Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:27:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍀 [Bounty Detective] 🍀 Global Bounty Campaigns, Full Marketing Services  (Read 1264 times)
BountyDetective (OP)

Activity: 234
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 08:30:20 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2020, 01:49:52 PM by BountyDetective
Merited by Vispilio (1)

Do you need strong management for your Project's Bounty or a Full Marketing Campaign?

At Bounty Detective, we offer peerless and modest management services.

🔹 Since inception, we have managed bounties for several top reputable projects in the greater crypto space. Our celebrated bounty program normally consists of several campaigns which we deem paramount to the success of every project like Original Content Creation (Video & Articles), Signature and Social Media campaigns.

🔹 We have over 100,000 members in our bounty platform, and an additional 500,000+ members on our Airdrop channels and Twitter and 300,000+ on our ANN channels, respectively, which will invariably help achieve your desired brand creation, awareness, increased audience, and community.

🔹 Cumulatively, your project will reach out to at least 1 million organic crypto proponents, making us a global leader in the combined targeted crypto-marketing business.

🔹 Our services are affordable as your success and growth is our priority.

⭐️ Bounty Sector: We have successfully managed Bounties for well researched and viable projects.

HEX Signature

Moon DeFi

Bintex Futures

Smarts Finance

……………………………………..

Secured Gold Coin

DACX

AMZ Coin

Hex

Optimus Exchange

Earnbet

Basic Finance

HackenAI

IOI (Guaranteed)

Gaimin

Ludena Protocol (Guaranteed)

ARCS (Guaranteed)

Crypto Commonwealth

HOM Token

Juiice

Ezystayz

……………………………………..

"Professionalism and Competence" our watchword.

For More Information, Contact us here on bitcointalk or you can reach us through:

TELEGRAM: @AirdropManager

TELEGRAM: @BountyDetective

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akgandalf

Activity: 812
Merit: 14

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 10:19:07 PM
Merited by Vispilio (1)

We expect you to accept local sections in the bounty you manage. Writing in global is not easy for people with language problems
Thank you...

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 01:50:12 AM

If you join any BountyDetective's campaigns and have issues - which is very likely given the number of scam campaigns they manage - don't dare to complain because BountyDetective will red-trust you for that. See their trust page for details:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2695747
osmanucal

Activity: 49
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 08:17:23 AM

~~~

false statement in every particular, @BountyDetective I suggest you reopen this thread self-moderated to avoid cultist trolls
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 08:40:10 PM

false statement in every particular, @BountyDetective I suggest you reopen this thread self-moderated to avoid cultist trolls

Sure, do that. Because a self-mod thread from a red-trusted scam bounty manager screams "very trustworthy", doesn't it?
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 10:10:57 PM

Bounty Detective is relatively new to bounty management and rising fast; they have built a pretty big name for themselves as hard working and highly capable professionals.

They have tremendous activity on social media, probably # 1 in the world now in Announcements and Token Generation Events in crypto space, and any project that hires them can

rest assured that the bounty campaigns will go above and beyond traditional services to give them the highest visibility across most crypto related platforms and social channels.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 02:11:15 AM

# 1 in the world now in Announcements and Token Generation Events in crypto space

Of course when you're making a ridiculous claim like that, you should never try to provide any proof. That makes your blatant lie a valuable contribution to the whole poop-odored ambiance of this shitshow.
Vispilio
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 02:25:40 AM

Of course when you're making a ridiculous claim like that, you should never try to provide any proof. ...

If you were a client, instead of the foul-mouthed bored house wife you are, it would take me about 2 milliseconds to prove it to you; unlike you, everything I write has substance behind it and can be verified to a letter.

@BountyDetective is also happy to send msgs from the administration of the top 3 (more actually, but the top 3 will impress you enough) leading crypto channels in the world for all prospects, please reach out for all inquiries.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 02:33:00 AM

If you were a client, instead of the foul-mouthed bored house wife you are, it would take me about 2 milliseconds to prove it to you; unlike you, everything I write has substance behind it and can be verified to a letter.

Well, post it here then. How hard can it be?

@BountyDetective is also happy to send msgs from the administration of the top 3 (more actually, but the top 3 will impress you enough) leading crypto channels in the world for all prospects, please reach out for all inquiries.

LOL... what the fuck does that even mean?

Did you by any chance contribute to any texts posted by BountyDetective, such as the OP of this thread? Sounds like something you'd write.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 05:26:20 AM

Just a suggestion.
The bounty detective must also think about the welfare of the hunters. With no limit to the number of participants while small rewards allocation, they'll only get a grain of dust rewards. I've never joined any campaign under BD for this reason.

Even though some issues have been discussed the bounty having failed to pay off due to a scam or some other reason, I don't think it's worth what they were complaining about if they were to get their rights in the end.

Good luck.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 06:59:31 AM
Merited by Vispilio (1), Christabel247 (1)

I have came across Many of his projects but I don't partake in any. Detective is trusted and accountable, transparent and straightforwardness. In our community I have heard many of them saying about HEX and Hacken bounty that really put smiles on their faces and I tracked down the project, Low and behold it was managed by bounty detectives.

You are indeed a trusted bounty manager.

I wish you more success in the cryptospace!

Tele: @cryptomiles1
Christabel247

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 12:19:36 PM

I have came across Many of his projects but I don't partake in any. Detective is trusted and accountable, transparent and straightforwardness. In our community I have heard many of them saying about HEX and Hacken bounty that really put smiles on their faces and I tracked down the project, Low and behold it was managed by bounty detectives.

You are indeed a trusted bounty manager.

I wish you more success in the cryptospace!

Tele: @cryptomiles1

This is absolutely correct..
I have also participated most of his campaign and he is trusted and reliable.
Based on his much follower he should sets some limitation so that one can get reasonable amount after the end of the project.
BryanJohn

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 07:02:24 PM

yes Bounty detective is a very new to bounty management but he has done so marvelously well in so many campaigns he has manage so far, and also he has built a great name, and his sincerity and competence always draws people to participate in his project.
Harrison chinoye

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 07:14:16 PM

Bounty Detective is one of the best bounty manager i have ever seen, all his project are well managed and accomplish, people love joining his project because they know he is able to deliver.

Vispilio
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 12:59:22 AM

Just a suggestion.
The bounty detective must also think about the welfare of the hunters. With no limit to the number of participants while small rewards allocation, they'll only get a grain of dust rewards. ...

I think this is a wonderful suggestion, a max cap on the number of bounty participants brings more robust and professional results, I've seen their latest bounties attended by thousands of people,

it's getting really competitive indeed in the bounty hunting game...

Skadi360

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 02:35:43 AM

You will not regret on hiring bounty detective and looking forward for your future bounties sir.
Small Rabbit
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 50

Bounty & Signature Campaign Manager

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 07:57:04 AM

Bounty Detective is one of the best bounty manager i have ever seen, all his project are well managed and accomplish, people love joining his project because they know he is able to deliver.
You can't say one of the best. Coz there are many best and trusted manager here.
@yahoo62278 @Wapinter @Arteezy.rtx @bubbalex @irfan_pak10 There are a few more. They are the real heroes. They will bring less campaigns.  But all are legit & Successful. nobody can't be a good manager to bring more and more campaigns. Yes he brought some good campaigns also. But he should be more careful in bringing the next project
osmanucal

Activity: 49
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 08:24:04 AM

You can't say one of the best. Coz there are many best and trusted manager here.

He can, and he most certainly will say it, loud and clear mate. 

Bounty Detective is loved and respected by 100,000's of Bounty Hunters across the crypto space, try some of their Bounties, you will love it.
Christabel247

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 10:28:28 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2020, 11:01:01 PM by Christabel247
Merited by Vispilio (1)

@yahoo62278 @Wapinter @Arteezy.rtx @bubbalex @irfan_pak10 There are a few more. They are the real heroes. They will bring less campaigns.  But all are legit & Successful. nobody can't be a good manager to bring more and more campaigns. Yes he brought some good campaigns also. But he should be more careful in bringing the next project

Hello Mr Small rabbit 🐰

To me from my experience he mostly participates in his campaign and it happens to be favored by Detectives campaign, you know everyone have a fans in the system so I think detectives is his own fans, I know there are other best Campaigns manager but they sets some limitation whereby low rank in the forum like Jr member can't participate even members are sometimes hardly to get luck to join most of those people you listed their names over here. To me I will say they are discriminating Bounty Detectives is not so, although he doesn't not allow Jr member too run his signatures but he includes other pools to enables the newbies and jr members gain some cool token during the campaign period.

So you see why he is calling Bounty Detectives the best?
And besides he has over 400+k followers on his airdrop group, and his community is 130+k followers and his channel 54+k. So tell me if all this people you listed are the best.

Please don't miss quote me, I don't say they are not good or not the best; yes they are the best to their fans just as I have said earlier everyone have a fans.

Eg.
You can't compare the fans of Rick Rose to the Fans of Rema but they are both singers both have fans all the world.

Other example is that: they are more skillful, filled with experience. You know Bountydetectives is just an upcoming but with fast growing in the cryptospace, I just wonder how much far he would go in 5 to 10 years time coming🤷

Though I know you are also a campaign manager and I do follow up most of your project but I don't put more effort participating because the trust is yet builded. With time I will get use to you.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 01:27:13 PM
Merited by nutildah (2)

Did you by any chance contribute to any texts posted by BountyDetective, such as the OP of this thread? Sounds like something you'd write.

pm  or  telegram  for all inquiries

I guess that answers that question. Not cool to send merit to sockpuppets.

Code:
[url=http://t.me/Vispilio][size=14pt]telegram[/size][/url]

https://archive.is/nV5Zl#selection-7897.0-7897.8
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: