Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:51:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I suspect that KittieFIGHT is scam  (Read 415 times)
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 06:25:58 PM

~
Correction it was CMC, mate not Binance cause CZ will never endorsed any project and if he were they usually have an announcement on their main page.

Something is odd. I know they got too many partnership and those are legit ones. What irritating is their ability to communicate. Its not healthy on the side of the investors like begging to have some progress with distribution and withdrawal on the private sales.
The reason i said the name of Binance is because CMC is purchased by CZ and Binance a few months back and if CMC is vouching for a project which is owned by a parent company then they are directly vouching for them.

One thing i know is that their support team is not great and they do not give enough response in their bounty telegram and if you speak anything regarding bounty in their main channel they would delete that. So basically you are not getting any response regarding bounty.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 05:42:47 AM

The reason i said the name of Binance is because CMC is purchased by CZ and Binance a few months back and if CMC is vouching for a project which is owned by a parent company then they are directly vouching for them.
I see. But the cmc should not be biased about this if ever. Let's say CZ vouch for them. It doesn't mean that Binance will support it right? Binance listing is so expensive, and their private sale isnt too big to be able to pay binance fee for listing.

One thing i know is that their support team is not great and they do not give enough response in their bounty telegram and if you speak anything regarding bounty in their main channel they would delete that. So basically you are not getting any response regarding bounty.
That is normal to any project that prohibits bounty discussion on main channel. Im not sure if they had a bounty group for discussion. But better to create one and segregate the bounty concern from the main group since investors are probably confuse why there are some complains regarding tokens. If I were their support I create one for the hunters so not to affect the discussion on the main channel.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jadvi (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:08:41 PM

it's been 10 days since the message was sent to the Manager. No comments were received from him https://imgur.com/a/4ZcnnKz
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 08:09:01 AM

it's been 10 days since the message was sent to the Manager. No comments were received from him.
There is nothing you can do about this mate, its time to move on too as I did, there are numerous number of victims affected by this malicious act so no need to pressure them if they wouldn't respond to you.
This should be a lesson to you and me never to partake in this indecent bounty anymore, just research properly before joining and pick one out if thousand bounties.
raji1995naya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 10:34:40 PM

Seems like this is ending up a s a scam. You have to do your own research before joining on bounties.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 07:13:42 AM

Hi guys an update for this KittieFight project. Its really worse now what happened on KittieFight project. The tokens that have been trading on uniswap has literally been drained by the team providing an excuse it was a reward to farmers of their yield program which is bit impossible since no tokens have been distributed to investors. The tokens only circulating was the one added by the team on uniswap which has been drained already.

I really thought that they could pulled off something but I think I regret believing that they are really working on the development part as event like this occur. This a red flag even for degen traders so basically this can be considered as soft rug.

Now the founder Ola, has saying he will not add liquidity from the investors money? Damn, which clearly the reason why we put some eth. Now change of plan adn divert it into development which we've never been seen working.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
raji1995naya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 08:32:26 PM

Seems like they want to create Uniswap liquidity from outsiders.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: