Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:12:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Look like covid is over Once we take loans  (Read 529 times)
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 11:31:31 AM

You have yours and I have mine look what’s I have on the table

Conspiracy on DOW

Every time a company in US go broke and get bailout by the US, it add a little value into the DOW, because money are taken out from the DOW to rescue the company. In the other words more company go broke and crying on DOW the Save The World indices for bailing out, it add a little debt into the DOW account book.

Break down of DOW

D = debt
O = owned
W = Wall Street

Basically Debt Owned by the Wall Street to the company that go broke and accepted bailout.

The more company go broke the higher the DOW debt grow, currently the number of DOW are as high as the many company that go broke and needing bailout to rescue.

You bet on DOW going higher, you bet on more company going broke! That’s why DOW need to go to absolutely the moon, it’s inevitable all company goes broke eventually and add into the DOW tallies, a big number on DOW is a bench mark of sorrow, darkness and hopeless, the doom number.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 02:19:36 PM

Looks like this pandemic virus didn't affect your country, you wouldn't have make blind conclusions but let me be real with you buddy, covid-19 is serious as hell.
I'm really affected and the fear isn't just a conspiracy theory to joke with in the first place. We were locked down for six good months without access to activities outside which affected everyone and business. There was also  rise in general price of goods and services as inflation till today.
You think bank is still the solution? Centralization everytime, why don't you we allow and give chance to Decentralized environment and see if it will really workout.
The average man you are talking about, banks wouldn't consider because they lack networking and inexperienced in this field. You hardly see a free spot job that requires newbie. Why would an average person even take loan to start a business that he/she doesn't have experience about, just like digging a timing bomb for the first time.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 04:39:29 PM

For every scenario or events there's always a conspiracy theory, even the landing in the moon is considered a conspiracy theory, it's easy to think that it's a conspiracy theory, when only a small groups are involved, but when you have billions of people exposed to it and involved I don't think you can think of that way.
While it is completely obvious that those at the very top will always try to get their way and to push the scenarios that benefit them I think it's a stretch to try to say that they had benefited from the coronavirus, no one really wins when something like this happens because even after the pandemic is over and the vaccine is applied to a great number of people many are still going to be afraid and are not going to spend the money as they used to.

And without a doubt this bad for the economy long term, and yes I know that the stock market has recovered already but that is not really a measurement of economic recovery because there are many circumstances in which the economy could be doing awful and the stock market is pumping and I think this is one of those scenarios.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 07:00:49 PM

The reason why banks want you to take out loans is the simple fact that we put our money in them and they give us money for it and they need to make it back somehow which is basically either own other companies or give out loans.

Now assuming there is a bank and people put 100 billion dollars into it, they give lets say 4% return on that so they need to have 104 billion by the end of the year right? How do they do it? If they end up giving back in loans at 10% a year, that means they will have 110 billion at the end of the year, and that extra 6 billion is their profit.

So, obviously if banks take your money, they also want to give you money, that is how the system works. The other option is to go out and buy another company, that way they could spend the money on something that will constantly profit them.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 01:03:38 AM

Give Middle class the Dream of wealth by giving them credit loans... So the option to borrow from future... All good all happy Smiley

Loan = good = happy is a terrible equation. The truth is more like loan = evil = sad.

As a matter of fact, loans are more or less a trap. Banks and other lending entities have been playing the role of loan sharks in the past decades. They've made enormous amounts of money out of borrowers. They've acquired assets from those who defaulted.

Middle income families are better off avoiding loans. I've personally witnessed families who are trapped in debts that they end up paying them all throughout their lives.

The bank as the bogeyman is a tired cliche. Nobody forces anyone to take a loan. The reason consumers do it is because it's a benefit to them to do so. You could wait 20 years until you have enough money to buy a house without debt, or you could buy it now and pay it off over 30 years while living in it instead of paying rent to someone else that doesn't build your own equity in the property.  All loans aren't bad, it's lazy and wrong to present them as such.

All loans aren't bad, I agree. But I don't agree that nobody forces anyone to take a loan. You are not physically forced to take a loan, of course. Nobody is pulling you out of your house and forcibly bring you to the bank to take a loan. But if you take a look at most people's circumstances, their dreams of a better life are seemingly attached to loans.

As you've pointed out, you need to take a loan if you want to build a roof over your head, that is, if you don't want to wait for decades to be able to build one yourself. People take loans to be able to send their children to college. People take loans to buy a car. People take loans to start a little business. Hell, in my country, which mirrors the situation in most countries in the world, people even take loans to be able to buy a television set.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 01:19:57 AM

I don't agree with the conspiracy thingy about COVID-19 but I do agree that it's all about business as of now to slowly raise the Economy.

Here in our country, every people that's been hospitalized are automatically will be a COVID-19 patient, especially if he dies, the hospital will insist to say that it was COVID-19 therefore they could get more money by cremating the corpse, and so many more scenarios. It's really funny what's happening to the whole wide world right now, humanity doesn't exist anymore. Riches only care about getting more rich, politicians only cares about stealing people's money, and people are taking advantages of the current situation we have right now to have fake donations to scam people.

But I'm still hoping we could still make it until the end. So many bad things happened in 2020.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 03:40:22 AM

I don't think covid will be over once we take loans from banks because until now, the government is still trying to get the vaccine by waiting for the scientist to finish their test for every phase before the vaccine is distributed to many patients. The banks now offer loans to people to start their business or do something with that money, so the economy in that country can rise again. But it is hard to take loans if we don't know what we will do with that money and how we can repay the money to the banks.

If you already have a plan, and you know what you're going to do with that money, you can take the loans and start with your plan, so you can run a new business that can give you hope to make money in this pandemic. But you don't have to force yourself to take the loans if you are not sure you know what you want because that can make you in trouble if you can't pay the money.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
larus

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 05:56:48 AM

All this situation is harmful for banks too and several loans will not help them to save their business. These conditions are too risky to be made by bankers
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 06:13:36 AM

Don't try to blame the government when you're not in their place. Their job is to make the best of the economy, which is the most important thing that needs to be dealt with so that people don't live in economic crisis. When the country is attacked by the covid virus, that is something no one wants to happen, but we still have to unite to fight it.
Besides, banks are just doing their best so that people can get the money on time and they just want the economy not to be recession! Don't think too negatively, no one wants your country to be in crisis Smiley

Much better to find ways to help instead of pointing fngers who's to blame, this pandemic is not being expected by most countries
who are affected by this virus.

The government are trying to work on it and keep the state to survive, those who are blaming them needs to realize that government
can' handle this alone but they needed to be helped by everyone.

Loans are available to cope up with and try to move forward after this problem.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 09:01:42 AM

Give Middle class the Dream of wealth by giving them credit loans... So the option to borrow from future... All good all happy Smiley

Loan = good = happy is a terrible equation. The truth is more like loan = evil = sad.

As a matter of fact, loans are more or less a trap. Banks and other lending entities have been playing the role of loan sharks in the past decades. They've made enormous amounts of money out of borrowers. They've acquired assets from those who defaulted.

Middle income families are better off avoiding loans. I've personally witnessed families who are trapped in debts that they end up paying them all throughout their lives.

Loans aren't necessarily bad.The real problem is how do people use those loans.If you get a loan and use the money to invest and grow a successful business,there's no problem.
If you get a loan and waste the money on expensive goods,smartphones and things you don't need,etc. then of course loans are bad.
The covid pandemic has little to do with getting loans.I don't know from where did OP got the idea,that people,who take loans will face less restrictions?This sounds like nonsense to me.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 09:43:01 AM

You have yours and I have mine look what’s I have on the table

Conspiracy on DOW

Every time a company in US go broke and get bailout by the US, it add a little value into the DOW, because money are taken out from the DOW to rescue the company. In the other words more company go broke and crying on DOW the Save The World indices for bailing out, it add a little debt into the DOW account book.

Break down of DOW

D = debt
O = owned
W = Wall Street

Basically Debt Owned by the Wall Street to the company that go broke and accepted bailout.

The more company go broke the higher the DOW debt grow, currently the number of DOW are as high as the many company that go broke and needing bailout to rescue.

You bet on DOW going higher, you bet on more company going broke! That’s why DOW need to go to absolutely the moon, it’s inevitable all company goes broke eventually and add into the DOW tallies, a big number on DOW is a bench mark of sorrow, darkness and hopeless, the doom number.

Don't you guys tired about all of these conspiracies...

I do but thinking all of those makes sense correlation in each different situation makes me feel entertained! Thanks for providing these information, i just love to think about it but not to trust it , there's too much speculation in it with very limited data to provide .. make it more to a baseless conspiracy in my point of view to be honest.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 11:35:48 AM

I Trust them becouse they been running world long time so I guess they know what to do.

Thats the problem mate! They run everything and they know how to trick everyone. The bankers are wild bull dogs who will scratch out every single penny from your pocket if you have gotten loans on you. Have you ever seen banks discontinuing the loans just because you can't repay it?? No man, they are devils in that field.

Also FYI: Covid is not over yet. There gonna be world's biggest second wave of corona on the way. Vaccines can't help so much easily! It will take more than 3 years to vaccinate each and every person on the earth. It's not so easy to speculate this way.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 12:01:49 PM

a lot of people think this pandemic is a conspiracy every major problem will always be associated with the global elite I don't really care what they do reduce the number of people who are no longer productive whether it's all real I think it's not and I think it's all purely and it's real if it's a pandemic This is made into a business, it has happened, everyone wants to survive in whatever way this pandemic is made to obtain wealth, it is certain that some people who want to get a lot of money will do everything.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 12:33:02 PM

Well, we have to understand that for every problem there will be opportunities attached to it. In this pandemic the whole world is into, this can be a big opportunity for many business entities to make money because of the heightened demands of many things, actually not just the vaccines. With the pandemic, things are turning upside down. Of course, there are losers but there are also winners. That can be obvious right now. By next year, the recovery phase will start and which economy can be leading the pack that is something to look forward to. As of now, it is China that is the big winner and many other nations still trying their best to get up.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 12:47:19 PM

I do not get it covid will be removed once we take loan? Maybe you are talking about the insurance that included in the interest rate tha you need to pay for it. If this happen then I am sure that insurance company are also taking advantage on the individuals taking loans. I do not like how the insurance work they can be easy to apply but when you need their insurance they are making it hard by asking many requirement or sometimes delaying their benefits to their members.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 02:25:43 PM

Debt is not something business' care about as much as you would think. Depending on the business, having debt would mean growing bigger and when you grow bigger you make more money or at least that is what your aim would be when you take out a loan.

For example, you are a company that makes 1 million dollar per month profit, you take out a 50 million dollar loan and suddenly you are making 2 million dollar profit thanks to it, that means you would be paying your loan back in 50 months with the extra profit you make but after the debt is cleared you would be now profiting 2 million and have no debt. Obviously if this works well for you, before you finish your first loan you will take another loan and grow your business even bigger and keep doing this forever to keep growing.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1228

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 05:18:17 PM

Conspiracy about this pandemic isn't convincing for people, government and economy have suffered.  First world or rich countries did suffer as well, but some were just able to recover easily from an economic recession, and considering that covid 19 as plotted by a few which makes banks beneficial by gaining more borrowers is hard to believe.  I may only consider this as speculation for not everyone can apply and get approved on loans.

Banks is also an industry and run as a business that needs to earn profit and if they just lend money to everyone without assurance of getting paid back then they will undergo bankruptcy in the end.  Vaccine IMO will remain the best solution for every individual because it can somehow bring back the norms that we get used to prior to this pandemic.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 05:51:30 PM

Conspiracy about this pandemic isn't convincing for people, government and economy have suffered.  First world or rich countries did suffer as well, but some were just able to recover easily from an economic recession, and considering that covid 19 as plotted by a few which makes banks beneficial by gaining more borrowers is hard to believe.  I may only consider this as speculation for not everyone can apply and get approved on loans.

Banks is also an industry and run as a business that needs to earn profit and if they just lend money to everyone without assurance of getting paid back then they will undergo bankruptcy in the end.  Vaccine IMO will remain the best solution for every individual because it can somehow bring back the norms that we get used to prior to this pandemic.
It is unlikely that the world government, or whatever they call them, would have created such a conspiracy that went to their own detriment. Today, HCE suffers and only an independent person has a chance to survive. And in this case, you need to live far from civilization.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 05:58:37 PM

Please correct if something is wrong with my statement.

In my opinion, in the Covid 19 case, it is actually a legitimate conspiracy, because in essence there are parties behind this, in order to fulfill the interests of certain groups, especially in the economic business sector.

second, it is true that COVID-19 is real and this is proven by the number of victims who have fallen and supported by hospital data. Even though there are several hospitals that manipulate data, for the sake of a vaccine business that requires everyone who wants to apply for a job, they must have a health certificate from the hospital that the person is free from the corona virus. and making the letter costs a lot.

Regardless of whether it is true or not, I personally tend to both, where Covid exists and it is made into an economic business conspiracy.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
blockman

Activity: 2926
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 09:05:15 PM

There is no conspiracy behind having this covid pandemic. What we are experiencing is real. Of course, there will be business in between, but we can't avoid in this life. So to move on, we do need this vaccine to at least go back to semi-normal environment.
I'm always hearing a lot of them saying about the pandemic as a conspiracy theory. No to mention how this pandemic gave difficulty to those people who have experienced it personally and to those who have lost their loved ones. But as the vaccines are coming its trials and there were few who have said to be almost effective 100%, it is not for free so as usual we will think of it as a business. Business or not, buy the vaccine if you want to avoid the virus.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: