Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:16:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The trials and tribulations of a digital nomad  (Read 102 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 03:01:58 PM
Merited by Heisenberg_Hunter (1)

I thought I might start a thread about some of the problems of an aged digital nomad in the Covid era. As you know, I think that the Covid epidemic is a ramped up load of bollocks, so we won't discuss that, as many people seem to belive in the governmental  support for the Pharma propaganda. My real adjustments stem from the discredited policy of strict lock downs, and the disruption of normal life. Fortunately, the authorities don't seem to know what to do about articulate digital nomads, so as long as you don't prod them with a sharp stick, they tend to leave one alone. I've had a few reversals recently, and the major one was the failure of my notebook computer. It seems to be working correctly, and booting up, but the screen was completely black. I blew out some dust from the interior, and that seems to have revived it. My suspicion is that the screen back-light shut down as a result of overheating, but I will need to try to get some confirmation of this.

Just as an experiment I'm posting this using a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard linked to my new Huawei phone, and that seem to be working well. I'm really pleased with it in fact. The first one I bought failed after a few days, and I sent it back and bought a replacement. The second on included ear buds, and a protective cover, and this wasn't in the first one. This leads me to suspect that the first one was a factory repair, and not a new item hot from the production line. It did have all the factory seals though.

I can't get onto a cafe table with a power supply, so I've stopped trying to sync" my node. I've got some plans to increase the power supply in the van, so I hope I can restart that soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 06:28:14 PM

Just as an experiment I'm posting this using a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard linked to my new Huawei phone, and that seem to be working well. I'm really pleased with it in fact. The first one I bought failed after a few days, and I sent it back and bought a replacement. The second on included ear buds, and a protective cover, and this wasn't in the first one. This leads me to suspect that the first one was a factory repair, and not a new item hot from the production line. It did have all the factory seals though.

I cannot believe that a conspiracy theorist and security conscious cat like you would use a bluetooth keyb.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2021, 11:36:52 AM

I'm not bothered about people seeing what I am doing, I'm more concerned about watching what "they" are doing. Also, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. as everything that the supra national state is doing is in the public domain,and is obvious if you reflect on their actions. I think it is sad thst so many people are unwilling to admit that they have been duped by governments and the bankers
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 01:36:58 AM

... I think it is sad thst so many people are unwilling to admit that they have been duped by governments and the bankers

Far from that, I am fully conscious of being duped. I just know how to tell when it is happening and when is not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: