Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:28:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I study to learn how to trade?  (Read 1570 times)
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1050

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 10:31:00 AM

Learning about trading before starting trading is an important thing to do. Because if we don't have knowledge about trading it will be
difficult to determine a good strategy for trading. We start learning trading from the basics first. Lots of guides for starting trading spread
on the internet, study well. Then we will easily make profit from trading, for capital used, adjust to our financial capabilities.
Do your own research first before starting to trade. Learn the basics and study the buy low and sell high strategy so you will be guided which assets to buy and sell it at its high peak. Monitor the market as often as you want so you can determine if its a good timing to trade or not. And the most important is invest only what you can afford to lose. You can start with a small amount because as a beginner, chances of losing is still high than making profits.
This fundamental way is very important in trading when a newbie starts trading, of course, the risk must be prepared to face and never force yourself if you don't have experience or doubt in trading, it's true that @ caseabus with low capital for beginners is highly recommended so as not to lose a lot and the most important thing is to learn from this forum and ask what you do not understand before making a better thread search on this forum so that the same question does not occur.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 10:55:57 AM

Learning about trading before starting trading is an important thing to do. Because if we don't have knowledge about trading it will be
difficult to determine a good strategy for trading. We start learning trading from the basics first. Lots of guides for starting trading spread
on the internet, study well. Then we will easily make profit from trading, for capital used, adjust to our financial capabilities.
There is a need to learn technical analysis to be able to really earn from trading though having basic knowledge can be suffice but may not be able to attain what we really aim when it comes in trading. There are too many terms and charting process that can be learn but all we need is to have a discipline to understand it all and effort to learn and study each projects.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Lorokan

Activity: 421
Merit: 47

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 11:58:21 AM

Can someone point me to where I should begin?
And one more question: What is the minimum amount of money needed to start?

One of the easiest feat to achieve in the crypto currency space is to learn how to trade, it just has its own complication which deals with your perseverance and attitudes to learning.

I can categorically state that 50$ is a good amount to start trading, as long as you focus on understanding Fundamentals and technical analysis, and also trade practice a strategy for yourself.

Becoming a good trader deals with you doing the basics of trading consistently, so as you start to learn trading, ask yourself, what is your strategy? What strategy Will you employ??
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 12:38:04 PM

Well in the first place, perhaps, you are very much aware that crypto trading is not easy to understand. It needs passion and determination
for you to get the meaning of these things. Aside from this make your own way so that you could learn fast instead of copying what other traders did here, I am not suggesting you do it.
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:43:06 PM

Learning about crypto trading not just trading in general because once you get into crypto trading you will have to face loss and profits unexpectedly and you have to learn how to digest those losses and move forward. It is important to note that in crypto trading you will at times face loss despite making good decisions but all you need to do is keep learning the process and forget about profits and in long term you will have more profitable trades than losses.

I personally do not recommend any books or articles instead trade yourself and learn to digest losses initially and see how market changes as compared to what the indicators suggested and based on that pick your indicators because some use RSI indicator as their main source while some have other indicators and no one is wrong or right, it just shows which one suits whom.

CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 03:50:07 PM

You'll find a lot of guidelines about how to learn to trade bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
Here for example; Bitcoin trading guide, teaches basic things about trading and investing, day trading, swing trading, scalping.
about fundamental analysis and technical analysis, you'll understand after reading some references but basically price movements often follow trends on the market, which may either be long or short-term.
First, you have to open an account on one exchanges such as Binance, Coinbase, Bitstamp, etc, preferred one in your country to facilitate/make it easier to deposit fiat currency.
There is a minimum amount of depositing fiat money, it varies depending on the exchanges, you can check it on their site, usually around $20-$150.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 03:53:12 PM

If you want to become a good trader, you must try to understand the law of demand and supply in the market which will help you to know more, when you are buying in the market and when you are selling in the market. The most important thing you have to learn so that you will become a good trader is Time to buy, which is very important to any trader who want to make a good profit in the market. Buy when the price of a commodity is low in the market, it will enable you to make a good profit when the price of commodity increase in the market.
The second  important you have to learn to become a good trader is, Time to sell your coins in the market which many trader don't know when to sell their coins to make a good income. When the price is increasing in the market show it is time to sell your coins in the market to make a good income from your trade.
As a trader who want to become a professional trader, you must learn to understand the law of demand and supply in the market, which will help you to know when to supply in the market, when the price is high to enable you make a good profit and also help you to know when to demand in the market when the price is low in the market,it can help you buy low for future profit.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 04:14:31 PM

I must say it needed theoretical study and at the same time you need practical experience. Actually with practical experience anyone can not understand real market so that some times a investor fail to understand market.

Secondly how many amount you need at primary start its depends on token price condition and token selection from market. You can start with small amount that may be .5BTC but be sure for right selection.

thanks.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 04:23:44 PM

Begin in basic wherein you should first understand what is trading all about, you need to get familiarize to a lot of cryptocurrencies and a lot of exchanges also. When I was a newbie, I focus first in learning trading terms like support, resistance, trend, most active, top gainers, order types and many more. Nowadays the sources of information is not too hard unlike before where you should required to have a fund just to have a data about the basics. I suggest also to you to open a virtual trading first wherein it can help you to understand the movement of the market and it can help you to get a lot of experiences in the market.

You should treat virtual trading or the paper trading as your real portfolio in order for you to learn and in order for your experience to not go to waste. I suggest that the only time that you will open your account is if you already master the basics wherein you have consistent gains in your paper trading account. Do not also put large amount of money in your 1st exchange because the feeling and execution is really different from the paper trading. Always manage your risk to have better trading performance.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 05:26:58 PM

What is the minimum amount of money needed to start?

I will respond that it depends the exchange or broker. It is really low amount but the challenge to low starting up is that you will be in a bigger risk to lose it if you can't understand how to manage it. Bigger accounts are easier with better money management if you know how to do that.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 06:09:27 PM

If you want to learn about trading, you must invest and actively monitor each change. But beginners start from low-level investment and several telegram groups and youtube videos are helpful for you. Binance is very comfortable to trade for beginners also because they collect low trading fees and we can choose our comfortable amount. I hope you can analyze your own, then ask your clarification is better to learn from the beginning.

Thanks for conveying Binance as a comfortable trading zone.
And practically working out something or wanting to learn it is more beneficial. Newbies start from minor and deliberately after a while, they will learn how to trade. Some information can be originated by reading books, reading articles, or watching videos on YouTube. But it would be effective to endeavor or trade on the trading site yourself.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kulkhan

Activity: 938
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 06:51:03 PM

Trading is not easy Matter. For trading we have to laen more and more. We have to Analyses Some important things to start trading . Like:
*We have to anlayse about total economi.
* We have to know abou Cryptocurrency Market.
* Then we have to proper select Potential Currency.
* Total Supply of targated Currency.
* Where Listed
* Usability. And so on. Considering this Subject we have to Trade. Otherwise we will be Loser.

⚍ ⚍ ☱ ☱ N O D Y ☱ ☱ ⚍ ⚍
⚀⚀⚀ THE POWERFUL WEB 3.0 INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ⚀⚀⚀
========   nody.ai   ========
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 09:17:03 PM

Begin in basic wherein you should first understand what is trading all about, you need to get familiarize to a lot of cryptocurrencies and a lot of exchanges also. When I was a newbie, I focus first in learning trading terms like support, resistance, trend, most active, top gainers, order types and many more. Nowadays the sources of information is not too hard unlike before where you should required to have a fund just to have a data about the basics. I suggest also to you to open a virtual trading first wherein it can help you to understand the movement of the market and it can help you to get a lot of experiences in the market.

You should treat virtual trading or the paper trading as your real portfolio in order for you to learn and in order for your experience to not go to waste. I suggest that the only time that you will open your account is if you already master the basics wherein you have consistent gains in your paper trading account. Do not also put large amount of money in your 1st exchange because the feeling and execution is really different from the paper trading. Always manage your risk to have better trading performance.
I'm pretty sure that newbies who hear this kind of terms "support, resistance, trend, most active, top gainers, order types" will make them super confused but learning these terms will lead you to a better understanding of how trading works. There are many tutorials on the internet and one of the best sources is the famous youtube. One of the advantages of watching video tutorials is they teach it in the simplest form for beginners to understand it easily. It's nice that aspiring traders nowadays have too many resources on how to trade, I understand the hardship of learning to trade using incomplete guides and where to find them.

OP just keep learning the basics, I'm pretty sure you will experience newer terms and knowledge in your journey on learning to trade.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 06:26:23 AM

There is a need to learn technical analysis to be able to really earn from trading though having basic knowledge can be suffice but may not be able to attain what we really aim when it comes in trading. There are too many terms and charting process that can be learn but all we need is to have a discipline to understand it all and effort to learn and study each projects.

As always and will be the top priority of a trader was to learn the technical and fundamental analysis of the crypto market. It is easy to access basic information about how to successfully trade in crypto just by searching it on internet but the technical analysis can only be acquired by your own observation and analysis and of course with the help of some ideas that you can get here in forum and sometimes in internet.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 06:41:25 AM

We have so many options or guidelines for us to learn about in trading.  Since you are in cryptocurrency business learning is very important here, where we supposed to have a bit knowledge or idea about the basic things in trading. Besides, there are a lot of tutorial in Youtube video where We can learn about crypto trading.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2702
Merit: 326

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 10:03:46 AM

Aside learning it is also important to practice trading via various platforms like stimulators and demos, to have first experience about trading although it can never be like real trading but practicing with those medium is equally helpful, the bottom line is reading and watching resourceful materials on trading on the internet and devising a personal trading strategies abound on the internet and preparing mind on psychological and emotional aspect in trading.

BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 01:23:28 PM

If you ask people this question: the amount you should start your trading with, the normal reply is 1% to 5%. But if you check properly, you will come to know that for some of us, the 1% and 5% is not even enough, because we don’t have as much as those people who are telling us to trade with 1%.

My answer would be that you should understand trading first and know what you’re likely to make from it, and when you have understood that, you can then decide for yourself how you are going to be okay with and don’t forget the risks, because that money you’re putting there is going through risks and you can lose the same way you can earn.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 01:26:25 PM

We have so many options or guidelines for us to learn about in trading.  Since you are in cryptocurrency business learning is very important here, where we supposed to have a bit knowledge or idea about the basic things in trading. Besides, there are a lot of tutorial in Youtube video where We can learn about crypto trading.
Yes a lot of videos to watch to learn how to trade about crypto trading. If a person is interested to know more about trading by starting to watch some tutorial it could help also. And the most important thing is to understand first the market situation. As a begginer never invest without knowing the risks in crypto because of the price volatility.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 01:42:41 PM

Obviously trading is buy low and sell high, that's it.

Buy low and sell high will be the key to trade and make a profit.
This is where trading becomes a paradox because it sounds easy to say buy low and sell high but identifying the low and high is a big problem. If it were that easy, everyone would be an expert trader.

What should I study to learn how to trade?
Go and study key points of Resistance and Support. These two should be enough to guard you in identifying reversals.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 02:12:01 PM

Yes a lot of videos to watch to learn how to trade about crypto trading. If a person is interested to know more about trading by starting to watch some tutorial it could help also. And the most important thing is to understand first the market situation. As a begginer never invest without knowing the risks in crypto because of the price volatility.
Watching video trading tutorials and then understanding them is a very good thing to do. But doing the right practice and understanding the strategy is even better. Most people who are just learning are just theory without real practice in the market. Real practice can be to make a deposit in a small amount first to find out whether the lessons learned can be applied properly. Crypto totality is very risky and one must be careful.

Learning completely about technical analysis and fundamentals is very important. Because the two techniques will be combined to be able to read crypto price movements in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x