Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:20:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitforex is SCAM!!!  (Read 212 times)
Marksms3 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 07:15:34 PM

I to have been scammed for just about 3k in Bitcoin. I had used BitForex for awhile with no real issues. I noticed certain coins would be manipulated I just stayed away from them as u can obviously see the orders strategically being placed to and purchased some times like 2 days ago over 1000%. It was personally all good when I was only buying Bitcoin. I soon learned the hard way threw there perpetual contracts that they are indeed scamming people. At first I thought maybe I’m just having a bad streak this week. Any time i would purchase positions it would almost always move in the opposite direction. So much so I just couldent get it passed me. I thought ok maybe I’m just tripping out. Every once in awhile they would give me a little taste which never ended well. On several occasions being up 300% I would get and error message whenever trying to sell saying theres a system failure. This would cause me to not be able to sell my position while having to watch as my 300% gains plummet to liquidation. I though ok I screened shot it and screened recorded since this was the second time this had happend with the first being a response as if i would be reimbursed asking to provide a screen recording or screen shoots as it was happening which they probably thought I would not have since who honestly is screen recording 24/7 as if they now something is wrong. That being said this was the second time happening, the first being a little amount so i chalked it up to figured there was a system error but dident waste my time in a ticket. Surely with evidence in hand and a message from them themselves that I would be reimbursed just to send the screenshots which I did. Nope no refund gave me some bull about not using my phone and it being a network error on my end lol how stupied do they think I am, yes foolish enough not to cut my losses then but telling me it’s a network error when my phone is consistently connected with 5G and wifi. Even more of a wtf is the chances it would only happen when I needed to sell, a purchase never failed how convenient. That’s just one of a few and I do apologize for this long rant, I’m just warning others and seeing if any of you brilliant minds have any advice if anything could effectively be done. Back to the scams. Multiple occasions while signed in with an open position if the position started to move against me where I had to sell I would press the sell button but it would refresh to the login were I then had to go threw login as well as a 2 fact Authenticator that would takes its sweet time to a liquidation waiting for me lol. Along with about 2 other error messages that I was given the excuse to something along the line off it being my phones performance. I have the perpetuals running on both my iPhone 11pro as well as on a galaxy note 10 plus just in case I get a call in one or anything of that nature. Understand while all this is going on in spurts I had to really start questions myself if I was going crazy or these reasons being given to me had any merit. The foolish side in me wanted to trust the employees and the fact that I have seen them as a legit exchange and it was of my knowledge it was no different then coinbase or kraken. Surely a company so big wouldn’t be able to get away with such blantent thievery and still be able to run a legal exchange or even have a customer basis at all. This is what I kept telling my self and looking back at it the chase for what I had lost caused further lose. It was just this week when I certainly 100% knew I was being robed. After losing a pretty good sized position at a cost that was not possible I had noticed my buy in position was switched to a price that could have not been possible since Bitcoin had not achieved it yet and wouldent got another day or 2. The positions I purchased had a buy in of 17600 and a liquidation of 17200 when checking their charts as well as others for reference I quickly came to the conclusion I was being scammed. I thought to my self well I have the order receipt with transaction numbers date and time crosscrossed references with multiple charts and sent them a ticket pleading my case of what had happened sceenshots of the prices and there charts the whole nine. I stated my case just wondering what they can say that would involve this to being somehow my fault. But they couldent i had all there info all the evidence surly they can’t deny me this time. Wrong, they email me back stating that the graphes I had provided where delayed and sends me a graph that was on November 18 2020. Ok cool if that was relevant to the case or anything I had stated. He tells me it’s because my cookies needed to be updated 🤣🧐🤔 really that would be all good if it had any merit to it l. One the order I was referring to him was executed and liquidated on the 17th November. It’s in the picture and I stated it multiple times so why are his he sending me the price history for the 18th if I’m just going to be like oh ur right mines wrong. No, is the price which would be correct if it had not been the next day. I also check to see if my charts and his charts for that time match and again crossed reference with other exchanges. All good on my end so the excuse that I need to be on a desktop is a crook of bs. If anything it is there system and them causing this. But still some how it is my fault how is me placing an order and your system filling it $1000 over even correlate. And if that is so that it’s just my phone delaying the updated numbers then how is it those prices are liquidating. If the number is basically a ghost number from a delay then why is that ghost number being liquidated at a very real price 🤷.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 07:28:08 PM

Your post is whack. No one has time to read badly formatted topics without any links or anything relevant to the accusation. Please format your post to use the suggested format if you want it to be taken seriously.

What happened::

Scammers Profile Link:

Reference Link:
Amount Scammed:
Payment Method:
Proof of Payment:
PM/Chat Logs:
Additional Notes:

Also, if someone read that 2000 words essay can you give me a tl;dr please?  Sad
justin midlet

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2020, 02:19:18 PM

with this ability to make very long posts you should go work in seo and kill google Grin
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2020, 04:12:10 PM

Sorry to say that you will get few people here who will spend their time to read a long topic like this. We always suggest everyone to read pinned post who are comparatively new in this forum and don't know how to open a scam accusation by following proper format. "Joel_Jantsen" have already provided the proper scam report demo for you and i hope you will follow that proper to make your accusation understandable for readers.

No one will believe on story without proper evidences. Please collect all related evidences and edit your thread by adding all here.

Your post is whack. No one has time to read badly formatted topics without any links or anything relevant to the accusation. Please format your post to use the suggested format if you want it to be taken seriously.
Yeah you are right but if i am not wrong then he have no knowledge about proper scam report submission. I don't know he will come back again or not but he spend a lot of time to write this entire topic for sure.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 06:20:39 PM

I don't have all day reading this whacky post despite I do agree about his thoughts and frustrations on Bitforex. If only he can make a few paragraphs, I would really appreciate it (and I know others would too as well). I did have my issues with them in the past when my GOLD token wasn't credited for almost 48 hours, which creates stress for me. Good thing I took out my GOLD tokens there and used their internal exchange instead.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2020, 03:55:32 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2020, 04:06:53 AM by noorman0

The point of this accusation is about fake volume and liquidity, Op can't sell crypto because it always faces error orders.
If you tell us what crypto you are trading there, we can assume it makes more sense. Generally, cryptos that are only listed on one exchange are likely to be manipulated. This is a common behavior for any shady exchange.

Edit:
After losing a pretty good sized position at a cost that was not possible I had noticed my buy in position was switched to a price that could have not been possible since Bitcoin had not achieved it yet and wouldent got another day or 2.
If you are trading bitcoins early on and they switched the price of your order, this is clearly liquidity manipulation. But there is an easiest solution to solve your problem, just withdraw your bitcoins and leave the exchange immediately. At least you didn't lose your bitcoins.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3563

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 07:41:12 AM

https://www.coindesk.com/chainalysis-says-bitforex-faking-trading-volume
Bitforex has been accused in the past to have wash trading or generally fake volume.
It's not something new for this industry, it's not hard to be detected...
For every one bitcoin recorded entering on-chain between January and November, BitForex claims some 40,000 bitcoins trades traded, the Chainalysis report said. That compares to most leading exchanges average with about 6 bitcoins traded to one on-chain.
if you can't have a profit, just leave and withdraw all your coins.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gor76

Activity: 9
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 08:09:22 AM

Do you have any proof? screenshot or transaction. Support email? Because there you have nothing to share just a simple text
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1215

Heisenberg

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 09:47:20 PM

There are so many warnings everywhere about the said exchange especially here in the forum. From manipulating trading volumes to hosting scam IEOs. You should have first cross-checked before using them and becoming the latest victim.

Some scam accusations.

1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5238266.0
2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5038479.0

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Foundoo

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 05:36:00 AM

Hello
BitForex is scam
I deposit coin MHC 3346 for sell with btc but no same mhc sell
 I go mhc for withraw but no received in other wallet. I go in help bitforex for give me guide but now more 15 days no give me solution and same msg send in email your confirm opération but no received any coin for me
I know now this site cheating
pinggoki

Activity: 1512
Merit: 418

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 11:11:23 AM

Hello
BitForex is scam
 I go mhc for withraw but no received in other wallet. I go in help bitforex for give me guide but now more 15 days no give me solution and same msg send in email your confirm opération but no received any coin for me
You probably should provide a proof because it's not really reliable that we are able to to discern whether you're telling the truth, and it's going to help you big time if you have a proof to be able to support your claims and for your statement to have a body and not become a defamation which will backfire to you.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1215

Heisenberg

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 08:38:27 PM

Hello
BitForex is scam
1. How much MHC was not sold off
2. How much is that remaining MHC in USD value?
3. What is the minimum withdrawal amount of MHC in bitforex exchange? Is the amount of MHC you are having left in your account more than the minimum?

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██