Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 11:14:19 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥💰[AIRDROP DEFI][BARLEY FINANCE][GET UP TO $50]💰🔥🔥  (Read 293 times)
amber332 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 08:30:21 AM

BARLEY FINANCE FIRST GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN
|   WEBSITE   |   AIRDROP BOT     |

Barley Finance is a decentralized finance platform that applies the clever strategy for a good earning from your own cryptocurrency asset. Barley Finance takes advantage of the Defi's protocols and products to generate high rates of return with the annualized yields over 100%.

By the act of putting your crypto asset to work and temporarily keeping it at the Barley Finance's liquidity pool, our platform helps users to earn more cryptocurrency in safety and simplicity. All of the actions and the earning of interest are deployed by smart contract which runs on the ERC-20 network.

You can find all needed information on our telegram channel & other social media channels. Join it through our Airdrop bot.

Follow Us Now:

To participate in our Airdrop:

1) Go to our Airdrop Bot @BarleyfinanceBot
2) Join our social media channels on Telegram channel, Telegram group, Twitter, Reddit, Discord, Medium, Facebook
3) Complete additional tasks to get tokens.

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 08:34:00 AM

Hello,

If you would be interested in promoting your project more widely via bounty campaign, social media or any kind of contest please contact me via private message, telegram or my announcement thread. I will be happy to help you in organization and smooth running of any type of promotional campaign.

Regards,
Andy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: