Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:41:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello, I would like to announce a new ethereum network for game develops  (Read 56 times)
Jordan663994 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:06:19 PM

I recently made a new ethereum network with a very high gas limit, so you can run a ton of computations using the network's ether, I am currently trying to get listed on southxchange.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:29:33 PM

Provide more details here and maybe a GitHub repo will do or the site where people could look for it especially if there's a FAQ page. Are you the one working alone in this project? Better provide more constructive thread announcement here to represent your work.
DoubleAweSeven

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 09:37:30 AM

But why? Almost every coins/tokens out there can do that. What's new here? What am I missing? Where's the information about that project? isn't very high gas actually bad? What does this actually do? why are we here? just to suffer?

Anyways, you should make an ANN for that if you are actually serious.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 12:04:27 PM

I recently made a new ethereum network with a very high gas limit, so you can run a ton of computations using the network's ether, I am currently trying to get listed on southxchange.

Can you give us more details about the platform you are creating? Link or white paper if its new platform so we can review.
Get back here if you can make your own announcement thread so we can check what is really you are plan to build t's hard to guess it by now.

Dont list it faster in exchange if you don't have any strong roadmap or plan.

The first thing you should do is to find community that will support your idea make first Ann so others can view it .

Wenbing

Activity: 490
Merit: 31

There is gold in volatility..

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 12:29:24 PM

I do have some question to ask.
This thread you created is so scanty, that people may not believe what you are saying.

How does the network work? How is it different from what's obtainable in the cryptospace ?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: