Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:27:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Are So Many Altcoins Worthless After a Little Time  (Read 365 times)
RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 06:03:29 AM

It's more safer to invest your money on old altcoins but we can't deny fact that some new projects are very good too, the reason why many altcoins failed after some time is because the team aren't professionals, even if use case isn't new or there is many competitors already it won't stop be project from been successful, lack of pro teams easily kills any project

so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 06:19:18 AM

Altcoins do not form the basis of crypto space. It is just impulsion that is created as we had chance to do so over blockchain. Over the time it became apparent it's just model to lure people to invest money and gain profits. I'm talking about the project makers and not the investors. These people gain huge money, and that's the only goal they keep in mind.

Gone those days of making perfect plans, roadmaps which had actual targets.

Moreover, I don't see any connection between altcoin investment and it's principle relationship with the bitcoin. It will be an independent entity always.
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 06:23:32 AM

a huge number of altcoins neglect to arrive at the purpose of accomplishment, even the tokens that you hold right up 'til today are progressively useless.

Investing just in the best 10 coins marketcap as I would see it is good for the future, particularly bitcoin (in light of the fact that this is the principle). Invest shrewdly and begin trading in the event that you have seen cautiously.

I don't trade ordinary due to loses, at some point the market is simply terrible and vacillates a ton however I like trading when bitcoin is bullish, most occasions I generally win

Because most of them either copycat of other project or they don't offer anything new to the community. In the crypto space, only unique and strong projects can survive which has a real use case. Also, there are so many scam projects that's intention is only to raise funds from investors and then exit scam. Some project dev team left the old project and investors and start a new one. That is the reason there is so many dead projects.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 06:27:11 AM

Top 10 altcoins on coinmarketcap is the safest investment option for new investors and old investors, anything under top 10 are more riskier, if you don't know how to spend time on new projects its smarter to avoid new projects because 80% of new projects are just copying ideas of old successful altcoins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gunday_07

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 06:37:18 AM

New projects are failing hard because they have unqualified developers pretending to understand how blockchain works, they are just here to make money, since it's very easy to build tokens today using ERC20 smart contract everyone wants to be developers and they only have same use case as few successful projects

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1668

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2020, 07:25:10 AM

The reason why altcoins become worthless after a short time is because they are in low demand in the market and there are many tokens that have no value many investors have been hurt so both the demand and the price of these altcoins have been declining over time. Bitcoin is currently in a good position in the market its value is much higher and the investment is making a lot of profit even if the price of tokens goes down, the price of bitcoin will not go down much its demand is always higher in the market.

Most of the tokens had no real use and were originally created to raise money from investors. After the team receives the money, they stop working on the project, because they have already achieved their goal. Therefore, it is better to invest in projects that have been operating on the market for a long time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Towerbreeze

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 07:31:34 AM

New projects like copying contents from successful projects, creating many new competitors against a successful project with same use case, for example we have Chainlink that's using Oracle data and now there are many new chainlink wannabes in crypto space, coming up with something new or bit better to challenge chainlink, this isn't what we investors need, we want something fresh and new out of the box
Festac

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 07:54:12 AM

New altcoins are unreliable, not always good for long term holding because they always have good value when they get listed and trading starts but as time goes on they lose value, I prefer taking my profits when available, the reason why most new projects are like this is because of the teams, they have less experience about crypto and blockchain

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 08:06:58 AM

Most of the projects are losing their price in the near future also because they have unpromising prospects. the point is, the project is solely used for bonuses, or other things. After the project is run, most investors sell their assets and the project loses its price in a short time. this can be overcome when the team has prepared for this situation, and developed the project gradually.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 08:12:37 AM

Many new projects failed in short time because

1. Everyone wants to build tokens without proper knowledge about how crypto works
2. Teams intentionally create pump and dump projects
3. Lack of good utilities
4. The team planned to raise money for development using small exchanges and in return the token have no good buyers

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 08:34:35 AM

because of too much productions that most of them are ended up being misslooked by the investors and the sad part is there can be quality altcoins that are being included on this .
how do you know that tokens that people hold are now becoming useless when in the first place most people here only invest on the coins that have real potential .
 you mean those people that knows nothing but greed and are only investing on what is on trend because those kind of coins are the one that can decay overtime .
Dariusburst

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 08:42:48 AM

Either high quality projects or low quality projects dumps will always happens, if the project is good enough it will recover after every dumps and if the project is bad it won't recover again and there are some projects from con artists that are intending to just pump and dump on investors, do your own research very well before investing on any new projects, stay safe
sunilkumars

Activity: 30
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 11:47:21 AM

a huge number of altcoins neglect to arrive at the purpose of accomplishment, even the tokens that you hold right up 'til today are progressively useless.

Investing just in the best 10 coins marketcap as I would see it is good for the future, particularly bitcoin (in light of the fact that this is the principle). Invest shrewdly and begin trading in the event that you have seen cautiously.

I don't trade ordinary due to loses, at some point the market is simply terrible and vacillates a ton however I like trading when bitcoin is bullish, most occasions I generally win

first reason selling tokens every crypto traders are holders doing are thinking getting good profit it's main reason who are holding theretoken are selling are invested giving good profits tokens it's a reason next one panic some holder selling token different people are Panic they are thinking price well doing to be down things selling there token then price is down somany people doing this now tokens worthless
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 01:21:25 PM

For me it is because of HYPE, there are now a lot of data and history wherein a coin pump after it got listed then suddenly after few weeks a massive and consecutive dump will happen. It is the reason why I want to trade a establish coin first for me to have a data that I can use in order for me to analyze and for me to create a good planning to anticipate the scenarios that may happen. I focus on altcoins that have potential where it cannot considered as shitcoins because majority of the altcoins nowadays are really do not have value where in it is hard to enter and to exit in just one trade.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 03:21:31 PM

Investors are quick to dump tokens they are holding once they see that the project is not moving at all or they are not getting profit, investors always move from one project to another they do not have focus on tokens they are investing, they always on a look for the new best coin or token in the market, if the project cannot keep up, investors will leave them and the project eventually die.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 03:27:47 PM

Projects that died in a short period of time lacks what it takes, the fault is mostly from the team, if the project use case isn't good enough the team can still come up with new plans to make things better but majority of new projects today are only after investors money

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 03:34:55 PM

You're right there are so many Altcoins that become worthless after a little time because they belonged to the hype project. It doesn't matter for them the real usage of the token they just go with the flow of hype to make or raise funds. So if you stuck with this kind orf project you will just lose everything.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 03:36:37 PM

Projects that died in a short period of time lacks what it takes, the fault is mostly from the team, if the project use case isn't good enough the team can still come up with new plans to make things better but majority of new projects today are only after investors money
Yes, it all comes from the project team, because they handle everything in general and specifically, so that when the project dies in a short time only the team knows the key, apart from them nobody knows.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 03:38:19 PM

You're right there are so many Altcoins that become worthless after a little time because they belonged to the hype project. It doesn't matter for them the real usage of the token they just go with the flow of hype to make or raise funds. So if you stuck with this kind orf project you will just lose everything.
It is best to be careful when investing a certain project since these days a lot of new created project and become worthless. They are existing altcoins just to hype so to be safe and less risks better to invest on top coins in the market. And invest with real use case project that can provide to the user.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 03:41:42 PM

Almost all new projects have same repetitive use cases that's why the failed to be successful, once a pro dev release a new use case that we haven't seen before you will start seeing copycats with different names but same use case coming up, there is a good example for this, we start seeing multiple DeFi projects with same use case after the hype begins months back, same yield farming and lending use case over and over again
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: