Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 4% return - compounded DAILY  (Read 865 times)
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2020, 06:51:47 PM

Is this a serious thing?  freebitco.in/ - scroll down 1/2 way of page.  EARN INTEREST ON YOUR DEPOSITS section.

Just curious, didnt see anyone mention, but 4% daily compounded interest is kind of exciting if it is legit.....any one any info?

Its not 4% daily but 4% anually ( every year ) but you will get your interest daily. It breaks down to around 0.011% everyday and if you keep on compunding it, it will hit around 4% anually. Not a sweet deal but if you got something to put in then its all good but I wouldnt really recommend to put in big amount just for the sake of getting 4% anually

They even put it up on their website about this

Please lock down this thread once you find satisfied answer to that

4% Annually is too small,but if you are not in a hurry and wanted safe investments then this is applicable for you.

I agree with you, especially if the amount is small. As a whale, that would be a good return. And also better if funds are well insured by the website in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
I hope this thread gets locked soon by OP.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 07:02:35 PM

Well, it is an annual interest rate being compounded on a daily basis which will make it 0.0109% that you will earn as the interest every day or at least $20 and some cents on a daily basis which is too low if you are aiming for a better profit on your bitcoins, -- rather you might as well do tradings which could give you the chance to earn higher profit. However, if you are afraid of the risk in trading a 4% annual interest rate to be compounded on a daily basis is not bad at all but you still need to do some research and background checking before you decide to deposit your bitcoin just for security and not to be scammed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 07:14:28 PM

Well, it is an annual interest rate being compounded on a daily basis which will make it 0.0109% that you will earn as the interest every day or at least $20 and some cents on a daily basis which is too low if you are aiming for a better profit on your bitcoins, -- rather you might as well do tradings which could give you the chance to earn higher profit. However, if you are afraid of the risk in trading a 4% annual interest rate to be compounded on a daily basis is not bad at all but you still need to do some research and background checking before you decide to deposit your bitcoin just for security and not to be scammed.
There are more investment companies that can offer more than 4% annual interest like in my country were mobile banks apps  offers this interest if you add or create account in one of their feature saving accounts. Though every investment have a risky it will depend on how long we will be able to wait or how we will gonna search throughly to find the one that will suits our interest best. But if we already know how to trade then better trade to make it gain depending on our skills.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 07:35:54 PM

There are more investment companies that can offer more than 4% annual interest like in my country were mobile banks apps  offers this interest if you add or create account in one of their feature saving accounts. Though every investment have a risky it will depend on how long we will be able to wait or how we will gonna search throughly to find the one that will suits our interest best. But if we already know how to trade then better trade to make it gain depending on our skills.

The offering of freebitco is favourable to those regular players on their site. If they are holding funds on that site, then better earn interest as well right? So this is the reason why I believe they are not competing with other sites offering more competitive annual interest because they are not really into this business. Take it as added bonus if you are a regular on their site.

And it seems that it will be long before the OP locked this as he is not online for about a week.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:55:44 AM

The offering of freebitco is favourable to those regular players on their site. If they are holding funds on that site, then better earn interest as well right? So this is the reason why I believe they are not competing with other sites offering more competitive annual interest because they are not really into this business. Take it as added bonus if you are a regular on their site.

The offering is kinda unique actually for me. No one site offer kind of interest of investment just like freebitco.in, you could only find a site which offer investment option but not about annual interest. If you trust them with your money, go for it.

And it seems that it will be long before the OP locked this as he is not online for about a week.

You can always report to moderator to lock this thread if OP didn't come back.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:01:02 AM

The offering is kinda unique actually for me. No one site offer kind of interest of investment just like freebitco.in, you could only find a site which offer investment option but not about annual interest. If you trust them with your money, go for it.
This is unique as you will not lose on this investment, it's similar to depositing your money in the bank and let it earn interest annually, that's likely the scenario here and as long as the site continues to operate profitably, you are guaranteed with a profit.

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:02:48 AM

It is not legitimate AT ALL. Sites offering this sort of service always turn out to be a kind of ponzi scheme and it is simply impossible for any sort of legal business to offer such a rate of returns. They are likely trying every trick in the book to gather as much bitcoin before they will do a vanishing act. It is very easy to give the illusion of 4% returns, while it fools more people into depositing more and more. No real business orientated individual would put a single cent into such a scheme, as it is clear it will turn into a fraud. Once your bitcoin is given over to them, you will have zero ability to control what happens to it and there is an extremely high possibility you won't get it back again. It is nothing like a bank paying you interest. Banks lend deposits out to others and make the profit on a difference between deposits to loans/mortgages. This site has no other side to generate a profit which would allow them to pay out that return.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:19:19 AM

I suggested to lock this thread because there is a lot answered who alread gave to the Op's question.
It ia annual interest not daily because a gmablung sited once you they offered an investment it is not big because they offer only a little percentage of the money that you putted in their system they have different rate but they nearly to each other.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:36:39 AM

Is this a serious thing?  freebitco.in/ - scroll down 1/2 way of page.  EARN INTEREST ON YOUR DEPOSITS section.

Just curious, didnt see anyone mention, but 4% daily compounded interest is kind of exciting if it is legit.....any one any info?
I support the first answer above and i think that is legit,4% annually and not Daily.

Freebitco.in is a legit company that has been advertising in this forum and they will never promise ponzi thing towards the community.

But 4% is too small for me,i think i rather choose investing in altcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:39:20 AM

This is unique as you will not lose on this investment, it's similar to depositing your money in the bank and let it earn interest annually, that's likely the scenario here and as long as the site continues to operate profitably, you are guaranteed with a profit.

Yeah you are correct. Most of important, you don't need wait too long to able invest your money and get annualy interest from them, while in bank, you need to do a lot before you can invest your money, mostly bank have lot of requirements before we can invest on them.
XZERO1

Activity: 504
Merit: 33

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:56:36 AM

As others mentioned it's 4% annually and I suggest you to not look for any platform that gives you that much return in such a short period of time because in that case they are either scam or will stop paying you along the way at some point, you can hold and use staking features on many wallets/exchanges and gain anything between 2 to 20% yearly depending on the coin/token, some exchanges support BTC for staking but usually interest per year doesn't go higher than 4-5%, usually the more risky coins to hold offer a better APY but then again they can go down in price more than you earned in that period of time and you could end up even losing something at the end.

Better to not use exchanges for staking if you want to hold these coins for a long period of time though and it's always way better to send them to your own personal wallet and start staking there.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 12:14:50 PM

Is this a serious thing?  freebitco.in/ - scroll down 1/2 way of page.  EARN INTEREST ON YOUR DEPOSITS section.

I support the first answer above and i think that is legit,4% annually and not Daily.

Freebitco.in is a legit company that has been advertising in this forum and they will never promise ponzi thing towards the community.

But 4% is too small for me,i think i rather choose investing in altcoin.
4% may sound small, but if we compare that when you are placing and letting your money sleep in a bank 4% is already big in annual returns. If you want more possible profit from investing in gambling site you can always find websites that offer its users to invest into their bankroll, there is a good chance that you might win but there is still a chance also that you will lose some of your investment.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:06:08 PM

As others mentioned it's 4% annually and I suggest you to not look for any platform that gives you that much return in such a short period of time because in that case they are either scam or will stop paying you along the way at some point, you can hold and use staking features on many wallets/exchanges and gain anything between 2 to 20% yearly depending on the coin/token, some exchanges support BTC for staking but usually interest per year doesn't go higher than 4-5%, usually the more risky coins to hold offer a better APY but then again they can go down in price more than you earned in that period of time and you could end up even losing something at the end.

Better to not use exchanges for staking if you want to hold these coins for a long period of time though and it's always way better to send them to your own personal wallet and start staking there.
I agree with you if you want a passive income then try staking it is better and have a higher income than 4% per year.
But I would suggest that only use a top list alt-coin to use for staking.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:33:28 PM

The math is not right, how on earth it is possible for anyone to give out compound interest on a daily basis and it will not make any changes. The market is rising and you will find many scammers and i do not think the site mentioned will not provide any crazy claims and the said site is legit but never fall for scams and copy cat sites trying to run away with your money.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 11:47:38 AM

The math is not right, how on earth it is possible for anyone to give out compound interest on a daily basis and it will not make any changes. The market is rising and you will find many scammers and i do not think the site mentioned will not provide any crazy claims and the said site is legit but never fall for scams and copy cat sites trying to run away with your money.
the calculation of 4percent interest is right but the op only missunderstood it . i dont want to explain again because it was already explained by other forumers .

they can make  changes if they want to because that 4percent interest per year can mean alot if price of btc pump too much but scammers doesnt affect it or you mean abusers that make many acounts to abused this feature ? that can still be useless because they still need to put money , they need to dedicate time  . that just simply not worth it
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 12:53:11 PM

they can make  changes if they want to because that 4percent interest per year can mean alot if price of btc pump too much but scammers doesnt affect it or you mean abusers that make many acounts to abused this feature ? that can still be useless because they still need to put money , they need to dedicate time  . that just simply not worth it
Annual interest for 4% isn't changeable. It's fixed.
He meant there will be new site pop up trying to copy freebitcoin's  offer and then many people could be get scammed. What's the point to make multiple accounts and then all invested on freebitcoin? Doesn't make sense
carlfebz2

Activity: 2940
Merit: 728

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 08:54:00 PM

Annual interest for 4% isn't changeable. It's fixed.
He meant there will be new site pop up trying to copy freebitcoin's  offer and then many people could be get scammed. What's the point to make multiple accounts and then all invested on freebitcoin? Doesn't make sense

He might be particularly have the plans on making multiple ones so that he would able to make 4% growth annually but to think that it is just all the same if you do just simply focused out on a single
account because overall amount will be having just 4% return.

He might be thinking that he will able to make some advantage with it.Its all fixed and cant surely be abused because he might have those presumptions that
he will able to abuse it by making lots of accounts.  Cheesy

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 09:15:57 PM

Like others said, it is 4% yearly interest, compounded daily. Daily 4% would be a stupid idea and a red flag for being a HYIP ponzi scheme.. Yeah, they are legit so far. I mean they have been here for like more than 7 years maybe. Their main ANN thread has hundreds of replies and the owner is still active. So, at least for now there aren't any scam accusation against them so its good to use. What ever you invest is used for mining and their bankroll. They have a very high house edge and people do gamble using dice over there, so they eventually manage to cover your profits too. Just be careful not to but all your bitcoins over there.

No matter how reputable it is, we shouldnt really be that too confident on leaving our bitcoin there and come to think that if we do just held off our own coins into our own wallets and on the sudden price increase or change in the market then we had already earned more that 4% on what they had promised.Well, no one had been forced to invest or park their coins though since it isnt really that too sensible on doing such act
but surprisingly there are still people who do really recognize on putting up their coins just for the sake of that 4% annual gains which i dont see for it to be worth for the risk that you had been putting into.
Freebitco is been here for years and also a reputable one but still cant put up 100% trust when it comes to fund handling.
This is something that should always be on the back of our minds, even if a website or service has a long story and it has been profitable for a long time that doesn't indicate that it will keep being so, people need to always do their due diligence when it comes to any investment that they plan to make and even if at that time the service that you are planning to get passed that test you will still need to reevaluate it from time to time, if everything is fine then you can keep your money invested there but if you find even the slightest issue you need to get your money out of there otherwise there is a big chance that you're going to regret it when you lose your money, but at that point it will be too late.
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 09:42:54 PM

Haven't tried it but the staking feature sure is pretty much compelling, but Freebitco.in is popular in the community, they even launched a signature campaign ago, and they've been around for quite some time. So i can say that its safe to deposit your Crypto. Just read the rules and withdrawal fees, because sometimes it might caught you off guard.

Very important to know what inside the offer to make sure that you are placing your investment to what you fully understand, if you think that it's qualified to your expectations then you can assume that it's safe to invest your money. The more you understand and the more you are freely to invest in the better it will turned in favor to you.

Always risk the amount that you are willing to let go, even you are not into gambling in particular but in investing your money there are also risk that you need to consider.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 10:01:59 PM

4% every day is quite a hefty amount to raise as a reason. And if you also work with a high volume, then that is very interesting.
I just don't believe in guaranteed returns these days. You used to have that at the bank, but that is also a thing of the past.
If you really want to earn something nowadays, there is always a risk involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: