Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New feature on AltcoinsTalks forum - you can teleport your rank from bitcointalk  (Read 2378 times)
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 10:04:52 AM

It seems the altcoinstalks forum is trying to attract more users, however this will most likely destroy the altcoinstalks forum.
Members rank high because they contribute to the forum and are widely recognized, it is not fair to allow beginners to join the altcoinstalks forum with high rankings.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 10:35:34 AM

This is good news for bounty hunters who want to be active in forums other than bitcointalk,
but are the altcointalk forums crowded? because I have not been very active in the forum for a long time, only active a few times if there is a sudden need or want to participate in several campaigns.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
AlttAdmn

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 12:56:10 PM

It seems the altcoinstalks forum is trying to attract more users, however this will most likely destroy the altcoinstalks forum.
Members rank high because they contribute to the forum and are widely recognized, it is not fair to allow beginners to join the altcoinstalks forum with high rankings.
hello
we are just experimenting, we will see the effects, but for now i don't see reasons for beginners to be worried
also we see the membership a matter of experience rather than how long having been on this forum or that

!!! Teleport Your Account !!! to AltcoinsTalks.com , >>> Double your earning potential
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:24:07 PM

Do bitcointalk and altcointalks forums belong to the same owners?
If not than this seems like a move from altcointalks to get some users of bitcointalk to enter their forum instead, because i don't think it is possible to join a signature bounty twice with your altcointalks and bitcointalk account.
And during bounties is pretty much the only time where the forum rank really matters. If you just want to engage in the conversation on altcointalks, then you could just create a new account and start chatting.
AlttAdmn

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 03:24:17 PM

This is good news for bounty hunters who want to be active in forums other than bitcointalk,
but are the altcointalk forums crowded? because I have not been very active in the forum for a long time, only active a few times if there is a sudden need or want to participate in several campaigns.

there are few bounties running only on altt, but most bounties are the same as on btt , mostly with same bounty manager on both forums but some times it's other managers.
the altt is active, not as super active as btt, btt is a superstar of course , altt is much slower; but also doesn't feel like twitter where post just keep rolling, let's say altt is the relaxed stress free version of btt Tongue

!!! Teleport Your Account !!! to AltcoinsTalks.com , >>> Double your earning potential
AlttAdmn

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 05:29:11 PM

I just heard about altcointalks, I'll check that out later. My question before I sign up (maybe): will I get a rank that is proportional to my account in this forum immediately even though I have no activity?  Grin

This shouldn't be against bitcointalk rules I guess but how about security? I believe that using same information as on Bitcointalk for other websites isn't safe to be honest, details should be different because data can be breached in any ways
Even though you will or have registered with the same username, you should not use the same email and/or password for different sites because each has different security systems. If that happens on you, please change your password as soon as possible.

1- Yes this is the idea of teleported account, you get exact same rank
2- Obviously i would advise users to protect their accounts, but in case of hacks or even hijacks, you can always request password reset - unless you also lose the email !

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 05:37:54 PM

I just heard about altcointalks, I'll check that out later. My question before I sign up (maybe): will I get a rank that is proportional to my account in this forum immediately even though I have no activity?  Grin

This shouldn't be against bitcointalk rules I guess but how about security? I believe that using same information as on Bitcointalk for other websites isn't safe to be honest, details should be different because data can be breached in any ways
Even though you will or have registered with the same username, you should not use the same email and/or password for different sites because each has different security systems. If that happens on you, please change your password as soon as possible.

2- Obviously i would advise users to protect their accounts, but in case of hacks or even hijacks, you can always request password reset - unless you also lose the email !

Thanks for the feature. I already have an account there. I created it also this year but then I have a different username. Can I request to rename my account similar to BTT username since its a mandatory to have a similar name?

It's neat to have the feature at least I can already have a good account and join a campaign as well. I don't see BTC paying campaigns too.

molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 06:19:44 PM

Thanks for the feature. I already have an account there. I created it also this year but then I have a different username. Can I request to rename my account similar to BTT username since its a mandatory to have a similar name?
It's neat to have the feature at least I can already have a good account and join a campaign as well. I don't see BTC paying campaigns too.
Why not just create another account with your username here?

I want to ask if this feature will transfer the negative and positive trust feedback of a user in the AltcoinTalks forum? I'm not a user of the Altcoinstalks forum, so I don't know if there is a trust system in that forum. But I think it will help your forum and user identify the good member and the bad member from bitcointalk.
AlttAdmn

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 06:44:19 PM

yes you can, you will need to pm me there to change ur username,

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 08:15:01 PM

I want to ask if this feature will transfer the negative and positive trust feedback of a user in the AltcoinTalks forum? I'm not a user of the Altcoinstalks forum, so I don't know if there is a trust system in that forum. But I think it will help your forum and user identify the good member and the bad member from bitcointalk.
Their main target only to teleport the rank.

And, If their lucky got a nice user who not really just spamming the forum with a few cent. Teleporting the trust was also really dangerous because could be there has some account with a green trust has been sold in here.

This, would be make issue on Altcoinstalsk when he got a nice grean trust on there for a scamming purpose.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 08:17:51 PM

If not than this seems like a move from altcointalks to get some users of bitcointalk to enter their forum instead, because i don't think it is possible to join a signature bounty twice with your altcointalks and bitcointalk account.
And during bounties is pretty much the only time where the forum rank really matters. If you just want to engage in the conversation on altcointalks, then you could just create a new account and start chatting.

It is obvious that altcointalk wants to attract more high-ranking members of the BTT forum to its forum. And they chose the right strategy, although it doesn't look entirely fair to regular ATT users.
Obviously, high ranks of BTT will not waste time and unnecessary swinging accounts, but with such a teleportation - why not?

It's good diplomatic move from altcointalk.Atfirst it make the people to know about altcointalk.Most of the people in the forum was not aware about this altcointalk.It was similar to bitcointalk and give some payments to the hunters.
AlttAdmn

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 09:49:36 PM

Why not just create another account with your username here?

hi;
the rank is teleported if user is full member or above.
trust can not be teleported, we have a classified section overthere so the approach is different.
and i personally do believe that people are naturally good, so it would be unfair to makes the mistakes a user did follow him everywhere.

pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 10:37:34 PM

Description: I'm not altcoinstalks forum admin/moderator/manager or somehow related to it's development - I am an active user and want to share here info, which may be useful for others. This feature may be useful for managers/promoters/project and for regular users as well, you will be able to join bounties/etc.

Teleported Rank

The crypto community is growing fast, and with new waves of users, the experience gets diluted. We end up with groups of people talking nonsense about price speculation, with no real knowledge at all.
We want experienced people to have a say on our forum. That's why we are launching the Teleported rank.
This rank allow top users to teleport from other forums to ours, while keeping their rank.
That means they can have valuable discussions, share their knowledge and improve the quality of discussion, but also they can join bounties and airdrops on our forum as well.

There are few simple conditions:
- Need to open an account with the same username as the forum you are teleporting from.
- If you already have an account here, tell me to label the teleported one as duplicate.
- In the signature in the other forum, put a link to the teleported profile you opened on our forum, link should be: My Altt
- message me with details:
 link to your profile + info if it is your first account here or it's a duplicate

Open teleportation gates:
- bitcointalk : ranks with full member and above
- Other forums: ranks with senior members and above  :> Might be closed soon

Original thread on Altcoinstalks: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=178480
Altcoinstalks forum admin: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1

If this is somehow against bitcointalk rules - I will delete/close/archive this thread. Thank you.

It is interesting, but it would be necessary to see what the administrators of this site say.

I will wait patiently if this will be possible ...
AlttAdmn

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 11:06:44 PM

Description: I'm not altcoinstalks forum admin/moderator/manager or somehow related to it's development - I am an active user and want to share here info, which may be useful for others. This feature may be useful for managers/promoters/project and for regular users as well, you will be able to join bounties/etc.

Teleported Rank

The crypto community is growing fast, and with new waves of users, the experience gets diluted. We end up with groups of people talking nonsense about price speculation, with no real knowledge at all.
We want experienced people to have a say on our forum. That's why we are launching the Teleported rank.
This rank allow top users to teleport from other forums to ours, while keeping their rank.
That means they can have valuable discussions, share their knowledge and improve the quality of discussion, but also they can join bounties and airdrops on our forum as well.

There are few simple conditions:
- Need to open an account with the same username as the forum you are teleporting from.
- If you already have an account here, tell me to label the teleported one as duplicate.
- In the signature in the other forum, put a link to the teleported profile you opened on our forum, link should be: My Altt
- message me with details:
 link to your profile + info if it is your first account here or it's a duplicate

Open teleportation gates:
- bitcointalk : ranks with full member and above
- Other forums: ranks with senior members and above  :> Might be closed soon

Original thread on Altcoinstalks: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=178480
Altcoinstalks forum admin: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1

If this is somehow against bitcointalk rules - I will delete/close/archive this thread. Thank you.

It is interesting, but it would be necessary to see what the administrators of this site say.

I will wait patiently if this will be possible ...
i am the admin on altt and i confirm the post

fadhilz123

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 11:29:54 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2020, 11:40:46 PM by fadhilz123

hi;
trust can not be teleported, we have a classified section overthere so the approach is different.
and i personally do believe that people are naturally good, so it would be unfair to makes the mistakes a user did follow him everywhere.
Good point admin, totally agree. This step is so good to make the forum becomes better. I will always support..

But maybe I will give little advice, for teleported members only can get max Sr Member or Hero Member(I prefer Sr), because I think terrible for teleported member and gain Legend rank instantaneously, which we must to make a hard effort to reach it but he reach it for so easy. There is no guarantee that a teleported member will not make a spam post, right?

I have Sr Member account there with the same name, and I know exactly how hard to reach Legendary, even Hero Member

AlttAdmn

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 12:17:52 AM

It is obvious that altcointalk wants to attract more high-ranking members of the BTT forum to its forum. And they chose the right strategy, although it doesn't look entirely fair to regular ATT users.
Obviously, high ranks of BTT will not waste time and unnecessary swinging accounts, but with such a teleportation - why not?

It's good diplomatic move from altcointalk.Atfirst it make the people to know about altcointalk.Most of the people in the forum was not aware about this altcointalk.It was similar to bitcointalk and give some payments to the hunters.
the forum is already old a bit , 3 years now, with roughly 60 000 member, but of course we are looking to find more quality members ... but no need to see this in a competitive point of view.

AlttAdmn

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 01:26:58 AM

I have looked into the forum and to me it seems it is being run by some set of people, let me call them Cabals. I do agree the quality of post there is very low and diluted and it is very important to improve discussion there. The main issue for some of these new Crypto forums is that they are struggling to attracts new and active users because of the first mover advantage Bitcointalk enjoys

Don't just because of the first mover advantage but because they lack the enthusiasm the forum member of bitcointalk has. While other forum are just created to attract those wanting to make money, bitcointalk is about building future bitcoiners. The rules here are of standard and the features brings about a quality forum. With the merit system members of the community has been forced to engage more in constructive discussion but that can't be said about other forum.
you signed up in 2019 ... i left here in 2017, back then this forum was flooded by people who want to make money like everywhere else ...
the merit system is great and a big applaud to implementing it!
on altt we have other systems, we have karma, we have plagia strikes we have quality strikes, it's not an awful place ...

Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 01:53:36 AM

Because I think terrible for teleported member and gain Legend rank instantaneously, which we must to make a hard effort to reach it but he reach it for so easy.
Actually I have no problem with the admin's decision,. because the altt has a higher ranking than the legend. I know your problem mate is not easy to get ranked hero and even legend on Altt, but the solution is only one, namely actively contributing to the forum, I think your rank will go up

fadhilz123

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 05:21:30 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2020, 11:12:01 AM by fadhilz123

~snip
Isn't that a good decision? because it will bring several members to participate in the forum, and this forum is also not easy to increase rank first, in my opinion it is fair if there is a teleport feature in altc, and I hope that with the teleport feature, it can make the altc forum more crowded
Read it properly
Good point admin, totally agree. This step is so good to make the forum becomes better. I will always support..
I will always support the admin's decision, but I just want give suggest that, I think SR is enough for a teleported members, if they want to become legendary or hero member, they must do as we do, be active in the forum, not get it instantly.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 05:36:03 AM

Great move from Altcoinstalk. Linking and teleporting rank to your website can definitely be easier for the bounty manager to select the deserving participants. Full member and above can only be allowed to do this for meaningful bitcoin/altcoin discussions? Im a bit confused as those member rank can't teleport their account, there are also member rank who are active and has a quality posts which may also be a part of an active discussions.

hi;

How about the post counts? Is it also teleported or another new post count/activity will be required to be able to join in some bounty?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: