Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What if all creations of the God become disobedient, will he be powerless?  (Read 138 times)
iamsheikhadil (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 03:54:46 PM

I was wondering about this for a while. Let's say we have a all powerful single God who has created and controls the entire universe.

Now let's assume that he has power over everything somehow as he says. If some of his creation disobeys him, he punishes them. What is the punishment? It's hell fire.

Now let's say if the fire does not want to burn the cursed creation, what will God do to punish the fire?

Not just fire, let's say God wants to punish by throwing big stones on people but the big stones disobeys him.

So if someone disobeys God and the way God punishes those also refused to obey God then how can God control and be all powerful?
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 04:00:28 PM

I was wondering about this for a while. Let's say we have a all powerful single God who has created and controls the entire universe.

Now let's assume that he has power over everything somehow as he says. If some of his creation disobeys him, he punishes them. What is the punishment? It's hell fire.

Now let's say if the fire does not want to burn the cursed creation, what will God do to punish the fire?

Not just fire, let's say God wants to punish by throwing big stones on people but the big stones disobeys him.

So if someone disobeys God and the way God punishes those also refused to obey God then how can God control and be all powerful?

He invented Trump.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 05:00:07 PM

Do you play poker?

Build a house of cards, and if it falls down, suit yourself. Rebuild it or find something else to do.

This universe is God's house of cards that He built. It is destroying itself, but He is pulling His people out of it.

God will build a new house of cards (new universe) that can never be destroyed, and He will put His people from this universe into the new one.

This universe will be destroyed, along with the people who didn't want to go with God to the new universe.

The question for those who remain in the destruction, what will the destruction really feel like to souls that are intrinsically tied to the fabric of the old universe, this universe?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 01:21:20 PM

I guess if creation disobey him then he can erase all of it and create other things and beigns that can not be disobedient because god has absolute power he can do anything he want.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 05:11:36 PM

how can God control and be all powerful?
He invented Trump.

Ignoring for the moment that I'm a rampant antitheist, this idea does actually have some weight (but not merit, because your intent is impure).
Given the slew of presidential pardons we are all expecting over the next month, The Donald could well be Saviour 2.0, offering redemption for all sinners, and casting the deficiencies and corruptions of the modern world into stark focus. We get the Jesususeses that we deserve.

Edit:
Turns out the rework on the Borja Ecce Homo wasn't so much a botched restoration as a perfectly accurate updating for the new incumbent.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 05:18:55 PM

^^^ Then why is it that when you look out through your eyes, that you only do it through yours? How is it that the your that is you only feels what you feel in any meaningful way? How is it that you can't find anybody else who looks out through your eyes, or feels what you feel? But if they do a little, it isn't anything like the way you do.

But Jesus has been given the authority to look out through the eyes of everybody, and to feel what everybody feels... individually or in any group combination of all the people on Earth.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 05:29:21 PM

Jesus has been given the authority to look out through the eyes of everybody, and to feel what everybody feels... individually or in any group combination of all the people on Earth.

I just have a different perspective to you, I suppose. People who follow a religion and follow the precepts of that religion are often kind, caring, thoughtful individuals who are sincerely interested in helping the human race as a whole. I just think (no right or wrong, just my opinion) that belief in a god is too convenient and allows us to defer responsibility for our actions to a higher authority. To me, this seems dishonest and unhelpful (again, no right or wrong, just my opinion). If we are rational sentient beings, then the things we do wrong are because of our own actions and our own free will, and the route to redemption exists within the self.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2458

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2020, 05:47:12 PM

Mother nature doesn't have a religion. When there is an imbalance, she takes action to restore the balance. In the world of the lemmings, then they throw themselves over cliffs to reduce the population. In the case of humans, she has invented the concept of vaccination to reduce the population to levels that the environment can support.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Renampun

Activity: 2324
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2020, 07:56:25 PM

a good sentence; 'God cannot enter into logic'...
I am a Christian and we are taught to believe that everything in this world is a gift, so obeying God is a gift. as written in the Bible; 'since you were in the womb I have known you', so actually God already knows anyone who disobeys him and will go to hell.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 10:14:00 PM

God is almighty. Proverbs 21:30:
There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the LORD.

Anybody who attempts to set himself against what the Lord has decreed, will only destroy himself. The exception is, that those who believe in Jesus's salvation and forgiveness, will not be destroyed if they turn from their wicked ways.

Cool

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2020, 04:49:00 AM

no god controlls everything,

the joke however is that god is quite neutral regarind god and evil,

he has a bright and a dark side, no side be be truly perfect in what it is.

god allowes them to exist next to each other even be in a conflict with each other,

just to make life spicier.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 4504

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 05:54:28 AM

firstly lets address this thing. these are 2 separate canvasses. its not where someone smeared the face by accident and then drew in a silly face. its a separate canvas. the original still exists in perfect detail.. somewhere

now for my athiest view.
1820~ years ago a group of humans(ministers) wanted to make laws to surpress people into acting a certain way. but they didnt want the back-fire of the people revolting against them. so they created a mythical character and said this mythical character made the rules long before this group so blame him if you dont like the rules.

the bible is just the campfire stories to learn the laws in a way that people will remember and be able to tell to others by word of mouth.
yep much like there was no real 'little boy who cried wolf' its just a story to convey that moral laws of dont lie or else one day no one will believe you when something real happens.

these stories program peoples subconscious. the part of the brain that controls muscle memory without conscious thought and also morals.
so if everyone changed their morals.. like becoming less compassionate and more capitalist and greedy by ignoring the old fables of the sins of sloth, gluttany greed. then yes the community will change

take those ignoring the camp fire stories of gluttany.. america is now the number 1 nation of obesity
take those ignoring the camp fire stories of greed. america is now the number 1 nation of capitalists
take those ignoring the camp fire stories of sloth. sub saharen africa is the number 1 in unemployment
take those ignoring the camp fire stories of lust. denmark and UK is the number 1 in single parents

this is not a thing about some mythical entity being a puppet master. this is about human communities that dont learn morals. and so the answer to the topic.. yes if people dont follow or learn a moral compass.. they would cause their community to change.

in short the old book of moral stories is broken and ignored more and more.
new lawbooks were made of over the last millenium(by new-age ministers and presidents) to replace that. but still isnt perfect
america is still a community of obese capitalists. and the amount of compassionate americans is decreasing

there is no single god floating in space. 'god' is YOUR subconscious. YOUR voice in YOUR head that tells you to pull your hand away from the hot fire if you get your hand too close.
if you stop listening to your subconscious/morals. you will get burned. so dont blame 'god'

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1162

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 06:27:06 AM

God is the one who created everything and every thing has to obey him. Your assumptions are not valid because all these things like fire, stones are programmed to obey him always.
I think you have watched some movie and trying to translate it on the real world objects.  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: