Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:01:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free crypto from learning about cryptocurrency - from Coinbase  (Read 99 times)
HabBear (OP)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 09:14:04 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2020, 10:10:09 PM by HabBear

For those of you who are just getting into cryptocurrency, Coinbase has been offering a cool way to earn your first coins in 5-10 different cryptocurrencies...bitcoin and others. The learning is a series of short videos, each of which lasts 5 minutes or less. You do need to create an account but once you do you can access the videos, learn about different uses of cryptocurrency and how the ecosystem works today or how we envision the possibilities of it working in the future.

The amount you earn is more than dust but won't make you rich. What you really gain is learning about how this all works and why cryptocurrency is just on the cusp of beginning to change so much of our world.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 09:56:05 PM

WYEMWw
Is this a referral code?

And this is Coinbase Earn's feature which allows everyone to earn. They're giving more than $50 for Compound and for XLM.

https://www.coinbase.com/earn
HabBear (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 10:09:49 PM

They're giving more than $50 for Compound and for XLM.

They're giving $10 for each of 5+ different cryptocurrencies for watching the videos...usually its $2 per video. To earn the other $40 per coin you must invite a user or be invited by another user.

You're correct that anyone can join and earn, it's the $40 extra that requires the invite. If anyone wants an invite link please reach out to me or anyone you know with a Coinbase account.

Most importantly, watch the videos...they are very informative.
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 10:36:45 PM

Is that free? I guess it's not. Account must have to be KYC verified and only from the supported countries, isn't it the rule of their earn crypto program? Coinbase doesn't support a lot of countries and they are even not allowed to join the program afaik.

Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 10:43:44 PM

Well, thank you for sharing this bro.
I have one question, all of these coin rewards are also can be traded at coinbase pro. It is a little bit interesting even though the reward is quite small but the knowledge that you will cope with is better than the reward. Perhaps this is good marketing from Coinbase to lure people from the rewards, we just are careful with the possible scam attempt because an event like this is very prone to scammers.

It is made me curious, how much the maximum amount that we can get in your account?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
HabBear (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 12:26:48 AM

Is that free? I guess it's not. Account must have to be KYC verified and only from the supported countries, isn't it the rule of their earn crypto program? Coinbase doesn't support a lot of countries and they are even not allowed to join the program afaik.

Hey Friend. It IS free! They will ask the KYC info, but you can always move your coins to a private wallet whenever you want. The KYC only comes into play when you try to convert cryptocurrency into fiat.

It is made me curious, how much the maximum amount that we can get in your account?

Yes, all of these coins can be traded with Coinbase...it's the primary reason they're offering this deal. But you can move them as soon as you acquire them and the trade maximums are high $20,000+. No account maximums that i'm aware of.
Worngdoar

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 01:24:38 AM

Yes I agree with your opinion coinbase is not supported in more county but sometimes allow the transaction not a big amount but small amount are so good option, a lot of countries not legal or supported but the transaction is legal I think difficult to solve when you faced any problem so that then coinbase support team is not solved the issue.

Hey Friend. It IS free! They will ask the KYC info, but you can always move your coins to a private wallet whenever you want. The KYC only comes into play when you try to convert cryptocurrency into fiat.

Yes, all of these coins can be traded with Coinbase...it's the primary reason they're offering this deal. But you can move them as soon as you acquire them and the trade maximums are high $20,000+. No account maximums that i'm aware of.

I don't know all countries possibly transact big amounts in coinbase but some people claim that when sent a thousand or higher amount so coinbase transaction is limited, every time required document submission also verified account same the problem.

I think the overall coinbase is not perfect for transactions or holding Crypto money.
OcTradism

Activity: 1778
Merit: 809

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 03:45:45 AM

For those of you who are just getting into cryptocurrency, Coinbase has been offering a cool way to earn your first coins in 5-10 different cryptocurrencies...bitcoin and others. The learning is a series of short videos, each of which lasts 5 minutes or less. You do need to create an account but once you do you can access the videos, learn about different uses of cryptocurrency and how the ecosystem works today or how we envision the possibilities of it working in the future.
I love learning from helpful videos.

The amount you earn is more than dust but won't make you rich. What you really gain is learning about how this all works and why cryptocurrency is just on the cusp of beginning to change so much of our world.
The amount of each video is not low if you are living in low-income nations BUT waiving your identities to earn a few dollars is not wise, in my opinion.

The Help center of Coinbase has a guide for Coinbase earn and you see their requirements to verify (full) account to be eligible earning income from their videos. There are restricted nations and only one eligible account per person.

https://help.coinbase.com/en/coinbase/getting-started/general-crypto-education/coinbase-earn-faq-and-terms
Coinbase Earn is available in many countries, and we're hoping to bring Coinbase Earn to even more countries soon. In order to be eligible for Coinbase Earn, you must:

Live in a country eligible for Coinbase Earn. Eligible countries are:
Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cypress, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lituania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, The United Kingdom, and the United States. We are working hard to add more eligible countries soon

Complete customer and ID verification, and be at the maximum account level (you can do this by completing full identity verification)

Meet our internal fraud and compliance-related criteria, including measures related to account uniqueness

Have only one Coinbase account

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 03:53:42 AM

Most of the videos that CB is showing to allow people to 'learn' about crypto in exchange for money are promoting various altcoins.

I would caution anyone 'earning' coin via coinbase.com/earn against 'investing' in most altcoins. Almost all (I don't like using terms such as 'always' and 'never') altcoins are technologically inferior to bitcoin, many of them end up going to (near) zero, even the ones listed on major exchanges.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 05:07:35 AM

This is not really new though. You can use Google to search for something like "Coinbase earn" and you'll find threads from as early as April 2020. Looks like it doesn't change that much.

No need for further questions on this thread IMO since most FAQs are already answered on the link itself (unless it is not answered there ofc).

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1287

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 02:03:20 PM

I don't know how much money you can make from this method, but to say $ 100, you need more to start learning and making a good income. The value of these videos in teaching you how you can understand the basics of investing and how to make money.
Coinbase will earn because they will make you use their platform, and when you share videos with your friends, this means more new customers and free advertising, and teaching you how to invest means more money because you will use their services.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 09:56:19 PM

They're giving more than $50 for Compound and for XLM.

They're giving $10 for each of 5+ different cryptocurrencies for watching the videos...usually its $2 per video. To earn the other $40 per coin you must invite a user or be invited by another user.

You're correct that anyone can join and earn, it's the $40 extra that requires the invite. If anyone wants an invite link please reach out to me or anyone you know with a Coinbase account.

Most importantly, watch the videos...they are very informative.
That's nice. I've known this even before and thought that it's gone forever but I was wrong.

I don't know how much money you can make from this method, but to say $ 100, you need more to start learning and making a good income.
There are the amounts posted for the coins or course that you are about to watch. But as said, there are some conditions that you need to follow first before going on with the higher reward to complete it. This is good for starters.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: