Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AMAZON EGIFT CARDS FOR SALE ANY QUANTITY UP TO $1,000 *CRYPTO ONLY*  (Read 189 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinfreak2 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 10:02:05 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2020, 09:12:51 PM by bitcoinfreak2

AMAZON EGIFT CARD SALES

LOOKING TO GET RID OF YOUR CRYPTO (BTC,LTC,ETH) AND DONT WANT TO LOSE MONEY? I AM OFFERING A 1:1 TRADE FOR AMAZON EGIFT CARDS. I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL OR ANY OTHER METHODS OF PAYMENT. DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT PURCHASED I MAY BE ABLE TO OFFER A DISCOUNT.

-Available Stock-
$25 - 2 available

These are the cards I haven't sold or used yet, I can obtain any amount card up to $1,000.

You may message through bitcointalk or telegram "@bitcoinfreak2"
bitcoinfreak2 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 06:47:31 PM

Not sure who left me a negative feedback on my account, but that's lame af. I have no problem using an escrow lmao
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 11:26:24 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2020, 01:50:43 AM by sandy-is-fine

If you read the red trust warning you would immediately understand it's reasoning.  Simply remove the self-moderated option and the red tag will go away if it bothers you.  Since you claim to be new here you might also read this first post which also clarifies the trust:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3035620.0    Hope that helps and you're welcome for the free bump as topic bumps are allowed once every 24 hours per forum rules from the topic starter.  Any other responses if necessary will be added to this post.

--------------------
Beware! Some weirdo leaves negative feedback solely because I sell amazon egift cards on a self moderated thread.
Obviously your reading comprehension is lacking.  NO, it's because you are an (alleged) NEWBIE selling Amazon gift cards on a self-moderated thread which usually around here = SCAM that got the red warning. Why self-moderated?  You obviously are afraid of negative comments which, if you are legit as you claim wouldn't happen.

---------------------------
What bothers me are white knights like you, you don't know me but because I am a newbie you leave a negative review. I self-moderate this thread because it's my listing lmao. Like I said, I have no problem using an escrow. You done yet? freaking neckbeards
As long as you reply I'm not done. Terribly sorry to bother you.  Never left a negative review, just a warning based on fact.  And if you're a "newbie" here I am Jesus Christ coming home early.  Besides all your other BS, why would anyone pay you 1:1 to "GET RID OF YOUR CRYPTO (BTC,LTC,ETH) AND DONT WANT TO LOSE MONEY?" when there are  long time LEGIT & TRUSTED Amazon sellers here who have been selling for 75-80% for YEARS ?? What do you have to offer as a "brand new untrusted" seller here hiding behind a self-moderated thread where any negative comments can be removed?

LOL, "white knight" & "beardhead", I like that.   Next.  You're up.

------------------------------------------
--------------------

Simmer down big boy girl , you messing with a big league. I have the most exquisite egift cards on the market, they're made with love and honesty. If you worked on yourself as much as you waste time talking shit to people on here you would be 200 lbs lighter. Anyways toodles
Buh-bye sweetie,  until your next fake newbie alt.
Kisses,  xxxoooxxxooo

bitcoinfreak2 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 05:36:20 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2020, 09:25:38 PM by bitcoinfreak2

If you read the red trust warning you would immediately understand it's reasoning.  Simply remove the self-moderated option and the red tag will go away if it bothers you.  Since you claim to be new here you might also read this first post which also clarifies the trust:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3035620.0    Hope that helps and you're welcome for the free bump as topic bumps are allowed once every 24 hours per forum rules from the topic starter.  Any other responses if necessary will be added to this post.

--------------------
Beware! Some weirdo leaves negative feedback solely because I sell amazon egift cards on a self moderated thread.
Obviously your reading comprehension is lacking.  NO, it's because you are an (alleged) NEWBIE selling Amazon gift cards on a self-moderated thread which usually around here = SCAM that got the red warning. Why self-moderated?  You obviously are afraid of negative comments which, if you are legit as you claim wouldn't happen.

What bothers me are white knights like you, you don't know me but because I am a newbie you leave a negative review. I self-moderate this thread because it's my listing lmao. Like I said, I have no problem using an escrow. You done yet? freaking neckbeards

[/quote] As long as you reply I'm not done. Terribly sorry to bother you.  Never left a negative review, just a warning based on fact.  And if you're a "newbie" here I am Jesus Christ coming home early.  Besides all your other BS, why would anyone pay you 1:1 to "GET RID OF YOUR CRYPTO (BTC,LTC,ETH) AND DONT WANT TO LOSE MONEY?" when there are  long time LEGIT & TRUSTED Amazon sellers here who have been selling for 75-80% for YEARS ?? What do you have to offer as a "brand new untrusted" seller here hiding behind a self-moderated thread where any negative comments can be removed?

LOL, "white knight" & "beardhead", I like that.   Next.  You're up. [/quote]

Simmer down big boy, you messing with a big league. I have the most exquisite egift cards on the market, they're made with love and honesty. If you worked on yourself as much as you waste time talking shit to people on here you would be 200 lbs lighter. Anyways toodles
bitcoinfreak2 (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 04:37:05 PM

To celebrate SANDY-IS-FINE coming out as a retard, I am offering a 25% off discount. All quantities up to $100 sold for 75% of their worth.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 05:56:30 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2020, 05:52:26 PM by sandy-is-fine

To celebrate SANDY-IS-FINE coming out as a retard, I am offering a 25% off discount. All quantities up to $100 sold for 75% of their worth.

ZOWIE!  From no discount to 25% off.  Sounds like the real deal. 75% of nothing is worth just that.

You promised you'd be leaving us.  You even said goodbye.  Sad
"RETARD" is not politically correct.  Please use "INTELLECTUALLY DISABLED"

Thank you sweetie.

-----
No mas

bitcoinfreak2 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 04:54:45 PM

ZOWIE!  From no discount to 25% off.  Sounds like the real deal. 75% of nothing is worth just that.

You promised you'd be leaving us.  You even said goodbye.  Sad
"RETARD" is not politically correct.  Please use "INTELLECTUALLY DISABLED"

Thank you sweetie.

When did I say I would leave? You're pressed cause I called you overweight lmao, there's a reason why I said "retard". I knew you would react negatively to it because you once again are a SJW. Don't be mad because I said I have no problem using an Escrow but your sorry ass can't accept defeat. Simmer down and go hit the gym, LA Fitness is running a special I believe.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: