Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:42:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello! Are you interested in unlimited earnings right from home?  (Read 121 times)
toGETher_platform (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 02:41:05 AM

ToGETher is a project whose goal is to create a cryptocurrency platform that will become a platform with many options for earning money for users and a guarantee of a return of funds to investors who may be victims of an exit scam due to the activities of projects promoted on our site.

One of our main goals is to form a responsive community and create a global cluster, within which ICO and token sales will be regulated by the internal norms of the community. Thus, we want to offer projects a base of investors interested in making money, and to users - confidence in the fate of their investments and an increase in the overall level of projects they finance.

You can find out more about our project and goals on our website: https://togethers.club/main_page_eng/
Or in our White Paper: https://togethers.club/whitepaper-eng/

We offer you the opportunity to earn unlimited money right from home, hone your leadership skills, at the same time becoming the head of a large successful business structure, and as a result - stand at the origins of the global community, whose activities will influence the subsequent development of the cryptocurrency market, in general.

At this stage, we offer earnings through the formation of partner structures within smart contracts published on the ETH and TRON networks. No managers, no special payout days and no need to rely on the founders for everything. The system is completely autonomous. Your income is credited to you as soon as your partner joins the project. A smart contract automatically forms a transaction and it is simply impossible to influence this logic from the outside. It will be possible to earn money even if the ToGETher project fails. Because smart contracts have already been published in blockchains, which means that they will exist and work according to the prescribed logic as long as Ethereum and TRON exist.

You can find the addresses of smart contracts and information on them by following these links:

ETH: https://togethers.club/ethereum/
TRX: https://togethers.club/tron/

People with little experience often equate such projects with Ponzi schemes. How our idea differs from this kind of enterprises, you can find out in this article: https://togethers.club/blog/pochemy_nash_proekt_ne_ponzi/

Our project is just starting its activity, therefore, if you have skills that may be useful to us, then we will gladly consider your candidacy for the role of one of the future members of our team.

Join our Telegram community, earn without limits and become part of the power that will very soon change this familiar world. https://t.me/ToGETher_global

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 06:13:08 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2020, 06:27:40 AM by amishmanish
Merited by Heisenberg_Hunter (1)

We offer you the opportunity to earn unlimited money right from home, hone your leadership skills, at the same time becoming the head of a large successful business structure, and as a result - stand at the origins of the global community, whose activities will influence the subsequent development of the cryptocurrency market, in general.
Those are bold claims about "unlimited money" reminiscent of several schemes that seek to entice newbies into forming groups that then buy into tokens creating a liquidity pool that the scammers can take advantage of.

At this stage, we offer earnings through the formation of partner structures within smart contracts published on the ETH and TRON networks. No managers, no special payout days and no need to rely on the founders for everything. The system is completely autonomous. Your income is credited to you as soon as your partner joins the project. A smart contract automatically forms...
That just sounds like a complicated way of saying that you work through referrals. While the idea of putting referrals onto the blockchain maybe different, how does it help the users in deciding that the projects in this club will be legitimate or even have a use-case.

I can't help but be skeptic about such schemes as most of the times they are just about building a "network" of hopeful newbies and milking them. Those who get on early will profit and become evangelists themselves without realizing that there is really nothing tangible holding these clubs "together".

Edit: Corrected the quotes
toGETher_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 06:47:50 AM

[/URL]
Those are bold claims about "unlimited money" reminiscent of several schemes that seek to entice newbies into forming groups that then buy into tokens creating a liquidity pool that the scammers can take advantage of.

At this stage, we offer earnings through the formation of partner structures within smart contracts published on the ETH and TRON networks. No managers, no special payout days and no need to rely on the founders for everything. The system is completely autonomous. Your income is credited to you as soon as your partner joins the project. A smart contract automatically forms...
That just sounds like a complicated way of saying that you work through referrals. While the idea of putting referrals onto the blockchain maybe different, how does it help the users in deciding that the projects in this club will be legitimate or even have a use-case.

I can't help but be skeptic about such schemes as most of the times they are just about building a "network" of hopeful newbies and milking them. Those who get on early will profit and become evangelists themselves without realizing that there is really nothing tangible holding these clubs "together".

I understand your concerns. But we don't use tokens. At the moment, these smart contracts are our version of an investment model that will attract people who are interested in marketing and making money in this way. Thus, we want to avoid a situation where we have to make investors wait for years for the development of the project and profit.

In the future, we want to create opportunities on the platform for making money by promoting communities created by our users, various services, such as futures trading, and so on.

Smart contracts are our guarantee that the project will exist and will not suddenly disappear with money. We do not have access to investor money. We, like any of the users, simply receive a piece of income, described in the logic of the smart contract.

we wanted to limit ourselves to the ETH network contract only. But the situation with high fees prompted us to make a contract on the TRON blockchain.
manav24

Activity: 122
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 08:56:28 AM
Merited by amishmanish (1)

why does it sounds so much like a MLM AKA Pyramid AKA Ponzi?

Bitrated user: manav24.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 10:11:21 AM
Merited by Heisenberg_Hunter (1)

I understand your concerns. But we don't use tokens. At the moment, these smart contracts are our version of an investment model that will attract people who are interested in marketing and making money in this way.
What investment model? What are you investing in that you think will make money if people just join in to market it.

Smart contracts are our guarantee that the project will exist and will not suddenly disappear with money. We do not have access to investor money. We, like any of the users, simply receive a piece of income, described in the logic of the smart contract.
What this means is that you are going to implement a smart contract on TRON (which itself is dubious with all the shenanigans from Justin Sun but seem to have a network effect)which is going to allot "income" distribution to people who join in. I haven't seen your smart-contract but how can any contract continue to add new people as well as ensure that they are distributed rewards. It can easily be gamed.

Right now, this pretty much sounds like what @manav24 pointed out, an MLM/ Ponzi/ Networking scheme.
toGETher_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 10:57:29 AM

I understand your concerns. But we don't use tokens. At the moment, these smart contracts are our version of an investment model that will attract people who are interested in marketing and making money in this way.
What investment model? What are you investing in that you think will make money if people just join in to market it.

What this means is that you are going to implement a smart contract on TRON (which itself is dubious with all the shenanigans from Justin Sun but seem to have a network effect)which is going to allot "income" distribution to people who join in. I haven't seen your smart-contract but how can any contract continue to add new people as well as ensure that they are distributed rewards. It can easily be gamed.

Right now, this pretty much sounds like what @manav24 pointed out, an MLM/ Ponzi/ Networking scheme.

MLM is a type of marketing. Not necessarily a Ponzi. I am saying that smart contracts are our investment model. We prefer to offer interested people a tool to generate income now, rather than offer him years of promises.

This technique guarantees complete safety of user investments. We won't be able to steal your money because we don't even have access to it. You can find out by looking at our smart contract and making sure that it is completely safe and respects the interests of investors.

MLM is not always a scam, because many large companies offer people this type of income. Use Google. And see for yourself.
toGETher_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 11:01:24 AM

why does it sounds so much like a MLM AKA Pyramid AKA Ponzi?

It is an investment model that provides an opportunity for people to make a profit. Moreover, this is only the first step. We want to create a cluster, within which token sales will be regulated by community norms, users will have different options for earning money and will feel that money is safe. This is the next generation crowdfunding. Or do you think that hundreds of scam projects that conduct ICOs and disappear with your money is normal?

Use the internet. MLM is a type of marketing. Of course, scammers often resort to it, but scammers use everything they can. MLM is a form of marketing, not a scam.
toGETher_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 12:46:04 PM

I myself am an employee of a marketing agency. In recent years, I have personally participated in the promotion of more than two dozen ICOs and IEOs. I talked a lot with teams from different projects. And I also talked a lot with people who were investing in these projects.

I have deep knowledge of this market. And I am, like no one else, aware of the reasons why cryptocurrency crowdfunding is on the verge of death. And I propose a solution to this problem. A solution within the community that does not require a long and painful implementation of legislative regulation, which promises a dubious future for the cryptocurrency market in some countries.

I founded ToGETher to fight scammers and bring people back to cryptocurrency investing. My name is Alexander Vilganov. I am a Marketing officer at Crypto A.

Many crypto enthusiasts dream of popularizing cryptocurrencies. But it will never be until the crypto community itself takes control of the regulation of processes within the market. The large players in this market do not assume this responsibility. Business turns out to be higher than a promising future. Therefore, I want to show the community by my own example how the crypto market should develop.

But I cannot achieve such a goal alone. I need your support. And your participation. And I'm not just talking about money now.

Just join our community, tell your friends about it. Let people draw their own conclusions. Do you need reforms on the crypto market or you want to give your money to scammers until the end of the century, hoping for a miracle.
toGETher_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 01:23:46 AM

We present to you Alexander Vilganov - CEO of the ToGETher project!

Greetings, dear partners! My name is Alexander Vilganov. I am the CEO of the ToGETher project.

I have been on the crypto market for quite some time. During this time, being one of the employees of the marketing agency Crypto A, holding the position of Marketing officer, I managed to take a direct part in the development of more than two dozen cryptocurrency projects. That is why, I know firsthand how many fraudsters there are in this market and how much money their activity costs innocent investors. In addition to the above, I myself am a private investor, trader and the author of a number of articles devoted to significant events in the crypto market, its development and future.

Projects are different. At Crypto A, we always try to approach the selection of promoted startups with the utmost responsibility and care. However, there are no fewer fraudulent projects on this market. And this situation negatively affects not only the well-being of crypto enthusiasts, but also the results of crowdfunding campaigns conducted by other very promising teams.

It was this knowledge and experience that prompted me to think about the need to create a specialized platform for conducting crowdfunding campaigns, including those that attract investments in cryptocurrencies.

Influencing the entire market is incredibly difficult. However, I am sure that in our case, it will be enough just to show the world an example of a successful platform that takes care of the interests of both users and projects receiving a listing. Confident in their security, investors themselves will make the right choice, which motivates the rest of the market to develop along the path we have beaten with you.

One of the biggest problems in the crypto market is the lack of a clear definition of when a project can be considered a scam and how such a startup can be held accountable. Teams often become hostages of the impression of poorly informed investors. Unfounded accusations of fraud begin, which in turn negatively affect the attitude of people who are just starting to study the project. The crypto market is not rich in professional accredited investors who are able to correctly assess the situation. Many are ruled by emotions. And it leaves its mark.

In turn, it often happens that, having collected the required funds, projects begin to neglect their obligations, referring to various unforeseen circumstances. To avoid such problems, ToGETher intends to strictly enforce the parties' compliance with their obligations. Up to the early withdrawal of the unfair project from the listing and the initiation of a forced refund procedure. In cases where the money has already been spent, our platform intends to cover the losses of defrauded investors itself, and to prosecute fraudsters referring to the agreements concluded during the listing consideration.

Some of you may think that such strictness would be unnecessary. Referring to the fact that even having received funding, due to various circumstances, not every conscientious project is able to develop to a state where its investors will be able to extract the promised profit. In turn, I will say that for bona fide projects that, for various reasons, cannot achieve a result, mechanisms will be provided to suspend activities without subsequent reputational damage. Regarding everyone else, it will be correct to note that attracting investment in cryptocurrencies does not make this crowdfunding method non-binding. People who trust startups with their funds do it counting on subsequent profits. Therefore, spending money and, arms outstretched, telling investors that you “just didn’t succeed” is a real fraud.

ToGETher Partner Program is a smart contract that we use to raise funds for the creation and subsequent development of our platform. Become our partner today, make a well-deserved profit from this and with your own hands build a future in which we can all invest our money without fear of being victims of exit scams.

You can ask me your questions on my personal pages on social networks:

https://twitter.com/AVilganov

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexandr-vilganov/

And also by joining the chat of our affiliate program in Telegram:

https://t.me/ToGETher_global

Thank you for attention!
Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

MYID

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 04:03:43 PM

Yes, I want to work from home that makes me enough earning to get sufficient for my livelihood. But, it should be in the crypto field.

toGETher_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 07:24:22 AM

Yes, I want to work from home that makes me enough earning to get sufficient for my livelihood. But, it should be in the crypto field.

It is the earnings of currencies based on cryptography that we offer you.

You can earn ETH or TRX. The entire system is built on smart contracts, which allows you to ensure maximum transparency and security of processes.

You can find out more about our project and goals on our website: https://togethers.club/main_page_eng/
Or in our White Paper: https://togethers.club/whitepaper-eng/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: