Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:42:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NFT][GAMING] Rocket Adventure Capitalist - Decentralized Incremental Game  (Read 274 times)
RocketAdventCapitalist (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 07:57:09 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2020, 10:21:46 PM by RocketAdventCapitalist

We are proud to present Rocket Adventure Capitalist! We would like to give a short introduction about our first game and mission, we will update this thread further as time goes on and our project progresses.

What’s this now? Incremental games in crypto?

Yes! When we came up with this idea we were almost instantly hyped. We thought.. We need to make this public and start the game development and project as soon as possible. We loved the idea of giving players an opportunity to earn real cash value tokens and NFT assets while casually playing our game, of course.. Everyone in gaming has different standards in how they “casually” approach a game, everyone can play the game for free, but.. To be a true capitalist here requires dedication, a lot of clicking and the patience to build up a huge pile of tokens.

Mission

With our first game, we are aiming to disrupt the Incremental Gaming Industry by creating the first Idle Clicker powered by Cryptocurrency ERC-20 Tokens and ERC-721/ERC-1155 NFT assets on the Ethereum Blockchain. Every asset you earn in the game is owned by you.
This game will be the first of many our studio will release and we will continue to create more games where players are in control of their in game assets. And, most importantly.. Creating games YOU will enjoy playing!

Keys — Gateway into our Gaming Universe

Keys will be an ERC-20 Token that allows everyone to enter our platform of upcoming games. Keys will have many use cases which include the purchase of Treasure Chests on the marketplace for our games that contain in-game assets (NFTs), Keys will also be used for liquidity farming and trading.

Read about our Tokenomics and Presale structure here!

Marketplace
Keys will be used to directly purchase Treasure Chests from the marketplace. These Treasure Chests will contain NFTs which are build on the ERC-1155 protocol. All the NFTs collected from Treasure Chests will have real in-game uses and can directly impact your asset earnings in the game you are playing. Keys that are used to purchase Treasure Chests will go into the Liquidity Farming Reward pool to make sure we provide enough incentive for our liquidity providers who support our platform.

Treasure Chests

Treasure Chests is one of the mechanics we are adding to our game and marketplace, each Treasure Chest will have a different rarity and the drop chances for the different NFT rarities will vary.

We will have 5 different rarity types for our NFTs and below we want to provide more details regarding our first batch of NFTs that will be created on launch.

Dust — 25 different type of Common NFTs.

Interstellar Gas — 20 different type Uncommon NFTs.

Dark Matter— 15 different type of Rare NFTs.

Stars— 10 different type of Epic NFTs.

Stellar Remnant — 5 different type of Legendary NFTs.

Galaxy — 1 type of Ultra Legendary NFT.

We will introduce more NFTs as our game grows through Seasons and some NFTs may retire as time goes on and our player base grows. Every NFT receives an attribute that will help your in-game progression where Galaxy is the ultimate NFT everyone would want! Chances on getting an Galaxy NFT are very low where as Dust NFTs will be.. Quite Common!

Feedback

We value our community and most importantly, Your feedback! Feel free to hop in our Telegram and share your feedback or feel free to chat with members in our community.

What’s next?

We are currently in the community building and designing phase of our NFTs and website, next week we'll have more information and we may have already our first 6 NFTs ready to showcase plus their use-case. All our NFTs will have use-cases either in our outside of the game. Stay tuned because we have some amazing plans to share with everyone!

Also, we urgently need to pimp this BTT article. Once our website launched and our first 6 NFTs are designed and ready we will update this article accordingly before we move forward with our whitelist registrations. Consider this as a pre-ANN to make everyone here aware of what we will build!

Join our Discord to stay up to date on any further developments!
https://discord.gg/34bE665BJw

Join our Telegram to stay up to date on any further developments!
https://t.me/RocketAdventureCapitalist

Follow us on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/RocketAdventCap

Follow us on Medium!
https://rocketadventurecapitalist.medium.com/

Follow us on Reddit and join the discussions!
https://www.reddit.com/r/RocketAdventCapitals/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 08:03:15 PM

Reserved.

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 08:12:53 PM

Reserved.
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 12:15:02 PM

Is there a website, social media etc other than the telegram channel? It would be good if you can post more information about the project. Thank you

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 06:23:03 AM

So this is an nft project with mix of gaming. I guess there should a website. A mere twitter, medium and telegram can make your project looks solid and importantly the trust of the people.

Literally this project is new and kinda have some risky start if ever they launch it without solif information.
I don't understand why people doing such threads without links and documents for the project. It should be done more professional and accurate
Actually they have the problem is they dont have website only social groups and account. This is not a fud OP, but the first thing will make your project stand is the website ans the content od your project that very well exposed and be seen.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 08:53:14 AM

What’s next?
We are currently in the community building and designing phase of our NFTs and website, next week we'll have more information and we may have already our first 6 NFTs ready to showcase plus their use-case. All our NFTs will have use-cases either in our outside of the game. Stay tuned because we have some amazing plans to share with everyone!

Also, we urgently need to pimp this BTT article. Once our website launched and our first 6 NFTs are designed and ready we will update this article accordingly before we move forward with our whitelist registrations. Consider this as a pre-ANN to make everyone here aware of what we will build!
So when will the website be created? Project Whitepapers, team and so on?
Is there a special reason why you created Ann Thread before creating a website and other supporting projects apart from you mentioned above?

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 04:18:25 PM

Hi everyone! Sorry for checking in so late to these questions and posts! I appreciate all the valuable feedback provided here so far and I will try to clarify a few things here to provide additional answers.

Is there a website, social media etc other than the telegram channel? It would be good if you can post more information about the project. Thank you

YES! We do have a Twitter and Medium account: https://twitter.com/RocketAdventCap -- After reading through the post I realized that I didn't include the information, I just edited the post and included the links to our Twitter and Medium page.

So this is an nft project with mix of gaming. I guess there should a website. A mere twitter, medium and telegram can make your project looks solid and importantly the trust of the people.

Literally this project is new and kinda have some risky start if ever they launch it without solif information.
I don't understand why people doing such threads without links and documents for the project. It should be done more professional and accurate
Actually they have the problem is they dont have website only social groups and account. This is not a fud OP, but the first thing will make your project stand is the website ans the content od your project that very well exposed and be seen.

The project is actually a gaming project with a mix of crypto. We plan to develop our game (Incremental Game) and we are adding fungible tokens and un-fungible tokens to our game to make sure everything players earn in the game have real cash value and can be traded on any decentralized platform that supports trading of these assets.

So when will the website be created? Project Whitepapers, team and so on?
Is there a special reason why you created Ann Thread before creating a website and other supporting projects apart from you mentioned above?

So we wanted to start this ANN to let the world know that we are creating this project, from this point going forward we'll release more and more things before our official presale happens. We are still deciding in which format we'll do the presale since we got some amazing ideas flowing around that I think the community will love, but I would like to talk about that at a later stage on our Medium. We also wanted to make a start with community building since we believe community, especially in projects that have a relation to crypto, is something that is very important.

Our apologies if anyone who reads through our article feels like they are wasting time. We are currently in the process of writing our plot for the game (nearly finished, should be published on Medium either today or tomorrow), of course the development and design of our website, the design of our first batch of NFTs of which we are creating 6 NFTs (1 for each rarity tier) and of course the design of the game itself!

Regarding our NFT design, we have finished the design of 3/6 NFTs. Once the other 3 are finished in the course of this week we'll make sure to preview some of them and gather community feedback of what everyone is thinking. The Rarity tiers: Dust, Interstellar Gas and Dark Matter will be normal designs. The Rarity tiers Epic, Legendary and Galaxy will be animated so there goes a lot of work going into designing these since we also need to take into account that we need to leave room to continuously create more NFTs as our game further develops and for example Dust need to look amazing, but it shouldn't be more amazing than Galaxy.

So to wrap it up, here is what will come in the next couple of weeks leading up to our presale:

- Website!
- Detailed Whitepaper and Litepaper.
- Design previews of our first batch of NFTs.
- Design previews of our game.
- Plot and Story of our game and the beginning of the adventure.

Do let me know if there are more questions, and feel free to follow up on Medium & Twitter or join our Telegram!

Join our Telegram!
https://t.me/RocketAdventureCapitalist

Follow us on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/RocketAdventCap

Follow us on Medium!
https://rocketadventurecapitalist.medium.com/

cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 08:34:03 PM

this is a kind of gaming project ritgh ?
personally i can't wait to read the whitepaper and see who is people behind this project
hope we will see it in the near time

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 10:22:48 PM

personally i can't wait to read the whitepaper and see who is people behind this project

The question is, are they going to disclose their team members. Most decentralized gaming platforms are not disclosing their identities but let's wait and see. Online gaming is booming these pandemic days, so if they can create their own niche in this industry, they will generate good profits. But they need to attract players first so let's wait what offering they will give to gamers here.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 10:23:25 PM

I see you hold a giveaway to promote your twitter and telegram group, smart way to build such community. https://twitter.com/kittyDCT19/status/1327689944219979783 My question is will there be a giveaway or campaign too in this forum later? Cause you start make one move, for me there might be another one move that maybe planed for the better project.

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 01:03:57 AM

Hi Everyone! I wanted to start this message out by thanking you all for the questions and suggestions so far! Unfortunately I cannot yet make you all happy with an introduction to our official Whitepaper or Website, but what I can do.. Is officially introduce the plot behind the story in our game! I hope you all enjoy the read which you can find here: https://rocketadventurecapitalist.medium.com/rocket-adventure-capitalist-game-story-plot-introduction-cc421850c5b2 In the Medium article you will also find one of the first designs of our NFT art!

We cannot wait to hear your opinion on our whitepaper either! We hope you enjoy the plot of our game story we have written so far though! For now we decided to stay anonymous while we develop and launch our platform and first game, our goal is to make this game become a reality and disturb the gaming industry. There is a lot that must happen in this industry to make disrupting changes and we are, if you ask me, on the right course to start making a change. And yes, our first focus is gaming first! For us, any I believe for many, gaming has always been a great outlet to escape from all everything the real world can throw at you. Our goal main is to make games that are accessible for everyone and games everyone enjoys.

The fact that players can potentially make money playing our games is a bonus. If you think about it.. If you ever spend 1000's of hours on a game, you know that proud feeling you had about the items and progress you made in those games. Imagine there will be a way in the future which will allow you to be the boss of all the progress you made in that game that you spend 1000's of hours on while grinding and battling for every item or bit of progress.. Should be amazing right?

The question is, are they going to disclose their team members. Most decentralized gaming platforms are not disclosing their identities but let's wait and see. Online gaming is booming these pandemic days, so if they can create their own niche in this industry, they will generate good profits. But they need to attract players first so let's wait what offering they will give to gamers here.

I see you hold a giveaway to promote your twitter and telegram group, smart way to build such community. https://twitter.com/kittyDCT19/status/1327689944219979783 My question is will there be a giveaway or campaign too in this forum later? Cause you start make one move, for me there might be another one move that maybe planed for the better project.
I am answering these 2 questions in 1 answer if that is alright! Gaming indeed is a booming business, but not just in this pandemic. Over the next couple of years the gaming industry is expected to be worth over 200 Billion U.S Dollars, there is a huge market in gaming and so far the footprint Blockchain has in the gaming market is extremely limited. So far the Blockchain technologies were not yet scalable enough but since the introduction of ERC-1155 the right technology was introduced to make gaming happening on the blockchain, we are going to utilize this and set the Blockchain industry on the map with gaming. There are many fantastic Blockchain Gaming projects out there and I applaud all of them for taking this step to disrupt the gaming industry and potentially shake the AAA gaming studios up a bit to change certain dynamics the gaming industry got used to.

We do have some more marketing planned, especially after our presales and leading up to our game launch. We recognize we need a good marketing team to make this plan successful and we are aiming to get excellent marketing advisors on board to guide us on this journey and to ever expand our community. I am encouraging everyone here to join our Telegram group to start conversations with myself or the team so that we all can get to know each other better every day.

Regarding the promotions, I would be thrilled to do promotions here as well. We are currently not on full speed ahead in our marketing efforts since we have so much more to create and develop first before we move over to potential presales. However, if anyone got a great proposal for us on a fun promotion for Bitcointalk I would be all ears! I love the community here and I would take every opportunity to engage everyone even further here to spread the word about this upcoming game!
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 10:59:08 AM

rocket adventure project has just launched their in-game story plot!
Unfortunately this system is not widely known in front of the public, I am very inclined to make them hold promotion with prizes, and I think this is an effective way to make this project more famous in the future.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
dratypres

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 11:54:31 AM

Rocket Adventure Capitalist team have the idea of giving players an opportunity to earn real cash value tokens and NFT assets while playing their games, and I think this idea will be interesting to many players Wink
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 09:38:49 PM

I think many blockchain-based games are less attractive to gamers but hopefully with the presence of this project it can change the image of gamers as well as to visit projects after blockchin and this project is in great demand by all of them

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 10:50:22 AM

I think many blockchain-based games are less attractive to gamers but hopefully with the presence of this project it can change the image of gamers as well as to visit projects after blockchin and this project is in great demand by all of them

Totally agree with that! However I think with some of the projects and games I've seen being developed I believe we will see many more blockchain games in the future that a lot of gamers will be attracted to.

I think blockchain gaming is taking it's first baby steps right now, however as more and better technologies and platforms become available to create blockchain games I think the adoption will come in time. Like I stated before, the current gaming industry is being dominated by infinite ads and moneymaking tactics by the development studio that creates these game. I think blockchain has a lot of potential to change that factor and our goal is that we will be a great first example of how blockchain can impact the gaming industry more than it is doing right now.

The gaming industry is a huge industry, I am actually surprised that blockchain has not yet taken an active part in this industry since it's much easier accessible than the finance industry. Blockchain is not just about finance but it's way more and capable of a lot more than finance. I think by now we have enough blockchain projects that are covering the finance.

Now it's time for the next step to really try and put blockchain in every home and make more and more people familiar with it to move towards mass adoption.
serhammeg

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 03:09:00 PM

Usually there are no many interesting articles in projects medium pages, but here we have different story. I really like articles in your medium page, they are interesting and have many useful information

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 02:25:53 PM

Hi Everyone! Today we had an AMA with Crypto Anymore, we just published the AMA RECAP on our Medium page:

https://rocketadventurecapitalist.medium.com/ama-rocket-adventure-capitalist-x-crypto-anymore-recap-677641114afd

Take a look at all the questions and answers, and if you have more questions for us, feel free to join our Telegram or ask them in here!

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 01:06:52 AM

Another update from me here, we just released our Tokenomics and Presale structure!

Take a look at the article here: https://rocketadventurecapitalist.medium.com/pre-whitelist-registration-presale-structure-tokenomics-staking-rewards-explained-457bfce619eb

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 04:12:30 PM

We just opened our Discord Server! Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/34bE665BJw
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 04:19:30 PM

Another update from me here, we just released our Tokenomics and Presale structure!

Take a look at the article here: https://rocketadventurecapitalist.medium.com/pre-whitelist-registration-presale-structure-tokenomics-staking-rewards-explained-457bfce619eb

great the keys token created on ethereum network right ?
by the way would you like to show me the contract address from this project ?
thank you

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄