Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 03:15:00 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Open source sponsorship opportunity  (Read 98 times)
EnvrinGroup (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 10:21:46 AM

Bit of an unconventional message, but let's see what happens.  I'm creator of Apex at https://apexpl.io/, a powerful open source software platform that is designed to rival Wordpress, which I promise you it will in the near future.  If you're technically savvy, feel free to check out how smooth, effortless and professional dployment is by doing a quick Docker install by following the instructions within the top section at:

I've already managed to get Apex sponsored by none other than https://digitalocean.com/, and am currently looking for one or two more sponsors.  Do you have a legit business or web site that you would like additional advertising and exposure for?  Would love to list you on the Sponsors page at:
    https://apexpl.io/sponsors

Of course, would also be more than happy to give you a shoutout on all future Youtube videos that will start coming out very shortly (100+ over the next ~4 months) which will be professionally edited (have a video editor lined up), and be happy to pitch your products / services to any of our clients where appropriate and there is synergy.

You can get a better idea of who I am by viewing my resume at:
    https://apexpl.io/Resume_Matt_Dizak.pdf

I'm also proud owner and creator of Envrin Group at https://envrin.com/, my bitcoin software operation.  There's online demos on there such as at:  https://demo.envrin.com/admin/ so you can see the software.  I've been developing Bitcoin related software for about 9 years now, and will be happy to stand behind this software as it is quality, secure, and clean.

Sponsor me, and I'd be happy to either, provide you with an unlimited distributor account so you can sell unlimited licenses yourself, or if you'd prefer, I'd be open to the fact of open sourcing all those commercial bitcoin packages (menus PayMail integration, as that one is somewhat exclusive).  You'd be an excellent sponsor and proponent of both, open source software and crypto-currency combined.

Last quick note of a personal nature, unsure if this matters any, but I went 100% blind four years ago (Sept 15th, 2016 to be exact).  Nothing disease related, just fell one day in my backyard and hit my head in the wrong spot.  Without question this has been the longest and hardest journey of my life, but I managed to get it done.  I retained myself, and got Apex done without even being able to see the screen.  The whole point of Apex is to help others, whether they're entrepreneurs or developers / designers, which is especially cruicial during this time of KoVid.

After about 3 years of training, development, and perfecting, Apex is 99.5% done.  I feel as though I'm at the last mile of a 20,000 mile marathon race, and I promise you Apex will work and work well.  This will turn into a thriving open source software initiative, as I won't give up until it does.

If you have a business / site you want to advertise on the Apex sponsors page and get shourt outs for via Youtube / social media, it would be greatly appreciated.  Please reach out to me at matt.dizak@gmail.com.  Thank you.

Best regards,
Matt

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1104

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 10:41:49 AM

~snip~

Sorry to say this but I read your post and I don't see anything related to Lending. As I understand you are looking for a sponsor and not for a loan, so perhaps it will be better to move your thread to another section like Service Discussion or Service Announcements?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
EnvrinGroup (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 09:35:31 PM

Bump for a new day.  Help an excellent open source initiative, gain loads of free adverting for your business, help the crypto-currency work, and also help a blind guy.  Reach out at matt.dizak@gmail.com.

Matt

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1317

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 11:27:34 PM

After about 3 years of training, development, and perfecting, Apex is 99.5% done

Are you sure about that? Your landing page that is the main site
 - Lacks a favicon 
- Isn't responsive
- Has broken images all over the place.

Not sure how you're planning to beat Wordpress with that. The information on the homepage was so poorly organized I didn't want to dig further.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 3496

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 10:17:25 AM

designed to rival Wordpress, which I promise you it will in the near future.
IMHO, it's going to take a lot more than that to be at the same level as WordPress.

I've already managed to get Apex sponsored by none other than https://digitalocean.com/,
Anything to back that up?
- I know you've listed them but that doesn't mean they've sponsored you.

Of course, would also be more than happy to give you a shoutout on all future Youtube videos that will start coming out very shortly (100+ over the next ~4 months) which will be professionally edited (have a video editor lined up),
It'll be pointless to do that while having little to no "subscribers".

Last quick note of a personal nature, unsure if this matters any, but I went 100% blind four years ago (Sept 15th, 2016 to be exact).  Nothing disease related, just fell one day in my backyard and hit my head in the wrong spot.  Without question this has been the longest and hardest journey of my life, but I managed to get it done.  I retained myself, and got Apex done without even being able to see the screen.
I hope everything is back to normal now but how did you manage to do that?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 4028

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 05:07:11 PM

I have no idea how those established CMS platforms like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento etc started and how they got all those publicities and developers to engage with their platform all the time but all of them has started from some point and it surely took a lot of time to become big in the industry. I hope you know how to move things forward for you.

I am interested to know why someone will use your platform where they have platforms like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento etc and all these platforms has constants updates plugins for almost everything?

Nonetheless, Good luck finding sponsors.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄