Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:54:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to make php wallet and Bitcoin payment like EuroGuns on dark web  (Read 139 times)
rikozi (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 10:33:28 AM

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4918

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 10:35:57 AM

I have never visited said dark web market... But i guess you'd either have to buy a pre-written market script, or write one yourself...
You'd probably have to run daemons for each coin you wanted to accept, and use the daemon's json-rpc interface to create deposit addresses and handle withdrawals.

Not easy stuff... Difficult to get running in the first place, even more difficult not to get caught by law enforcement.

Don't run illegal markets, it's not worth it in the long run... If you make even a single slipup, you'll end up in jail...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
wealthsharingsystems
Copper Member

Activity: 25

WealthSharingSystems.com - Join The MoneyPools!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 11:57:09 AM

I have never visited said dark web market... But i guess you'd either have to buy a pre-written market script, or write one yourself...
You'd probably have to run daemons for each coin you wanted to accept, and use the daemon's json-rpc interface to create deposit addresses and handle withdrawals.

Not easy stuff... Difficult to get running in the first place, even more difficult not to get caught by law enforcement.

Don't run illegal markets, it's not worth it in the long run... If you make even a single slipup, you'll end up in jail...

Probably the worst place to be on internet for business. Plus hard to keep secrets in life, real and on DN.

rodneyTG

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 10:42:40 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2021, 02:35:03 PM by rodneyTG

I wouldn't use pre-written market scripts for that purposes. Who knows, how many security breaches are there. If you want to get the most relevant information and news about dark web, and dark market - I can highly recommend you this site called noirdotnews.com which is maybe one the most reliable resources, where admins re-check everything and give you only the verified facts and detailed description of things, which come from dark web. I could find an article of Dark0de Reborn there, and it's pretty interesting I gotta say.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 01:06:59 PM

Exactly, plus you are probably enabling illegal activities from continuing and expanding since you make a market out of them. To OP, if you don't believe it, search the story of the creator of Silk Road, Ross Ulbricht.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: