Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins will reach all time high on 2021  (Read 1753 times)
arteis406

Activity: 474
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 06:50:51 AM

now is the time to determine whether bitcoin will hit its first target of hitting $20k. It's been two days the market has been very stable. maybe a few hours there will be a gradual increase.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Samurai trieng

Activity: 1027
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 07:31:33 PM

I am not sure if the altcoins will reach their highest point in 2021, because in my opinion altcoin is not a game that can be in Atik's brain like what users want, in my opinion altcoins are very realistic anything can happen, the ups and downs of  altcoins depend demand and the situation in the market, if there is a lot of demand, the price will probably increase, and vice versa.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 07:50:59 AM

new all time high for altcoins still there are no signs yet,
 especially now that the market is sidweays, this should be the right time to hold altcoins
market still consolidate wait new trigger for next movement. there are many news that could used as trigger ,but with current price investors look it still risk to start buy bitcoin or altcoin , maybe need few correction to attract buyer .hold both bitcoin or altcoin will good decision due many analisys next year price will going crazier than current.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 02:40:55 PM

I think that is impossible, because altcoins have their respective developers, so the team will do all kinds of ways to increase the growth and quality of each project being developed ,,,, especially now that most of the altcoins have increased, and I am  sure that altcoins will grow every year ... it is unlikely that altcoin will reach its all-time high in 2021 ,,,
matteo_invst1

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 03:22:03 PM

$ADA, I think after the recent announcement of Cardano, they are making great progress. Exciting roadmap and updates which will definitely pump the Cardano's price.

$ATOM, Cosmos is one of the important projects in the crypto market, which is very powerful. I guess they will break ATH in 2021.

$XSN, Stakenet recent announcement shows that they are doing unique things. They are developing a game-changing DEX, which is completely decentralized. +2700 Masternode will run Stakenet DEX. they are working on Lightning Network (For BTC) and Connext Network(For ETH and ERC20 Tokens) to solve the scalability problem. This DEX will make instant transactions possible with the lowest fees, which feels like a CEX! they will definitely break their ATH in 2021!
turbo_trader0101

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 10:50:31 PM

Take a look at @PeanutTrade
https://medium.com/peanut-trade/introducing-peanut-a-defi-price-balancer-that-increases-crypto-lp-income-1955a1d2fa07
It is an advanced price balancer tool. Peanut was developed by Remme, one of the most accomplished and experienced teams in the crypto space.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 01:55:20 PM

Things are different this year, when bitcoin hit 19,000$ in 2017 many altcoins aren't looking back already and now bitcoin goes a bit over 20,000$ before retracing or correction but still altcoins aren't pumping, I'm positive that altcoin season will happen but not just in same way like in 2017 and January 2018

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 02:45:40 PM

now is the time to determine whether bitcoin will hit its first target of hitting $20k. It's been two days the market has been very stable. maybe a few hours there will be a gradual increase.
I don't think so. You should watch the latest news about bitcoin. Some may have the different opinion. Last day bitcoin got dumped again to the below 18k but it can recover again just in a few hourse after the dump. 20k is a very difficult target for bitcoin right now, we will have another pressure come from the mtgox. I doubt a pump will happen with bitcoin to make bitcoin will surpass 20k.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ichi

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 03:17:04 PM

I don't know whether the altcoins will arrive at their most noteworthy point in 2021, on the grounds that as I would see it altcoin is certifiably not a game that can be in Atik's mind like what clients need, as I would like to think, altcoins are reasonable anything can occur, the good and bad times of altcoins rely upon request and the circumstance on the lookout, if there is a great deal of interest, the cost will presumably increment, and the other way around.
Lorokan

Activity: 421
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 06:30:17 PM

Altcoins can reach an all time high any time; could be the end of this year 2020, could be January or 2021, there are so many uncertainties regarding altcoins or any crypto currency all time high and you have to just do the basics and be ready just in case. One of the way to not miss an al time price situation is when you do enough research and buy low; bbuying low helps you to buy in large units; if you have a good capital.

Take profits when you are in profit; don't wait just for all time high price.
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 08:06:26 PM

Search for ventures that have real use case and however much as could be expected with high number of clients. Since the life of a specific venture relies upon how they are drawing in clients to use their foundation. Large players entering the market need to pick up easy revenue in the crypto structure. Money that picks up no revenue over the long run will give a lot more modest return throughout the following decade.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 10:09:07 AM

I don't know whether the altcoins will arrive at their most noteworthy point in 2021, on the grounds that as I would see it altcoin is certifiably not a game that can be in Atik's mind like what clients need, as I would like to think, altcoins are reasonable anything can occur, the good and bad times of altcoins rely upon request and the circumstance on the lookout, if there is a great deal of interest, the cost will presumably increment, and the other way around.

Strange to have to see it like this but yes,,, the most reasonable thing to think about altcoins is that anyting can occur. They can turn into gold or they can turn into crap,,, more likely than not, crap though. And this is not about thinking or speculation either. This simply is the truth as can be shown by the entire short history of altcoins.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
heztida3

Activity: 176
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 01:03:44 PM

I don't know whether the altcoins will show up at their most essential point in 2021 because as I would see it altcoin is authentically not a game that can be in Atik's psyche like what customers need, as I might want to figure, altcoins are sensible anything can happen, the great and terrible occasions of altcoins depend upon demand and the situation keeping watch, if there is a lot of interest, the cost will probably increase, and the opposite way around.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 05:29:17 AM

i totally agree that altcoins will pumped in 2021 highly after btc hits 20k and swipe around that price.
there are really promising projects, and good old projects.

That's right, when bitcoin hits the price of $ 20k, it will follow its rise and many good projects have the potential to attract investors. I myself have kept a few altcoins and am sure there will be a very high rise in 2021.

Everybody is waiting for the Bitcoin to reach it's ATH because there are many people who are holding Bitcoin and altcoin from 2017, of course, some of them went into the scam and some are still actively developing. The project, which is actively developing will help us to make a decent profit when Bitcoin touch it's ATH again.

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2020, 01:08:17 PM

i totally agree that altcoins will pumped in 2021 highly after btc hits 20k and swipe around that price.

That's right, when bitcoin hits the price of $ 20k, it will follow its rise and many good projects have the potential to attract investors. I myself have kept a few altcoins and am sure there will be a very high rise in 2021.
At least for today, the fact that Bitcoin is very difficult to overcome the psychological barrier of $ 20,000 is very noticeable. Several times Bitcoin has almost reached this level, but still has not reached or overcome it. What is happening on the market today, I believe that everything is due to the upcoming New Year holidays, since price fluctuations increased constantly on the eve of the New Year.
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 02:19:38 PM

It would be great if it could happen next year, but I want to ask you a few questions about a very promising project, and a good old project, what is the most promising project and what old projects could be good for next year?
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 10:26:50 PM

It would be great if it could happen next year, but I want to ask you a few questions about a very promising project, and a good old project, what is the most promising project and what old projects could be good for next year?
it is appropriate that altcoins will increase sharply and occur in the next year to remember that it is also due to the movement of bitcoin which may reach a new ATH which may be even higher.
This prediction is only based on the difference between the first and second halving which% is really significant. of course all the altcoins in the top ranking will enjoy the most compared to the altcoins that are just growing in the market.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bitcoinsearcher

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 04:48:33 AM

Both bitcoin and altcoins are going to see increase during 2021, but don't get carried by the hype train, they will still fluctuate, but something almost certain is that they are going to become stronger while the fiat currencies are going to get weaker.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 06:44:05 AM

Both bitcoin and altcoins are going to see increase during 2021, but don't get carried by the hype train, they will still fluctuate, but something almost certain is that they are going to become stronger while the fiat currencies are going to get weaker.
Which fiat currency will weaken? because in this world there are so many fiat currencies and some of them are also very expensive and their value always lasts, so I am a little confused if you say Bitcoin and Altcoins will become very strong and other currencies will weaken, even though everyone who buys Bitcoin and Altcoins always uses fiat money at the start when making transactions via banks into crypto accounts.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 07:02:20 AM

Which fiat currency will weaken?
I don't know if you noticed this or not, but looking back on everything in 2020, the epidemic has adversely affected the global economy and many countries have had to put in place support packages to keep it going. The economy is right now and they're printing money for us to use. I'm not too pessimistic, but what's going on makes me and many people feel that fiat is no longer a safe haven when the global economy is volatile and there is confidence put on cryptocurency. I think next year we will see more changes in this market, I and many people are hoping that what we have chosen is correct.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: