Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:04:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help with witcher 3 for pc  (Read 70 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
devil2man (OP)

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 08:07:56 PM

I would need some help with witcher 3 for pc I found some cheats on gamefaqs but they must be entered by opening the console (I have already changed the game.ini file) which opens with the tilde key but I absolutely can't, I have an European keyboard that does not have this symbol, any suggestions?
Malenford

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 08:10:45 PM

You could use virtual keyboard or some utilite like MapKeyboard that will allow you to reassign your buttons.
Hellborn

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 02:19:48 AM

Since you already changed the .ini file, try pressing ö but if it doesn't work I suggest that you try using on-screen keyboard (a built-in virtual keyboard in Microsoft Windows OS users) and also change your Display Mode to "Borderless Window" so that switching between the game and the keyboard is way more smoother.
Also if you want a better and faster way to use cheats in the Witcher 3, you can try to download trainers. I've been using game trainers a lot after I finish the game, with trainers you can easily turn on God Mode and many more. Try searching "Witcher 3 (version of your game) mrantifun trainer". I hope that this will help, happy cheating and gaming  Grin!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: