Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:41:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sistemkoin exchange is a scam with all proof.  (Read 231 times)
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 08:46:00 AM

They are all money grabbers, these new exchanges  have nothing good to offer, I was scammed by vindax days back and till date they aren't responding, instead I got multiple scammers texting me about the problem on telegram

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 02:25:25 PM

They are all money grabbers, these new exchanges  have nothing good to offer, I was scammed by vindax days back and till date they aren't responding, instead I got multiple scammers texting me about the problem on telegram
For some reason, all exchanges are currently experiencing problems, from Binance which has a sudden system error, Vindax ended scam, P2pb2b scam, then BCNEX is also a scam, and now Sistemcoin, what's wrong with all of them, is there no special action to handle this?
It is unfortunate that today the binance has problems, since this cryptocurrency exchange for me was the most authoritative resource.  Of course, BCNEX cynically continues to deceive its users, not giving the opportunity to withdraw our funds from their accounts.  I still can not pick up my ethereum from this exchange.  It is very bad that there are no levers of control and the influence on the administration of these resources, for which certain facts of fraud really appear.
Mikestar2010

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 05:29:38 PM

I am currently experiencing an 18 Day delay met with the same were upgrading and maintaining the BTC wallet.

They have now blocked me from following them on twitter also although i can log into my account.

As this has now gone on longer then my deadline. I informed #sistemkoin that a telegram would be created.

This group is to collate all issues and understand how widespread the #btc or withdrawal problem is.

Please join and share your problem https://t.me/sistemkoinunofficial

We can tackle this together. I do have resources at my disposal and lots of hands make for lighter work.

Kind Regards

Mike
Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 05:33:40 PM

If you go ahead and patronize exchange like sistemkoin it's all on you, sistemkoin, p2pb2b, coinbene, bitforex, latoken are all bad exchanges and there are many bad reviews about them, lack of learning and doing good research is why people still trust and use this type of exchange 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 05:42:44 PM

Now it is Sistemkoin, later there will be countless other shit exchanges such as Latoken, Exmarket, Yobit, ... although we can make money by arbitrading but it is too risky when we deposit large amount  over there.  As you can see, the admins can ignore you and block you from sending their communication channels easily. Again, I want to alert everyone here about the regular scam of shit exchanges.  We should only trade in large volumes on reputable Cexs such as Binance, MXC, which have a very professional staff and a large insurance fund to be able to refund you when a transaction error occurs.
P/s: Please send this article to the topic Accused scam project so everyone can withdraw money as quickly as possible.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 05:44:38 PM

This group is to collate all issues and understand how widespread the #btc or withdrawal problem is.

Please join and share your problem https://t.me/sistemkoinunofficial

We can tackle this together. I do have resources at my disposal and lots of hands make for lighter work.

So, what are your next plans after creating the group? For now, I have found nowhere other than this forum to submit complaints and get some suggestions from old members.

Also, I don't think it would be of much help to create a group if sistemkoin actually doesn't want to accept customer complaints. And most importantly, I hope that you will not ask for a certain amount of money from the members who are victims. This group is also kind of annoying with that many welcome bot messages instead of just placing them in embedded messages.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 06:02:41 PM

this is not a good sign, if the exchange need more than 2 months to solve this issue
and i think people should trade with a little amount of money if they want to trade in small and unknown exchange
because the risk is higher if we drop a huge amount of money to small exchange.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 07:10:52 PM

this is not a good sign, if the exchange need more than 2 months to solve this issue
and i think people should trade with a little amount of money if they want to trade in small and unknown exchange
because the risk is higher if we drop a huge amount of money to small exchange.

Seriously it doesn't even worth risky your funds over, better to use the well known and established exchange to trade than result to this small unknown exchange because at the end you will loss more than you gain, the only problem is many people don't Learn from others mistakes, this small exchange are always shady, most of them.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 07:36:33 PM

I don't understand why people like to throw away their money to all these scam exchanges, as long as exchange is using fake volume then is out of it for me, thank goodness now we now have better decentralised exchanges that you can trade on and have control of your fund.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██