Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:32:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CHR] | CHROMIA | 10 million market cap | HUGE OPPORTUNITY  (Read 426 times)
MuayThaiCombo (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 04:52:38 AM

What is Chromia?
Chromia tops the list of unique blockchain platforms due to its flexibility and universality in integration. It was designed as a blockchain and a relational database to solve the inherent challenges of existing platforms.

The team has made huge inputs into the blockchain space. They made the first BTC implementation 2.0 and created tokens, made the first DEX ever, co-created sidechains and scalability etc. Vitalik Buterin also worked for them before he created Ethereum.
Chromaway, the parent company is selling enterprises solution since 5 years and Charlie lee is an advisor

Any successful business needs to bring in revenue so they can continue to scale. Over the last year Chromia has been generating the majority of revenue from enterprise sales, with more than $850k earnt this year through a series of partnerships, one of which was IADB and many are yet to be announced.

There are many public chains fighting for relevancy, but Chromia are unique in that they are building multiple large partnerships where their technology is being used in the real world.

Partnerships of Chromia
NGC
NGC is one of the largest institutional players in crypto, having backed more than 40 blockchain projects with more than $400 million in crypto assets. NGC are strong believers in the long term future of Chromia and the partnership allows Chromia to leverage the extensive network and expertise of NGC.

NGC was a key participant in Chromia’s private token sale. Coupled with the strategic partnership announcement, this implies NGC holds strong beliefs about the long term potential of Chromia.

Chromia anticipates the support of NGC to be immensely valuable. There are plans to work with NGC to become the first mainstream dapp platform by building strong relationships across Asia with businesses, developers and academia. NGC has also committed some of its own computer hardware to become a Chromia provider via StakeX.

Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra is a large technology company in India. Tech Mahindra has exclusivity of Chromia’s land-registration tech usage in India. They have expressed interest in Chromia’s operations and have partnered to act as a sales channel for Chromia products. Chromia views Tech Mahindra as a valuable partner – they are a highly successful Indian company with a deep knowledge of the Indian tech market, perfect for leading the charge with blockchain and Chromia in India.

Workinman Interactive
The games unit of Chromia – Chromia Studios – is collaborating with Workinman Interactive, a US-based market leader that specializes in cross-platform games using high performance engines and high resolution custom art.

Chromia Studios will work with Workinman Interactive to launch the first series of games, the first of which will be a fast paced mining game. Workinman Interactive are well connected, having worked with Disney, Atari, Marvel, NBC Universal, Nickelodeon, Nintendo and more, so it will be interesting to see what comes from this partnership.  

Green Assets Wallet
Green Assets Wallet (GAW) is a leading platform aiming to accelerate the market for green investments. GAW is under the leadership of Stockholm Green Digital Finance (SGDF), with the 4ire Labs team responsible for the development and integration of Chromia blockchain. The GAW project is funded by SEB bank, Government Authorities in Sweden and Germany, Öhman, the Stockholm Sustainable Finance Center, GIZ, CICERO (Center for International Climate Research and the leading global provider of Second Opinions on green bonds).

GAW was initially built on Postchain, the original relational blockchain created by the Chromia team. GAW will now be releasing on Chromia because the GAW developers appreciate the convenience of Chromia compared to other solutions thanks to vastly improved user experience, reporting systems and search functionalities.

Lantmateriet
The Swedish Land Registry Lantmäteriet, Chromaway, Kairos Future, Telia Company, SBAB Bank, Landshypotek bank and Evry are investigating using Smart Contracts and Blockchain for the process of selling a house.

Stockholm Green Digital Finance
Chromaway is building a platform for validating green investment claims and reporting on the impact of green projects in collaboration with Stockholm Green Digital Finance.

These guys are working with some huge names. PLEASE DYOR but at a 10 million market cap on multiple liquid exchanges, I expect a huge return.
MuayThaiCombo (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:05:40 AM

So since making this thread.

The Central Bank of Hungary has joined the Green Assets Wallet to maintain its pioneering role in the green bond market! and won the Mastercard Lighthouse MASSIV People’s Choice Award!

GAW, powered by public blockchain Chromia, is the world’s first platform for validating and reporting financial impact.

https://twitter.com/chromaway/status/1330822893626925057?s=20

https://twitter.com/chromaway/status/1326143981890179073?s=20

At a 12 million market cap, this is a fantastic opportunity.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 07:51:47 PM

This is really good news coming from Chromia, they are really taking the technology to the next level. Besides, they are also running Staking with APR up to 25% and paying periodically every 30 days.
With the current uptrend situation and high staking demand, in the near future, the price of CHR will explode and soon return to the peak of ATH. We just need consistency and loyalty to the CHR, the wealthy are unavoidable. Cheesy

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
MuayThaiCombo (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:37:28 PM

This is really good news coming from Chromia, they are really taking the technology to the next level. Besides, they are also running Staking with APR up to 25% and paying periodically every 30 days.
With the current uptrend situation and high staking demand, in the near future, the price of CHR will explode and soon return to the peak of ATH. We just need consistency and loyalty to the CHR, the wealthy are unavoidable. Cheesy

Agreed. Unfortunately Chromia was affected by the Kucoin hack and since then the price of the coin took a tumble. This was further true because Bitcoins strength. But I think Chromia is a dark horse that will shine bright when the time is right  Smiley.

The price to fundamentals are very disproportionate.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 05:22:44 AM

I am one of the hodler of CHROMIA and I am waiting for its come back. Based on fundamentals CHROMIA has huge potential and it's really very competitive in its use cases. Maybe one factor why it went dumped was because of what happened to Kucoin last time. But I always believe for CHROMIA to come back much stronger than before.
bluebit25

Activity: 1680
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 10:55:06 AM

I am one of the hodler of CHROMIA and I am waiting for its come back. Based on fundamentals CHROMIA has huge potential and it's really very competitive in its use cases. Maybe one factor why it went dumped was because of what happened to Kucoin last time. But I always believe for CHROMIA to come back much stronger than before.
I think the project will come back soon because it is truly a quality project, I invested in CHR before the binance list and it was awesome. Unfortunately the project is also affected by the hack on kucoin, but CHR is coming back with more important updates and information about the project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 02:13:38 PM

Why are you sure that NGC still has not sold their tokens? usually some financial funds are selling tokens at first pump or fist big listing. Chr was released 1.5 years ago and listed on Binance a long time ago. So this NGC does not have tokens already I guess
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 05:56:06 PM

Why are you sure that NGC still has not sold their tokens? usually some financial funds are selling tokens at first pump or fist big listing. Chr was released 1.5 years ago and listed on Binance a long time ago. So this NGC does not have tokens already I guess

This is a very important question and need answers, Chromia started has a really promising project and have good backers but have failed to deliver on the promises and even have not been able to build strong community around the project. NGC do not have history of dumping their tokens on the market but with the performance of these tokens, I believe they would have scaled down their position in Chromia by now

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
MuayThaiCombo (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 10:50:29 AM

I do not think NGC would have sold their tokens so far below ICO price. The market has not truly turned around for Altcoins yet, but there is consistent great news for CHROMIA.

Here are some things in the pipeline.

1) A DeFi app "HEDGET" is going to be launched (Financial Options) on Cryptocurrencies. And another DeFi app.
2) A few game launches coming up.
3) Boostrap mainnet will be improved to second stage.
4) Enterprise launches coming up. IADB project (Latin America Property Chain). Capchap (cap table on blockchain), and a project in AI & Blockchain with the Swedish Land Registry.
5) Real Estate tokenisation project.
6) Chromia have won an award that is due to be announced December 10th.
7) A certificate/supplychain startup will be switching to chromia estimated Q1.
Cool Chromia will start a formal initiative to support projects launching on Chromia, as investors or project partners.  A lot of focus will be to launch commercial apps.

MASSIVE things in the pipeline.
Baserank

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 11:37:14 AM

Proof of review has recently made a great analysis of Chromia. It scored 78/100 and got an outstanding A rating. https://baserank.io/market-feed/reviews/KjTufxB5q5WckBgtC
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 09:12:15 PM

if this coin did you mean,, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chromia
seems the marketcap was rising now, and this is a good sign for this project, but if their team serious on development and marketing too
soo, while they build their project, people will know about this project

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 03:08:55 PM

OH my GOD this is suuuuuuuch a hidden gem and it has everything!!! Defi AND NFT and mooore!! Just filled my bag!!
dogtana

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 12:12:53 PM

Aaaand today it is already growing like nuts  Grin Grin Grin
dogtana

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 10:22:19 AM

Chromia originals NFTs coming:

https://blog.chromia.com/chromia-originals-a-next-generation-nft-standard/
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2021, 10:51:58 AM

Looks like, crypto community is now on the hype of NFT nowadays as every projects are focusing on NFT markets to launch own NFT for their community. Also, chromia is on that track just like others to launch their own NFTs. Great to see that potential projects like chromia are entering into NFT market to do the best for crypto community and more likely, NFT+DeFi will make the upcoming alt season huge more than what we're expecting, IMO.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
dogtana

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 06:41:33 AM

Seeeeee guys, what did I tell you! This gem is growing like nuts!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
dogtana

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 06:58:40 AM

Guys, you can stake CHR on Binance to receive Alice!!!
dogtana

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 11:51:09 AM

Guys, you can stake CHR on Binance to receive Alice!!!
Wow, I see the price has gone from 0.05$ to 0.23$  in the last month. I hope you can still earn)

I think it is still undervalued for sure!
davidcarpediem

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 10:10:15 AM

Well done
i hesitated to buy .... good guess .well done
davidcarpediem

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 10:36:13 AM

good guess for CHR
what other think you have in your radar?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: