Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:14:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expectations  (Read 199 times)
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 04:23:51 PM

The biggest expectation is that the young people will solve the climate crisis. ....
That may well be your biggest expectation, very few share it.

You can only kick the can down the road so far. Once the can gets caught by the tide due to rising sea levels, you have to stop pretending and actually confront the problem.
Whether or not the next generation can solve the crisis, who knows, but they will certainly be forced to face it for what it is.

At some point the $$$ you can make from continuing with polluting behaviour is outweighed by the $$$ you lose from flood damage, crop failure etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 04:39:47 PM

Although society's perspective on youth is very sharp in some segments, some cultures are also flexible. If we give an example to this, it can affect the development of the person for cultural difference in societies. The main thing here is what the person wants, he / she should choose professional branches that will add value to his / her future and pay attention to personal development. It should always be open to innovation and keep up with it.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 09:17:05 PM

I'm an adult, not yet a parent and if I ever become one I'll do my best for my child to have interests and choose to do something that they like. I went to school not because I liked it but because my friends were doing it. Finished university, because I was told that I wouldn't be able to make money without it. Then I got basically kicked out into the world by my parents, like that young bird that gets kicked out of the nest and either learns to fly or gets eaten. I survived but never had a strong bond with my parents because of it. I wouldn't want my child to be treated like that.

Children can't be put into one basket. I know a number of them in different stages of life and coming from different families. Some are rich, some are poor, some respect money, some don't, some have hobbies, some don't... One thing that is common among all of them is that they are getting taught much less at school and the Internet is taking the role of a parent, a teacher and a friend.

Natsuu (OP)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 05:04:37 AM

Although society's perspective on youth is very sharp in some segments, some cultures are also flexible. If we give an example to this, it can affect the development of the person for cultural difference in societies. The main thing here is what the person wants, he / she should choose professional branches that will add value to his / her future and pay attention to personal development. It should always be open to innovation and keep up with it.

I'll be grateful to learn from you in the future, if we may meet in some places in this world. I admire how you envision the differences between different cultures correlated to the individually of each person. As I am in the same beliefs, and looking forward for the event where we can meet.

I'm an adult, not yet a parent and if I ever become one I'll do my best for my child to have interests and choose to do something that they like. I went to school not because I liked it but because my friends were doing it. Finished university, because I was told that I wouldn't be able to make money without it. Then I got basically kicked out into the world by my parents, like that young bird that gets kicked out of the nest and either learns to fly or gets eaten. I survived but never had a strong bond with my parents because of it. I wouldn't want my child to be treated like that.

Children can't be put into one basket. I know a number of them in different stages of life and coming from different families. Some are rich, some are poor, some respect money, some don't, some have hobbies, some don't... One thing that is common among all of them is that they are getting taught much less at school and the Internet is taking the role of a parent, a teacher and a friend.

Self understanding, and realization for change. It is nice to see people who can change the way the tradition of their ancentries because it is not applicable anymore and it is demoralizing based on personal experience. I hate the way people act like their parents, who they cursed to hell when they're young. Inflicting your own personal grudge to your young'uns is not a way to release that years of resentment towards your monsters.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: