Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't repeat same mistakes  (Read 1809 times)
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 01:28:55 AM

thank you for reminding everyone not to make the same mistakes as in 2017, I have done that on the current bull run, I have sold half of my portfolio and will keep holding it for a higher price

rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 01:48:37 AM

thank you for reminding everyone not to make the same mistakes as in 2017, I have done that on the current bull run, I have sold half of my portfolio and will keep holding it for a higher price
In terms of strategy I think that each person who has seen bullrun in 2017 has managed it, but for those who have never seen a bullrun in 2017, it will be very difficult to understand how the bullrun will go and to what extent it will last, so I really applaud you when you have taken advantage of your portfolio even if only half of it.
ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 694

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 05:45:53 AM

well, it took 3 years for bitcoin prices to return to ATH, and get even higher than that. however, people who are patient with holding their bitcoins without being exposed to FOMO, etc., seem to be breathing well for now. only, that 3 years was not a short time, and long enough. however, currently only bitcoin has reached a new ATH, and this is not the case for altcoins. Yeah, but I feel that quite a number of people are still traumatized buying at such high prices. Well, the advice I am giving, don't buy at high prices if you are easily swayed by negative news.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 06:55:13 AM

No my friend, we are now is still at end of 2016, it is now just starting bullish phase, we will see many bullish month at 2021, and remember, when 2016 litecoin did not halving yet. Now litecoin after halving also bitcoin thats why we will see massive bullish 2021

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 07:03:09 AM

Profit is profit, realized profit is better than an opportunity loss. A lot of people were left at the peak last ATH for holding their investment for too long. At some point, you will have to sell and gather your profit our you will lose that opportunity and wait for a few years again. Always set a certain price where to sell. Do not regret for selling too soon.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 07:06:30 AM

Greediness makes people lose money because they do not consider the fact that the value of any currency may change rapidly and it takes a long time for it to reach its sweet spot again. They have been so comfortable in letting their money at stake because they know at somepoint it will become plenty again. In my case, I'd rather lose just 10% of my money than losing half of it. Also, we need to consider the current statuses of the coins before investing and withdrawing so that we have a chance to gain profit.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 09:03:42 AM

Quite right, it is unnecessary to hold your cryptocurrencies and hope that the growth of your cryptocurrencies will continue for a very long time, so you always need to have time to sell your cryptocurrencies and get a profit, because the growth of cryptocurrencies can end at any moment and then you will not have time to sell your cryptocurrencies.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 09:08:29 AM

The mistake that people make is to always think that whenever there is price increase that it will happen continuously which is not so. Another thing is the greed aspect. Anyone who has been bitten once will have learnt to know when to act.

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 02:18:53 PM

In case you're perplexed of the advertise, you won't be able to create a benefit on it. The mystery of not falling for a bull or bear trap is to use a halt misfortune. On the off chance that you're feeling just like the cost is still planning to increment and you proposed to purchase, do not hold up for it to diminish. Because it may not. Purchase a few and put a few halt misfortune in case you're watchful of a sudden crash. But be beyond any doubt to keep the restrain adjusted as a tall one may hit and the cost rise once more and in the event that it's as well moo, you'll have a bigger misfortune.

Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 03:26:38 PM

The mistake that people make is to always think that whenever there is price increase that it will happen continuously which is not so. Another thing is the greed aspect. Anyone who has been bitten once will have learnt to know when to act.
greed makes us miss the best moments for us to get caught up in muddy loss and regret. I've been there, it's torturous, but it gives me the experience to become better at taking my time.

Greed is a very bad emotion when trading and investing. It tends to give us wrong signals and cloud our judgements in general. Listening to greed will likely make us lose more money than we gain. However we shouldn't forget that trading directly the ATH or lowest point in 52 week is very hard to do. Only a few lucky investor can pull that off. In my opinion we shouldn't try to aim for such perfection. It's alright to leave some money on the table as long as we are making a profit.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 05:21:15 PM

Being a "greedy bastard" is normal buddy, what the hell would you tell the people who bought Bitcoin in 2011? would you tell them the same expression? you'll be giving them respectful comments and words lmao. Just let everyone do whatever they want, it's not our job to judge but just to raise the awareness of these people. What will happen if the btc goes to 500k$ in the future? Will you be happy for the guys who bought now and are staying greedy? lol.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 05:59:49 PM

As we continue here in the forum or here in the crypto world, we will encounter lots of mistakes that will surely be detrimental to our journey. As we experience it, we may loose lots of money which will be memorable for us and as we suffer, we should make sure that we learn for every mistake we make. If you would't take most lf it as a lesson learned, you won't be able to move forward and make progress. Many people get stucked in that system wherein instead of earning, they end up experiencing more and more loss. Be better every wrong decisions, stop repeating the same mistakes.
Maestro75

Activity: 1946
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 06:23:56 PM

Actually, I'm on the same boat like you mentioned, though I never bought bitcoin at that price or so, it just that I didn't sell my holdings while bitcoin was on 20k or 18k~ish thinking that it will still recover (I guess most of us had did the same). But anyway, those past will not happen again since I learned a lot from those bullrun, hope everyone should as well.

Have you sold already following the comment you make here not to be caught like those who made the mistake of holding in 2017? But bitcoin has surpassed its 2017 record and still rising. Nobody knows where the crash for this time will happen but there are still traders buying at this current rising prices. Should people stop buying now. Is that the advice?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Christabel247

Activity: 555

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 10:00:57 PM

You have spoken well but one thing you should note is that many of us here are long time holder or investors who can decide to keep his coin for a specific rang of time no matter the bearish or bullish. While in short term any moves or changes can easily make them sell off their investment.
In this aspect non is greedy!
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 11:12:15 PM

If you repeat the same mistake you are like fooling yourself , i think the best thing to do is to become more wise after you make a mistake and charge it to experience and dont do it all again in the near future to avoid loss. I believe that if you want to earn you need to learn from your mistake and believe that you can so it specially in crypto trading you need to be patience. Some people in crypto doing same mistake because they are greedy and they lack of thier.
Being greedy is mostly the cause why we end up losing from our investments. I think everyone here has experienced losing because of greed. The present bitcoin market is bullish again and if we don't want to repeat the same mistake and lose again, it's better to start selling now before the price gets dump without us knowing. It's a matter of being a smart investor, know when to get in and exit in trading or even in holding your coins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tahid12

Activity: 418
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 11:29:26 PM

In year 2017, crypto was nothing but a bubble that used to played by big whales.but in year 2020, it has own value due to it already spread worldwide.and it isn't necessary that profit have to make by only bullish trend.its possible to make profit during bearish market too.just need to find out the way for it.but if you can't, then better to sold your assest right now

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 11:38:52 PM

If you repeat the same mistake you are like fooling yourself , i think the best thing to do is to become more wise after you make a mistake and charge it to experience and dont do it all again in the near future to avoid loss. I believe that if you want to earn you need to learn from your mistake and believe that you can so it specially in crypto trading you need to be patience. Some people in crypto doing same mistake because they are greedy and they lack of thier.
Being greedy is mostly the cause why we end up losing from our investments. I think everyone here has experienced losing because of greed. The present bitcoin market is bullish again and if we don't want to repeat the same mistake and lose again, it's better to start selling now before the price gets dump without us knowing. It's a matter of being a smart investor, know when to get in and exit in trading or even in holding your coins.
Sometimes being too greedy do really pays off but in the sense that you had waited for more price pump and eventually you do able to take your profits out but if you do wait up
until the price had declined then you hadnt just make use of that greed in a good way.Its impossible for us humans to neglect nor ignore when it comes to money profit making.
We do have always mind that we might able to get rich nor make big money out of our investment which will result into those actions which will really be the reason on why you do commit mistake.
Even if you do say on dont repeat the same mistakes but due to imperfections and unpredictability in the market then this thing is really impossible to avoid on.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 11:52:38 PM

In year 2017, crypto was nothing but a bubble that used to played by big whales.but in year 2020, it has own value due to it already spread worldwide.and it isn't necessary that profit have to make by only bullish trend.its possible to make profit during bearish market too.just need to find out the way for it.but if you can't, then better to sold your assest right now
2017 is just a hype manipulated by whales, FUDs, it is very unlikely how the market behaves this time. What I observe now is that people are still confident that we will keep on the go. We are expecting that altcoins will follow the trend as what Bitcoin showed to us.

If I am holding cryptos right, I shouldn't have the doubt to sell it. The real-talk here is that a lot of people are selling their altcoins but also, there a lot of people still buying which makes the market still stable and never sees the dumping scenarios.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
samerfarari122

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 12:42:18 PM

totally agree but still altcoin did not show the boom i mean look at the top 100 coin that listed on coinmarketcap is all down fully red market people want to make profit now so they are keep buying in deep because they believe that this top 100 coin will make big profit but is it for guaranteed to see the same cycle again?
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 06:40:04 PM

First, most times it is easy to get into a coin and when it is surging and you are seeing the gains, it might be hard letting go, but if one can fight that urge of greed, the person will always be on the better end, but sometimes many people will hold, will not take profit and will be having imaginary ideas without knowing the market have a mind of its own and can't be predicted. Also, holding most coins for long term depends on the type of coin, Bitcoin for example after a very long term passed its ATH and set a new price, so anyone holding since then will be in a good profit, however as for some altcoins, once in profit, just sell.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: