Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum going to Die?  (Read 19653 times)
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 10:24:06 AM

If you look at the current state of development, it doesn't seem that way. Especially after last week's London hard fork, ETH is now $3200, and when bottlenecks can be unraveled like the discourse from developers to ETH 2.0 this will be a new era for eth and its users.  That means anything can happen in the crypto world. For example, Doge used to be taken for granted and is now in the top 10 of the world.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monig

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 11:31:39 AM

ETH is not going to die .If this die Most of the Crypto will be in bad Trouble Because Maximum coins Are using ETH Network. But now ETh is growing and going to its previous ATH and soon it will cross it.As compare to last few months transaction fee is also going to be normal which will increase its credibility.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 12:45:37 PM

As of this time? Nope! Ethereum will never die and it will stay forever! I just love the fundamentals of Ethereum especially it’s real and positive use cases as well as their recent London hard fork upgrade that would make it greener.

This is why I am very bullish with Ethereum and it’s currently my major holding.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 01:08:35 PM

ETH is not going to die .If this die Most of the Crypto will be in bad Trouble Because Maximum coins Are using ETH Network. But now ETh is growing and going to its previous ATH and soon it will cross it.As compare to last few months transaction fee is also going to be normal which will increase its credibility.
Whether or not ETH dies depends on the development of ETH itself, and so far ETH has always developed very well and is also always able to solve problems that many of their users complain about, so there is no logical thing to say ETH will die
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 07:38:14 PM

whatever the reason ethereum will not die, eth will still survive in the future. Just because transaction fees are high doesn't mean Ethereum is hopeless. The ethereum community is very strong right now, and ethereum is also creating new ATH.
cryptoknows

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 02:27:02 PM

whatever the reason ethereum will not die, eth will still survive in the future. Just because transaction fees are high doesn't mean Ethereum is hopeless. The ethereum community is very strong right now, and ethereum is also creating new ATH.
The problem of fees on Ethereum transactions is not something that cannot be solved, because it can still be solved if the Ethereum network is no longer as busy as it was in the past, and this is not something that should always be looked at because in my opinion Ethereum is a very perfect coin and far from death, unless the apocalypse comes.
One way or another, the ethereum network is protected from the apocalypse by third-party developers. It seems to me that now the era of cross-chains is coming, such projects as Matic, Solano, Near Protocol, Polkadot, this is what platforms unload the loaded Ethereum network, allowing them to expand their internal ecosystems, defi, nft, in addition, expanding the ethereum ecosystem. Such symbiotes are great for helping a large layer of crypto enthusiasts, ranging from investors to artists at many new nft sites, so this is the reason why many have not completely abandoned the ethereum blockchain this year.

nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 03:30:40 PM

I am also a supporter of ethereum because ethereum is the currency on open source or open source platforms. Ethereum has several advantages like smart contracts and will evolve to Ethereum 2.0 and I hope to be a better crypto investment option than Bitcoin.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
King Khaizan

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 03:43:18 PM

don't jump to conclusions or even say Ethereum is going to die.

it is normal for everyone to want something good service without any obstacles faced.

Rising transaction fees and a few other issues will not end Ethereum, improvements will continue to be made and I believe Ethereum remains the flagship digital currency.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 08:36:51 PM

As of this time? Nope! Ethereum will never die and it will stay forever! I just love the fundamentals of Ethereum especially it’s real and positive use cases as well as their recent London hard fork upgrade that would make it greener.

This is why I am very bullish with Ethereum and it’s currently my major holding.

You seem very enthusiastic about ETH to me from your reply above  Grin
Coming to update on ETH network, yes that was a good move by ETH team, the price people were paying on ETH fees was insanely high and now they're somewhat low but still not quite low enough to transact the ETHs or Tokens at the whim of everyone.
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 11:17:51 PM

Ethereum will never die , yes that is true. But Ethreum network It is slowly being forgotten because high fees.Many use other networks to perform transactions.
evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 11:44:48 PM

Ethereum is going to last long especially as they have Ethereum 2.0 on the pipeline. With other coins emerging, they will probably help to decongest the Etheruem network and will make the gas fees moderate or less. Just like Bitcoin, first things don't die easily. Etheruem have a good foundation, but I think Mr Vitalik and his group should keep up with developing Etheruem 2.0 to keep the flag flying. If it takes too long, Polkadot and others may take over in rank but I don't think that will make Ethereum to die, but may make it less prominent.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 08:27:56 AM

Ethereum will never die , yes that is true. But Ethreum network It is slowly being forgotten because high fees.Many use other networks to perform transactions.
well, I also see the development of the current coin has started to switch to BSC. very many coins started their project by choosing the BSC network over ethereum. it's just that, currently, there are still a lot of projects with ETH users compared to BSC. despite that, I never thought that ETH would die or be abandoned.
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 12:56:37 PM

Everyone knows how strong the ETH community is and its many achievements to date, there should be no doubt about the future of ETH, maybe transaction issues are the only unresolved problem, but just watch when ETH transaction fees are not expensive anymore, what a wonderful surprise. from ETH will silence any doubts.

Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 02:27:26 PM

I am a long term supporter  of Ethereum and  know that it is the most trusted network to create smart contracts but the kind of Huge fees for withdrawal and swapping of tokens, we have to nowadays due to slow network or congestion , is going to make it unpopular coin in coming months and other networks like, Binance, EOS, Polka Dot may take its place . The issue with Ethereum is that its developers are trying to scale running Blockchain which is like repairing a car while driving.
Ethereum's problem as of last October was high transaction fees and little scalability. It should be borne in mind that this coin appeared in 2015, when there were not yet so many participants in this market and these indicators were quite suitable at that time. Now problems have appeared due to overload in the operation of this network, which indicates not that this network is dying, but quite the opposite, that it is too much in demand.
The ethereum network has now been fully renewed for almost a year. I think we'll be patient for a while, but then ethereum will show its best side.

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 05:52:21 PM

All talk no action.
For seven years the same story improvements soon, tomorrow..... nothing changes same slow expensive transactions, but tomorrow...

Gbniman

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 09:33:49 PM

Ethereum can't die because it a vet RT strong project that get alot of backup, investors who are still holding the project, no doubt ethereum will always stay at the top and being one of the best and strong crypto.
Being the fact that Ethereum developers are working on an update to the technology, Ethereum 2.0, which will be released later this year or early next year. This update will make Ethereum more environmentally friendly, reducing its energy usage by around 99.95%. As more and more investors and regulators show concern over cryptocurrency's energy consumption, this move could give Ethereum a major advantage.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 01:27:14 PM

Everyone knows how strong the ETH community is and its many achievements to date, there should be no doubt about the future of ETH, maybe transaction issues are the only unresolved problem, but just watch when ETH transaction fees are not expensive anymore, what a wonderful surprise. from ETH will silence any doubts.
Yes, it's obvious but at the moment some people don't even see a problem with ETH transaction fees, because from the developments that ETH has provided at this time, it is enough to prove that ETH is the best coin of all time in the crypto space.
Zulkifli BI

Activity: 277
Merit: 22

lumintoken.com

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 06:22:40 PM

I am a long term supporter  of Ethereum and  know that it is the most trusted network to create smart contracts but the kind of Huge fees for withdrawal and swapping of tokens, we have to nowadays due to slow network or congestion , is going to make it unpopular coin in coming months and other networks like, Binance, EOS, Polka Dot may take its place . The issue with Ethereum is that its developers are trying to scale running Blockchain which is like repairing a car while driving.

whatever problems ethereum users are currently experiencing will not make ethereum die from the market exchange. because there are so many users of the ethereum chain today which have been used by new altcoins and old altcoins. and many altcoins have depended on ethereum making it difficult for him to leave ethereum. but now many ethereum users have switched to using BSC and others because of the high ethereum transaction fees.

●●●●●●●●[Lumintoken - First Direct Democracy Over Monetary Policies]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Discord◂ | ▸Twitter
MikkisJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 09:21:02 PM

What's going with gas fees? After the London fork, the gas fees only went up. They raised gas limit, and the blocks are half empty, even 5% - 15% filled, but gas fees are through the roof! It's not about limited capacity right now, yet it's very expensive. What is reason for that?

And what is minimum gasused multiplier?
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 10:26:57 PM

Ethereum is one of the best coin. As you can see the price of ethereum is very high compared to the price of ETH 2 yrs ago. I believe that the price will definetly continue to increase just like bitcoin.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: