Areas. In the Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act (RLUIPA) we see that Religion can build structures outside of Home Owners Association (HOA) regulations, etc. So, a good Rule of Thumb would be that if you have a Religious Land Use instance that is constant, then you would probably qualify as a Tax Exempt property of the Church. You can then see this same type of Qualifier for Taxes. If you are Earning and Spending Crypto in a Capacity in which you are creating Religious Materials (Literature, Art, etc) you are likely qualified to get Tax Exemption on your earnings.

Cryptocurrency can be seen in the Work of Art part of Tax Law. If you write a Song, someone else can own it, you can Buy it or Sell it, it may be valued at $5,000,000 but you only pay Taxes when you sell or earn. Cryptocurrency is a line of Code, like a Video Game Token, it only has the Value we give it collectively based on our appreciation of the unerrorability of the Blockchain technology, but as far as the Tax Code, it is like a Music Book, or a Song on the Radio. The Government gets their part, when you Earn. When you have Income.

The IRS has said a few different things regarding Bitcoin, and if you want to be real safe you can pay Capital Gains Taxes on your Bitcoin, or other Currencies Explicity mentioned by the IRS, but most Altcoins and really an Altcoin you make yourself is not something to worry about, and the IRS is just writing Rules in place of a True Rule created by the Court. Because there just has not been a Case where like someone like me was involved. And most cases are about people paying 0 Taxes.

Spend Coins on a Car to Drive to Friends Houses and the Bar = Pay Taxes at Cashout

Spend Coins on a Car used for Religious Business Materials Transportation for Production and Shipping = No Taxes

Earn Coins Day Trading Currencies and cashing out to your personal Bank Account, used by yourself for Entertainment spending, Vacationing, etc = Pay Taxes at Cashout

Earn Coins writing Religious Literature to then spend feeding those who keep the Religion alive and spread it throughout the World = No Taxes
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 11:52:01 PM

This has been delayed because of Corona Virus Economy issues, and the State of Texas, but soon we will be:

Expanding on the Punic Tokens,
Punic Metals and Gemstones,

Some will then be Blockchains instead of Tokens.

Early on we will get the Mining Pools going to Mine other Coins, then we can add ours.

We will have Witnesses on the Steemit Clone Chains.

We will have an ETH Clone called Akasha, and then a Temple Coin. We will also Clone DeFi Projects, and make a DAO to issue Coins and Tokens for the DeFi Projects.

We will be focused on then getting other People making City and State or Religious Currencies, as well as Corporate Coins, etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: