Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:14:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] HodlCommunity Official www.HodlDex.io $HODLC Infinite Value #HodlDex  (Read 82 times)
HODLDEX.IO (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 07:17:35 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2020, 08:58:08 AM by HODLDEX.IO

Introducing HODLCommunity
HODLC is a social experiment of amazing simplicity presented as a crypto-commodity token built on the Ethereum blockchain. It was created to defy current conceptions and beliefs surrounding value creation and distribution. The token is merely a means to an end.

COLLECTIVE OWNERSHIP

The smart contract, and thus the project, belongs to no one, is controlled by no one, and is made for everyone.
AGAINST FIAT

Like stable coins, it is measured against fiat to protect against inflation and provide long-term stability.
NO VALUE LOST

Its transactional value can never decrease. The store of value cannot be transferred; it must be purchased.
DEFIES VALUE ASSERTIONS

Defies commonly accepted rules of supply and demand by ensuring a continuous cycle of increased value.
INFINITE VALUE

Each purchase increases the value, creating a never-ending cycle of value generation for participants.
COMMUNITY-DRIVEN

Value creation is based on trading and awareness; stakeholders are incentivized to promote and grow the community
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 03:42:11 AM

Could you please provide the link for your official website? I am having an error result after searching it on web. I would love to check more information regarding HODLC especially your contract address and give my own honest feedback.
HODLDEX.IO (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 08:48:25 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2020, 06:12:10 PM by HODLDEX.IO

Could you please provide the link for your official website? I am having an error result after searching it on web. I would love to check more information regarding HODLC especially your contract address and give my own honest feedback.

Dex :    www.HodlDex.io  
          Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/FqxjYhnbKDqPBnfEETW0Jg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: