Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:30:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My trading story  (Read 53 times)
Baxwe (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 05:54:51 PM

I use to trade cryptocurrency long time i lost a lot.

But this way I have learned from my mistakes.
Now I know how to trade but nobody dont belive me so I cant get money again.
And I cant go to Job  I dont know nothing else then trading and my location no jobs
I have to borrow money to go to work other location Sad
And I cant get any good job my only skills are trading cryptocurrency.
10 Years I been losing money!!  Sad

So im good trader now but its too late I dont have nothing to do with my skills now Sad nobody dont belive me anymore Sad
I had little money left  so I did few good trades... but its not enough to change anything Sad
The sad is this now that i know how to trade and im experinced that skills dont help me anymore!!
 Cry    so i.feel that i was so close to success but its gone now and my reputation is ruined also and i cant get any jobs really becouse covid and I dont have any skills all my Life I have put in cryptocurrency trading so now i have skills and knowledge but it dont really matter anymore... Feels like my life is over!

So what I can do?
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2186

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 06:52:38 PM

I had little money left  so I did few good trades... but its not enough to change anything Sad
The sad is this now that i know how to trade and im experinced that skills dont help me anymore!!
You should not expect to get life changing profit from trading within a short period of time. You say you have the skill and a little capital which has yielded some gains, try putting the gains back in and attempting to get some more, rinse and repeat. All these while keeping it simple and using minimal risk. You wouldn't want to make the same mistake again;
You shouldn't get overconfident and throw in huge amounts, especially if you're looking for other people to invest in you when you are in a desperate position. Grow your skill and also your profit; slowly and steadily.

Baxwe (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 06:56:18 PM

You should not expect to get life changing profit from trading within a short period of time. You say you have the skill and a little capital which has yielded some gains, try putting the gains back in and attempting to get some more, rinse and repeat. All these while keeping it simple and using minimal risk. You wouldn't want to make the same mistake again;
You shouldn't get overconfident and throw in huge amounts especially if you're looking for other people to invest in you. Grow your skill and also your profit; slowly and steadily.

Thank you Smiley
But I Lost my Friends money my Family and so Sad
The little money I have well it will be not much worthed Sad
Before I use to get loansna People Trust me now nobody dont take me Seriously!!
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2186

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 07:04:36 PM

<...>
Sorry about your situation.
It's expected that people would be skeptical about investing in your skill again, especially if you've experienced huge losses before. And I would advise you do not try to get funds that way, especially if it's not amounts you can pay back should the trade go bad. As I said; slow and steady. Good luck!

Baxwe (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 07:27:51 PM

Well the truth is that Experience is what makes you skilled.
But I see now why we have universities and schools to teach people in safe environment.
The most good Experience is self Experience but its most devastating and mentally hard!!
Even I tell me friends family that  im experinced and showed results with little money I have they still dont want to belive me!
I can only explain myself to person who's gone trhu the same experince

This is hard and i dont know how to handle this Sad I just dont know
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: