Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:56:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum going to Die?  (Read 19653 times)
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 12:59:29 PM

I don't think that ethereum will die. Ethereum existed for so many years and many people did use ethereum so I don't think ethereum will die or will become unpopular. Why do you think ethereum will die?.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 01:02:25 PM

Ethereum is getting stronger nowadays. If you look you will able to see the gas fee is getting low now compared with last month. Eth has a vision and it has a growth too. Maximum projects are built on Eth contact. So there is no reason of going due.

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:05:00 PM

Probably not because ethereum is at its price when btc gets the highest price way back years ago,and its price now is good for investment as its going up rising and sooner the btc will pump also.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:13:31 PM

Ethereum is getting stronger nowadays. If you look you will able to see the gas fee is getting low now compared with last month. Eth has a vision and it has a growth too. Maximum projects are built on Eth contact. So there is no reason of going due.
Currently, there are no major issues with the ethereum platform. although not following the BTC pump but the ETH market is not bad. as you said, ETH I think gets better if we look at the trades that occur. The update is confirmed and I think Ethereum is still the best right now for us to choose as an investment asset.
kbhutto

Activity: 1274
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:17:07 PM

You can change the title of the topic so as not to confuse other people .. I think (High Transaction Fees on the Ethereum network) is more suitable.

During this time or in the previous month the Ethereum network was very busy, especially during the hype defi and when Uniswap launched the Airdrop. If I'm not mistaken, at that time we made a transaction we had to pay a fee of $ 30 dollars.  For now I think transaction fee are back to normal.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 01:21:16 PM

Currently, there are no major issues with the ethereum platform. although not following the BTC pump but the ETH market is not bad. as you said, ETH I think gets better if we look at the trades that occur. The update is confirmed and I think Ethereum is still the best right now for us to choose as an investment asset.
Same mate, you are right. Eth 2.0 is also released to give us faster service in the transaction with less fees. So you can expect better service from the Eth chain very soon shortly for their continuous improvement. In the initial stages, we can see some bugs which will be updated on a regular basis as I believe.

covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:23:55 PM

It would of course. Everything in this world is perishable but not sure how soon that would be. How long Ethereum exists depends on how well the platform keeps on updating itself according to the demand of time and how tough competition it would face. Bitcoin is simple and antique. While Ethereum needs to fight for the position of best utility token. It can't win always.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:26:31 PM

There are many people claiming that bitcoin is going to die. But does it? Ethereum is now facing the same situation. However, i never lose my hope in ethereum. It is one of the most innovative blockchain right now and it has gained many reputations since it was created. People consider ethereum as a digital curency which can become a part of our financial system someday.

Dont worry. People invest other coins because of the new hype and the potential profit. And when they have enough profit, they will escape with thier fund.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:27:33 PM

Same mate, you are right. Eth 2.0 is also released to give us faster service in the transaction with less fees. So you can expect better service from the Eth chain very soon shortly for their continuous improvement. In the initial stages, we can see some bugs which will be updated on a regular basis as I believe.

I guess the OP will change his mind once eth 2.0 is deployed. For sure, they are doing something to address this high gas fees and all. Because if not, many will deploy their project in other networks. So have a lil bit more patience, and we will be seeing what's gonna in store for us once eth 2.0 is launched.
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:27:38 PM

I no think so, ethereum fee now it is back to normal.
About die, i think ethereum will survive for long term.
But ethereum's downside is that it has an unlimited stock, So the price of Ethereum cannot be like Bitcoin.

-= OI =-
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:33:25 PM

I am a long term supporter  of Ethereum and  know that it is the most trusted network to create smart contracts but the kind of Huge fees for withdrawal and swapping of tokens, we have to nowadays due to slow network or congestion , is going to make it unpopular coin in coming months and other networks like, Binance, EOS, Polka Dot may take its place . The issue with Ethereum is that its developers are trying to scale running Blockchain which is like repairing a car while driving.

It is reality from the last few months. Ethereum network is passing a difficult time for high transaction fees, swap fees. Users are now worried about ethereum network transfer fee. Developers are trying to solve and already they declared Ethereum 2.0 launch date in the next month. Probable ethereum network problem will be solved after 2.0 launch successfully.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:52:42 PM

I am a long term supporter  of Ethereum and  know that it is the most trusted network to create smart contracts but the kind of Huge fees for withdrawal and swapping of tokens, we have to nowadays due to slow network or congestion , is going to make it unpopular coin in coming months and other networks like, Binance, EOS, Polka Dot may take its place . The issue with Ethereum is that its developers are trying to scale running Blockchain which is like repairing a car while driving.

if in my opinion it will be difficult for other platform to replace Ethereum, because there are already many project that have used Ethereum platform and people prefer to use Ethereum platform because they are used to using Ethereum platform, then what makes Ethereum network slow is because many people make transaction using Ethereum platform, so that it affects the transaction speed of Ethereum platform and of course the transaction fees on Ethereum platform will also be affected (being very expensive), but I believe Ethereum will definitely find the best solution to make the fees and transaction speeds on Ethereum platform even better in the future.

Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:53:36 PM

Won't the problems you mentioned end soon when ETH 2.0 is launched successfully? These few months have indeed been the worst for ETH, however, a solution has been established and will immediately address all existing problems.
I actually think ETH will come back stronger and will reach their new ATH.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:18:56 PM

I do not know about you and i respect your opinion but i am very confident that eth 2.0 will deliver and the developers of eth will live upto the expectations of the community. Do remember that eth has the biggest number of active developers working on it than anyother project.

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:23:09 PM

We can't say that because the price of eth is starting to rise again because of their new project ETH 2.0 so when it starts I'm sure the price of eth will rise again so while the price of eth is still cheap start buying and just hold until eth 2.0 starts lunch lunch many are expected to participate in this event.

Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:25:45 PM

If any coin or token start surging higher their transaction fee will skyrocket, this is how things work in crypto world and presently ethereum haven't even made it pass 1000$ yet, why are you complaining? Even bitcoin transaction fee will increase once it's over 12,000$, how will increment in transaction fee kills a project?

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:39:33 PM

You just need to wait and it will decrease the fee of the ethereum and I don't think this coin will die because every month there is a lot of new investors and projects use this coin because they see the potential.

Im a supporter of the ethereum and I think Im going to trust more to this because I see a lot of good happens maybe they have some changes or bad things happen but it is only a little compared to a lot of good news so I think this coin will live longer and will not die.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 03:05:30 PM

adjust to topic and the content section of talks I don't know that because as we go along there will definitely be new project that will develop ,I think ethereum will not a die if you continue to support buy ethereum and the problem cost in this industry is commonplace but it is quite troublesome if you have a minimum budget

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 03:13:42 PM

Why would Ethereum die because of transaction fee? I as a person im still willing to use ethereum even if gas fee skyrocket like that of 2017, those who are complaining about gas fee have very low to none Ethereum that's why but even saying ethereum could die because of gas fee is ridiculous

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 03:15:06 PM

So have you ever wondered that the Ethereum platform is very slow and the deposit / withdraw fee is very high but still has hundreds of millions of dollars traded every day? It is important that the crowd still trusts the Ethereum platform, and all Defi projects that want value and are easy to raise funds need the ERC-20 platform.  So I reaffirm once again that the foundation of Ethereum will never fail, it just grows better Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: