Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:32:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Neblio good investment?  (Read 151 times)
_Banzay_ (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 11:15:16 AM

Hi, is Neblio a scam? Should i invest in this coin?

I tried to get this answer more times on Reddit and Telegram but no answer also the admins are blocking questions and don't like to discuss about it.
So i hope here for an answer and open community.

My fault on Neblio is that the coin exists from 2017 and there didn't happen a lot, compared to other coins. The slogan says:
Blockchain. Simplified. Neblio is a secure, distributed platform built for enterprise applications and services. But where are the ton of coins based on Neblio? Why there don't exist any coin based on Neblio and available on a big exchange?

Positivly is that the Nebl is on Binance but on the other side negativly if you look the ranking based on nebl/btc trading volume inside Binance. Why is that so?

But where I'am really very sceptic is that on the website nebl.io you dont have any information about the team and also the roadmap for the 2021 isn't available. How do you see this point?

Any of you invested in Neblio and are the 10% real?

Thank you in advance for the answers!
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 11:22:24 AM

Then those are the signs that you shouldn't. The staking process is on their website so you should pay a visit.

https://medium.com/neblio-blog/how-to-stake-nebl-308d7083d472

Frankly, I will not invest on it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
_Banzay_ (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 11:51:45 AM

Thank you for the answer.

Are the reason why you don't invest the same as my in up?
I'am unsure in investing because on the one side I like to invest for the 10% staking award and also the circulating supply is low, i think that Neblio can go to moon.
On the other side they are not seriously with the information's. I'm really undecided.

What would be your choice for invest? I mean I know that i can lose all my invest, I would never invest money that i can't lose. But i also don't wanna invest in a scam coin.

They had now the buildathon with 3 projects as I understand the community did start the award winning project and here I again don't understand it. The community is active but the team / core team don't exist. For that I'm afraid to invest.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 12:00:53 PM

One of the facts or features that makes a project worthy of investing is the continuous improvement of the platform by the team, take Binance as an example, if the exchange hasn't been developing, supporting many features and so on, will it be the best exchange out there? NO. Hence, Binance is a clear example of what most projects should do, and not just listing on top exchanges. Talking about listing on top exchanges, if the project isn't living up to expectations and hence a constant decline in price, top exchanges like Binance will delist it, so don't use listing on Binance as a criteria to know a good coin. Lastly, I don't know much about the project hence I can't say if it is scam or not, but if the team aren't doing anything serious within the platform taking into consideration the number of years they have been in existence, then look towards investing in another coin to be on the safer side.

Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 12:05:00 PM

The trajectory of this project is identical to hundreds of projects that we can find in the foreign exchange market or in any other ranking. At the end of 2017, investment in altcoin was very large and the promising ideas made the developers put their ambitions and ideas into practice, but this did not last long until the beginning of 2018 when reality arrived for everyone. Thus, Neblio abandonment is so great that it's impossible to invest.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 12:39:24 PM

Thank you for the answer.

Are the reason why you don't invest the same as my in up?
I'am unsure in investing because on the one side I like to invest for the 10% staking award and also the circulating supply is low, i think that Neblio can go to moon.
On the other side they are not seriously with the information's. I'm really undecided.

What would be your choice for invest? I mean I know that i can lose all my invest, I would never invest money that i can't lose. But i also don't wanna invest in a scam coin.

They had now the buildathon with 3 projects as I understand the community did start the award winning project and here I again don't understand it. The community is active but the team / core team don't exist. For that I'm afraid to invest.
There are two coins that you can invest which are proven to be a legitimate and real projects and cryptocurrencies. Just choose what's the best for you but the most advised is the number 1 then go with number 2 because of 2.0 and staking.

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
_Banzay_ (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 12:44:25 PM

Ok thank you guys for your inputs! :thumbsup:
BDBitcoinExpart

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 01:24:49 PM

No. Neblio is not a good investment? you can see Bitcoin and ETH. Bitcoin is currently running a bull run. Bitcoin will cross 20,000$ in the current bull run.  On the other hand ETH 2.0 is coming soon. ETH may be $500+ soon. You can also see some more coins like BNB, ADA, NEO. These coins will soon give a good profit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: