Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:39:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DYP became another shit bounty project  (Read 348 times)
istiak2277 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 06:57:40 AM

They just banned my from their both group for asking about bounty managements question. They changed bounty rules like their nightdress and banning and burning hunter stake for a minor excuse. Just locked 200 ETH for bounty but now they are reducing hunters stake without properly stating the reason even they remove a name from the spreadsheet. I didn't see any project that removed many hunter's entries. If they can do that with hunters then I do not think they are not fully honest in their work. Be careful with such a project guys.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Dariusburst

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 07:02:29 AM

Hm, I can't recall any bounty with the name DYP, you could have drop a link to the bounty page atleast, anyways some projects have bad team is all, I'm suspecting that the team managed this bounty themselves? If so this is the most dangerous bounties to promote in altcoins section, the team can do anyhow with the campaign since its fully in their care.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 07:06:50 AM

Hm, I can't recall any bounty with the name DYP, you could have drop a link to the bounty page atleast, anyways some projects have bad team is all, I'm suspecting that the team managed this bounty themselves? If so this is the most dangerous bounties to promote in altcoins section, the team can do anyhow with the campaign since its fully in their care.

Yes, can the OP give the bounty thread of this project at least?

But searching, I found this - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5281567.0. DeFi Yield Protocol, so this is another DeFi token. Don't think that there are really serious DeFi bounty tokens these days. Once you participated in a bounty program in alt section, you are bound by the rules of the project owners.
niloy111

Activity: 896
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 07:18:21 AM

They just banned my from their both group for asking about bounty managements question. They changed bounty rules like their nightdress and banning and burning hunter stake for a minor excuse. Just locked 200 ETH for bounty but now they are reducing hunters stake without properly stating the reason even they remove a name from the spreadsheet. I didn't see any project that removed many hunter's entries. If they can do that with hunters then I do not think they are not fully honest in their work. Be careful with such a project guys.

Yes Mate, They just Change the Bounty Rules as like NightDress as like, I did it I don't care who knows!!!
I think these Bounty Teams are the Campaign are SAME! How? If they separate then Bounty Manager must be thinking, Hunters are work 5 Weeks! You can burn some stakes but burn everything even Remove a name from the spreadsheet -> It's CRIME against all WORKER!!!

noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 07:19:36 AM

I'm guessing you was banned for talking about the bounties on main group. But I have checked that their bounty group t.me/dypbounty is not found so there is no participant complaint room.

OK, this is a sneaky way to get rid of bounty participants gradually. Angering bounty participants by reducing allocations and removing bounty group, participants will be confused and have no other way but to ask questions in the main group. And whoever talks about the bounty will be kicked out and not get paid.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 07:28:03 AM

I'm guessing you was banned for talking about the bounties on main group. But I have checked that their bounty group t.me/dypbounty is not found so there is no participant complaint room.

OK, this is a sneaky way to get rid of bounty participants gradually. Angering bounty participants by reducing allocations and removing bounty group, participants will be confused and have no other way but to ask questions in the main group. And whoever talks about the bounty will be kicked out and not get paid.
That's complete cheating, the project must have a bounty discussion group on telegram for any bounty question, not having such group will result into spamming, hmm it seems the team did this intentionally to limit the bounty participants by banning them when they ask about bounty questions

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 07:30:20 AM

DeFi hype is the main reason why some bounty hunters come back to this forum, I've seen few who haven't been around for a long time coming back to promote DeFi projects, the truth is majority of these DeFi projects are money grabbers, they have nothing to offer but they want something to take along with them, it's not a must to promote DeFi projects honestly, 99% of them are wacked job

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 07:46:12 AM

That's complete cheating, the project must have a bounty discussion group on telegram for any bounty question, not having such group will result into spamming, hmm it seems the team did this intentionally to limit the bounty participants by banning them when they ask about bounty questions
I wouldn't call that cheating but a red flag, it seems like the team don't have enough experience, OP should have ask for PM from the admin on group and ask them to open a separate group for bounty discussions and issues, base protocol team did the same and many members asked for bounty group and it was opened
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 641

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 07:54:56 AM

Just send this thread link to their main group, it looks like it won't break group rules.
In order to further make the team consider this a serious problem, I suggest moving this thread to the scam accusation board. The OP's reasons are strong enough to make this accusation.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 07:58:43 AM

I think this is more than enough to create a scam accusation on this forum, it looks like the team are trying to cheat bounty hunters, God have mercy on bounty hunters, bounty hunting is getting more disappointing every time, I would have joined this bounty if they introduce a signature campaign though, it's shocking that the team are behaving this way
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 08:04:27 AM

DeFi was rocking crypto space some few weeks back and scammers have fully woke up from their underground to take advantage of DeFi hype, I was expecting many numbers of scam DeFi projects honestly so I carefully do deep analysis on any new DeFi bounty projects, don't trust DeFi projects easily mate

pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 08:07:53 AM

Payaccept is another project that doesn't seem honest!

I will withdraw this when they pay all the bounty hunters and bounty managers and probit xchange.

These people are what they don't need a chance to launch ...

I don't know why there are people who still believe in them ...
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 08:15:59 AM

I will withdraw this when they pay all the bounty hunters and bounty managers and probit xchange.

I felt reluctant to promote PayAccept bounty you know, I'm glad I don't end up promoting the project anyway, too many projects are controlled by dishonest teams this days, this is why I prefer following experienced bounty manager with good reputation on this forum to lessen disappointments

NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 08:24:14 AM

if you find bounty campaign with name "Defi" ,please analize well is it real project or only fake project that want take advantages from Defi trend and hype. many fake developers now build new project by using  same name with existing project to scamm us.

this project was shit too, even though payaccept team were next exchange too. look like CEO payaccept only take advantages from bounty hunter after promoted for several months. and they leave us when bounty reward not paid yet.
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1168

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 08:32:03 AM

They already write this rules, if you join a bounties with such rules... you're agree if they can change a rules many times, add more strict rules or excluding you from the campaign.

We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions. Any behavior we consider unethical will result in removal from this bounty campaign.
We reserve the right to adjust the reward amount per campaign depending on the number of applicants. Safety of your wallets is your own concern, if there’s any mistake of addresses on the spreadsheet tell us before the end of the bounty campaign.

plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 09:19:34 AM

You can create announcement thread in the scam section so the bounty manager and those involve in this project will get tagged and investors will be aware of their activity of scamming bounty hunter, you can also create a flag for the token so newbies will be aware how dubious their project is.
istiak2277 (OP)

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 09:32:11 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2020, 09:49:40 AM by istiak2277

They already write this rules, if you join a bounties with such rules... you're agree if they can change a rules many times, add more strict rules or excluding you from the campaign.

We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions. Any behavior we consider unethical will result in removal from this bounty campaign.
We reserve the right to adjust the reward amount per campaign depending on the number of applicants. Safety of your wallets is your own concern, if there’s any mistake of addresses on the spreadsheet tell us before the end of the bounty campaign.

Yes they can but they need to provide enough time and way to notify hunters. They didn't make any announcement in the forum.

Just send this thread link to their main group, it looks like it won't break group rules.
In order to further make the team consider this a serious problem, I suggest moving this thread to the scam accusation board. The OP's reasons are strong enough to make this accusation.

Some one already did that.

No, they banned me from asking why they are burning stake that way and why the bounty manager only doing what the team asks her to do. She has responsibility for both sides. They just ban whoever ask about their stake. They even ban people for their message not being constructive.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
istiak2277 (OP)

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 09:46:40 AM

You can create announcement thread in the scam section so the bounty manager and those involve in this project will get tagged and investors will be aware of their activity of scamming bounty hunter, you can also create a flag for the token so newbies will be aware how dubious their project is.

I think another victim has already done that. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5289506.msg55596261#msg55596261

Thats why I didn't go there. I hope the hunter will be more careful and many will protest as well. They just used that 200 ETH announcement to attract hunters. Don't know they will pay for the remaining hunters or not.

───[  KUWA  ]───
Skadi360

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 10:45:08 AM

You probably broke the rules, they already stated that. They wont ban you without any concrete reason, I also joined their bounty and I experience no problem about it. Just the making an docs just to submit is kinda hassle but overall its a good bounty and the project is also promising.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 12:21:56 PM

Open scam Accusations about the project save all of the conversation and get screen shot of it as proof .

If you know they are cheating bounty hunters you should do your part to help other hunters also . so they can solve the problem, if they dont want to solve it at least the project is flagged .if it's true that they are doing wrong or cheating , other hunters will support your accusations . and participants can decide what they need to do, If they will continue to promote it or not.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: