Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:38:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: redeem crypto to usd withdraw  (Read 133 times)
yes3210 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 11:57:52 PM

Can everyone supply me where website can redeem crypto to withdrawl usd?it is better withdrawl usd from US bank to outside countries.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3013

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2020, 12:53:54 AM

It depends on what crypto you want to convert to USD and withdraw them into your US bank account.

I suggest you search for the crypto you want to exchange from this https://www.coingecko.com/en
Then it will show you the details of the crypto including the price graph and where you can exchange them.

Sample Bitcoin then scroll down and you will see like this

Then click the "See All Trading Pairs". Now you will see all exchanges with BTC to USD. Do the same to the crypto you want to exchange for USD.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
yes3210 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 03:30:11 AM

It depends on what crypto you want to convert to USD and withdraw them into your US bank account.

I suggest you search for the crypto you want to exchange from this https://www.coingecko.com/en
Then it will show you the details of the crypto including the price graph and where you can exchange them.

https://i.imgur.com/9AxlmTI.png

Then click the "See All Trading Pairs". Now you will see all exchanges with BTC to USD. Do the same to the crypto you want to exchange for USD.

I main want to redeem crypto to usd then withdrawl it to outside us region and hope is wire from us bank.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 07:25:56 AM

I main want to redeem crypto to usd then withdrawl it to outside us region and hope is wire from us bank.

Why do you want to sell your coin for USD? There is no need to convert coins to USD first and then wire the amount to your non-US bank, in-fact no exchange will provide you this service. The better way for you is to sell cryptocurrencies directly in your native currency. If you can tell your country, I could look for the legit exchanges providing fiat conversion in your country. Alternatively, you can use P2P Exchanges like LocalBitcoins and sell the cryptocurrencies directly to the buyer from your country.
alexfagaras

Activity: 50
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 07:34:41 AM

it doesn't make sense what you are saying, you want wire transfer from us bank to outside us bank? why would you need that? go with wirex or crypto.com both apps can offer an usd account where you can receive to your bank. but do not try to exchange on forum too risky.
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 09:30:46 AM

You may worry too much if the assets on the exchange will be taken over, frozen and hacked, but all three risks can happen without us knowing it. Storing bitcoins in a wallet is better because you have full access to your assets and I recommend having a hardware wallet.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 11:04:59 AM

Well, a lot of exchanges can be used for your concern but what I normally use is Wirex because of its features that are favorable to me. Though what I am thinking is your reason for exchanging it for USD, --- it makes me think that you are already experiencing [FOMO] and afraid of the possible correction period after we reach the ATH. However,  I am not against your decision regardless of the reason but I will still suggest if you maintain or keep some of your bitcoins because it will be harder to buy another one if in case the bitcoin price will continue to strike in the future because of the mass adoption and the demand keeps on increasing from time to time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 12:49:32 PM

If you really want to redeem crypto into USD currency then you can use an exchange. Where in this exchanger indeed its function is to convert, both from one coin to another, as well as in USD. you can use coingecko, tokocrypto, or others.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 01:27:59 PM

You can try it using ETORO, one of them, because there you can convert crypto to USD and can withdraw it on a wire. Or paypal which we can currently use for conversion from crypto (bitcoin) to USD which you can withdraw anytime using USD.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 01:38:13 PM

Aside from using an exchange that charges a lot, you can use p2p websites as well such as localbitcoins and localcryptos, you can also choose different options there.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 01:39:18 PM

I guess you are trying to say that you want to sell your bitcoins for cash, but the cash has to transferred from a US bank account to some other offshore accounts? I guess we won't be able to tell since exchanges try their best to process your withdrawal through local ways. So if you withdraw from US to a US bank, they will highly likely make transaction through a US local banks they are partnered with. If you try to do the same but to an Asian bank, they might process the transaction from somewhere else.
You best bet is to do a p2p trading with someone. Look for a person who is willing to do a wire transfer from US. Be careful, you might get scammed though.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2020, 10:09:49 PM

Can everyone supply me where website can redeem crypto to withdrawl usd?it is better withdrawl usd from US bank to outside countries.

i know coinbase has a feature like that although I have not used it before but i know it has some features that can convert your funds to usd directly and withdraw but on binance, I kow you can convert crypto to fit but whether it has bee activated for withdrawal is what information am yet to be furnished with.

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 10:47:50 PM

I also use Binance to withdraw my local currency when trading crypto. If we realize, OP's question is from someone who requires basic information on how to handle their cryptos. So it is necessary to learn the most basic things about Bitcoin and crypto in addition to being a priority.
If you create a Binance account, you should also join their telegram group to get information of interest. Also the administrators are willing to help.

https://t.me/binanceexchange

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: