Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin make someone the richest in the world?  (Read 2353 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:05:02 AM

As per Forbes, Jeff Bezos is the richest person in the world, with a wealth measured at more than $180 billion. Now the question is, can someone own Bitcoin worth that much amount. Since the Bitcoin market cap is $350 billion , theoretically that is possible. However I am not sure that there is enough liquidity in the market to maintain the prices even after selling all or a part of these coins.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:11:21 AM

I do believe is possible however it's gonna be hard because of the liquidity in the market. I also think that many of the richest people in the world already own a decent amount of coins, so they'll just become more and more rich. BTC already made lots of normal people millionaires and it'll keep making new and new ones more and more often in the near future when the price continues to go higher.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:57:43 AM

In general, the richest person in the world is a businessman, but there are some of them who invest in bitcoin. the richest people in the world must be working hard at jobs in the real world because they get the real results.
In my opinion, we will not be the richest people in the world if we only invest in bitcoin.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 12:09:20 PM

There is no such thing mate because Bitcoin is a currency we have just misunderstand this and use wrongly,same reason why there are many negative approach on our precious coins as scammers have found this profitable for them also.

What i believe is Bitcoin can Help people become a millionaire by adopting the technology to their businesses and to Make the world easy living with the help of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

I do believe is possible however it's gonna be hard because of the liquidity in the market. I also think that many of the richest people in the world already own a decent amount of coins, so they'll just become more and more rich. BTC already made lots of normal people millionaires and it'll keep making new and new ones more and more often in the near future when the price continues to go higher.
Wrong perception ,What OP is asking as like a regular Business that bitcoin can be comparable?the answer is a big NO.

NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 12:34:02 PM

I came to investigate the richest man in Africa, he is not a bitcoin users, but a business man who don't depend on bitcoin investment.
The richest man in the world, he is not a bitcoin users but a business man who use fiat Money to invest and make a good profit.
Is there any way someone can use bitcoin to invest and become the richest in the world?
Your opinion is needed.

it is not easy to become the richest person in the world because we need a lot of money, if we have a lot of money we will definitely open a business or business in the real world first. to date I haven't seen the richest person in the world just investing in bitcoin.

mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 02:56:28 PM

I came to investigate the richest man in Africa, he is not a bitcoin users, but a business man who don't depend on bitcoin investment.
The richest man in the world, he is not a bitcoin users but a business man who use fiat Money to invest and make a good profit.
Is there any way someone can use bitcoin to invest and become the richest in the world?
Your opinion is needed.

Of course it would be possible. Bitcoin's versatility on how we can earn them is one of the best things about it. If that man can mine Bitcoin 24/7 with a proper mining equipment, that investment would return at a fast rate in which would yield greater profit. We can also work to gain Bitcoin and earning them now is easy but we need necessary knowledge to do that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 09:43:55 PM

Your opinion is needed.

The richest man in Africa and the world may not have made their fortunes through bitcoin but if you were to profile the bitcoin millionaires and the time frame taken amass the wealth and compare to the Richest men and the time it took them to get that same amount of wealth you will understand why time is of great importance to everyone and most importantly in business.

CoinPeer

Activity: 910
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 04:18:53 AM

There is a stark difference between the rich and the rich all over the world.  You can be rich if you want.  But you can't be rich all over the world if you want to.  It requires you to have extraordinary knowledge.  Many people are able to live a better life by using Bitcoin.  Many people have got the opportunity to live a better life by investing in Bitcoin.  But they will never be the richest in the world.  The richest people in the world do not invest in Bitcoin, but they do support Bitcoin.  And the proof of this is Bill Gates.

"BITCOIN IS EXCITING BECAUSE IT SHOWS HOW CHEAP IT(FINANCIAL TRANSACTION) CAN BE. BITCOIN IS BETTER THAN CURRENCY IN THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE PHYSICALLY IN THE SAME PLACE AND OF COURSE FOR LARGE TRANSACTIONS CURRENCY CAN GET PRETTY INCONVENIENT"

-BILL GATES
   co-founder of microsoft

────[DAXE Token]────
First Multi-Chain Certificate of Deposit
daxetoken.net
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 07:14:07 AM

Time required for becoming a billionaire is coming down nowadays. Warren Buffett became a billionaire on 1990, when he was 60 years of age. On the other hand, Bill Gates became the youngest American billionaire at the age of 31 (1987). Then Mark Zuckerberg set a new record when he came a new billionaire at the age of 23. I am damn sure that the individual who overtakes Zuckerberg will be a Bitcoin billionaire (it may have already happened). 
fridrix21

Activity: 181
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 08:42:19 AM

People who invested in bitcoin at the very beginning, in 2009, are now one of the richest people in the world, but now I don't think it will be possible to do that. Bitcoin will no longer grow hundreds of times. But he still makes money.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 09:01:03 AM

Good point to tell people things that they don't need to expect in this cryptocurrency because many of us here receives wrong information about the use of crypto and they think that this is like a lottery that all you need is to bet and wait for the win.

Or a Dream that in an instant we can be a millionaire,But thisis not what bitcoin and this is not the way we must handle this.

Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 01:12:13 PM

You have to undertake to urge rich nobody are often rich without diligence people like Gates have found his success through diligence and you're now trying to assist me become the richest person within the world How can your help be adequate to my help that day i noticed that the newspaper seller was richer than me. Because he didn't await someone to become rich to assist People got to understand that the truly rich are those that have more abundant hearts than tons of It is extremely important to be truly rich.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 01:53:42 PM

Unless you own most of all bitcoins, no. The money supply in the world is too large.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 02:32:25 PM

In the first place, you don't need to be acknowledged to be one of the richest man in the world if your area is on Bitcoin. You are free to do whatever you like and you are free not to disclose the number of Bitcoins you have. We might not know, there might be someone richer than those who are using Fiat money, they might be just practicing to master perfect holding of their Bitcoins.

Anyways, we cannot compare the wealth of a bitcoin holder to those who are using Fiat as the conversion of Bitcoin isn't permanent and not a good basis to really value bitcoin.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 04:39:27 PM

Unless you own most of all bitcoins, no. The money supply in the world is too large.

I mean, the question is "can Bitcoin make someone the richest" is already a bit to broad so owning most of all the Bitcoin cannot still make you the wealthiest man on earth. It would only lift you as someone who has a great supply of Bitcoin and that someone might be the richest within the Cryptocurrency Industry and not the world.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 05:51:07 AM

I would like to mention that Bitcoin itself has a '0' value. But has great potential to make anyone rich.

Bitcoin is an excellent platform for investment and also provides great tools to enhance profit by diversifying your investments in other altcoins easily.

Using the right tools and platform to earn higher profit also requires knowledge, and experience including expertise.

But still, Bitcoin has the potential to make someone the richest in the world. And it requires patience.
Brugu software solutions

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 11:57:19 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 10:34:09 AM by Brugu software solutions

Bitcoin has great potential to make anyone rich in the world.

In general, the richest person in the world is a businessman, but there are some of them who invest in bitcoin. the richest people in the world must be working hard at jobs in the real world because they get real results.

In my opinion, we will not be the richest people in the world if we only invest in bitcoin.

Bitcoin (BTC) and other cryptocurrencies have disrupted everything they have touched — including banking, hedge funds, law enforcement, health care, and real estate to name a few. Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are set to revolutionize many industries, yet this is only the beginning.

We at brugu a leading cryptocurrency exchange development company. We help entrepreneurs, start-ups, and enterprises shape their ideas into products

Sparrow96

Activity: 238
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 12:31:37 PM

Hey, mate. I believe a particular currency won't make you richest. You need hard work, proper plan etc. You will be able to make money on both Fiats and Cryptos. You should know how to use your fund. If Bitcoin price rise so high in the future, your portfolio will increase (in case you hodl BTC). But just hodling won't make you richest I think. Though Satoshi might be the richest if BTC price rise to $88,000

btctalk123

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:11:46 AM

if someone already has got money as elon musk does so yeas

Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1517
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:21:55 AM

Currently, owning and holding bitcoin cannot make someone the richest in the world. Because bitcoin is a new investment industry. But most likely, if investors buy a lot of bitcoins and store them until they can no longer be mined and the value is very high, then bitcoins can make be people rich.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: