Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:36:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't repeat same mistakes  (Read 1809 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 10:16:56 PM

Generally people who exprianced the last biggest bull run in 2017 & did some mistakes with losing assests, will never ever going to repeat the same again cause they already learn what to do & what to avoid.moreover some will have trapped commonly most of newbie who take action due to seeing blasting price of crypto, will have trapped.in reality, they don't have proper ideas & expriance.although everyone should careful to invest

If we look at the past bulrun, what conclusions can be drawn? Everything happened completely differently than it happened the last time. Now everything has turned out somewhat the other way around. Most of the people sold their bitcoins at the 20-25k marks, while the whales, on the contrary, gained their positions at these marks. Further, there was a growth that left behind a lot of people who later were simply afraid to buy bitcoin at high prices.
there they are , there are still people who are afraid to buy a btc at the current price and these people still didnt learned yet . sure there are no 20-25k btc before but there are 3k , 8k ,10k and so on .  

what i mean is the price already growed alot before compare to where it first started . okay if they are afraid to buy btc they can go for alternative coins which prices are not that scary but they only need to be more careful if they are venturing new coins .
Cryptosaja

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2021, 10:47:23 PM

I’m happy to have a bull market this time, where bitcoin  going for a  new ATH  and people are  still  holding
bitcoin because they believe that bitcoin always has a new value, and we should appreciate that. But indeed
for altcoins, we should have targeted when they are pumping, immediately to take profit, because after that
altcoin will be  dumping. So it  is  better to  buy  back  at a  cheap  price to  regain  profit. It’s safer to avoid
the risk of loss.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 11:02:59 PM

Generally people who exprianced the last biggest bull run in 2017 & did some mistakes with losing assests, will never ever going to repeat the same again cause they already learn what to do & what to avoid.moreover some will have trapped commonly most of newbie who take action due to seeing blasting price of crypto, will have trapped.in reality, they don't have proper ideas & expriance.although everyone should careful to invest

If we look at the past bulrun, what conclusions can be drawn? Everything happened completely differently than it happened the last time. Now everything has turned out somewhat the other way around. Most of the people sold their bitcoins at the 20-25k marks, while the whales, on the contrary, gained their positions at these marks. Further, there was a growth that left behind a lot of people who later were simply afraid to buy bitcoin at high prices.
there they are , there are still people who are afraid to buy a btc at the current price and these people still didnt learned yet . sure there are no 20-25k btc before but there are 3k , 8k ,10k and so on .  

what i mean is the price already growed alot before compare to where it first started . okay if they are afraid to buy btc they can go for alternative coins which prices are not that scary but they only need to be more careful if they are venturing new coins .
Why should we be afraid to buy bitcoins because we know that bitcoin does not need to be doubted,
should be afraid to buy new coins because it is not certain yet,
and before buying new coins make sure we have to research first,
Of course, if we just buy, I think it is a wrong decision

omerchip

Activity: 268
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2021, 11:20:44 PM

when btc dominance below %30 sell everything. Its that much simple actually

motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 11:46:46 PM

There is consistently an ideal chance to give up, sell your altcoins take your benefit and sit tight for another bear season to repurchase in the event that you need, the slip-up numerous individuals are making is they don't have a real objective, they presumably don't have a clue what they need so while their altcoins are pumping they will simply pause for a moment and continue watching, needing the pumps to continue to develop. My assessment is consistently to screen information and data alongside factors that influence the price on the off chance that you need to be one of the best new crypto projects.

ranibendor

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 02:08:07 AM

so actual)) but i have some optimistic forecasts for 2021, so i prefer to hold my alts, and even actively invest in some good defi (mostly dex projects)
yeah i'm also pay much attention to promising dex projects with credible business model and nice rewards for liquidity providers
if u're researching, besides, did u heard smth about xsigma stablecoin dex? i checked them and it looks well-elaborated and credible
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 09:55:27 AM

Indeed, mistakes in little sizes are truly important exercises and will make somebody inspired to look for more information so he won't rehash similar slip-ups, but if a serious slip-up, I imagine that somebody will be somewhat difficult to get back up despite the fact that they actually can, in light of the fact that he won't just experience loss of assets, but will likewise lose his energy for it

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 05:20:19 AM

well, I'm also not sure if history will repeat itself exactly I mean of course with a different scale now bitcoin is already at 38000 and people will think it will go down for a correction while other people might have thoughts btc will still go up to maybe over 60000 and then will be major corrections.
and there will be many other predictions.
So it will be difficult to determine and if we don't do anything then we won't get anything,we must take the risk.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pinggoki

Activity: 1484
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 05:24:15 AM

We cant just simply says to don't repeat the same mistakes that we have been done before because it is the nature of the human to still make some common mistakes but instead what we need to do is to avoid doing same mistakes because we've already learned enough lesson from the past that we've done. Just one more thing is that don't be greedy because greed is the one that will make you lost, if you are making profit already right now because of the Bullrun of bitcoin and ethereum then I can say that it is enough already because you've already got your profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2021, 06:32:48 AM

In 2017 when bullrun took over crypto space and many altcoins joined later some people still keep holding thinking that their altcoins will keep surging and surging, little did they know that bull season always have short life span when comparing to bear season, bear season can stay for years but bull season is just in months, so why are you holding when you should be selling?

Remember that some bought bitcoin at 20k and they have no choice but to hold till today, imagine all this year's waiting just to get back to where you once are. Bitcoin is over 18k now, good for them cos they are near recovery since 2017.

Know when to get in and know when to get out, don't be a greedy bastard.

You are right. I was also caught by the bear. I bought the pumps of bitcoin and was just forced to hold bitcoin until 2020 when I finally sold of after making little gains. I am trading with caution

i'm one of the user who kept the tokens i have like the WAVES that i thought would really keep surging because i have the feeling its the future but things aren't what it seem.  it still got a good price compare to ICO price but not what i expect. luckily i stake it for good.

when you learn that bull market is very temporary in crypto, you should watch closely the news whether which one is going to affect the bull market that could turn it over night into bear.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 06:44:33 AM

In 2017 when bullrun took over crypto space and many altcoins joined later some people still keep holding thinking that their altcoins will keep surging and surging, little did they know that bull season always have short life span when comparing to bear season, bear season can stay for years but bull season is just in months, so why are you holding when you should be selling?

Remember that some bought bitcoin at 20k and they have no choice but to hold till today, imagine all this year's waiting just to get back to where you once are. Bitcoin is over 18k now, good for them cos they are near recovery since 2017.

You are right. I was also caught by the bear. I bought the pumps of bitcoin and was just forced to hold bitcoin until 2020 when I finally sold of after making little gains. I am trading with caution

i'm one of the user who kept the tokens i have like the WAVES that i thought would really keep surging because i have the feeling its the future but things aren't what it seem.  it still got a good price compare to ICO price but not what i expect. luckily i stake it for good.

when you learn that bull market is very temporary in crypto, you should watch closely the news whether which one is going to affect the bull market that could turn it over night into bear.

Keep your WAVES if you still have them, it's one of the coins that always benefits from bullish season, there is no deny that altcoin season is coming, I would advice you to hold your horses and have more patience, since the price is already down what's there to fear anymore? WAVES is still a very good altcoin
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 07:06:37 AM

beside news, i think if we understand about technical analysis,, we will know the right time to exit from the market in any situations
usually i use a tools such as fibonacci to predict the target price, for me its very useful tool
other traders use an indicators such as RSI to know if the price already hit overbought zone to know the right sell zone
and don't be greedy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 07:16:08 AM

beside news, i think if we understand about technical analysis,, we will know the right time to exit from the market in any situations
usually i use a tools such as fibonacci to predict the target price, for me its very useful tool
other traders use an indicators such as RSI to know if the price already hit overbought zone to know the right sell zone
and don't be greedy

I think the analysis doesn't really matter in a situation like this, who would have thought that some coins would go up more than 50% in one day.
it all depends on fomo or indeed market conditions are bull so all coins go up.

Alt which has unreasonable increase in a day is very risky to touch as you might be a victim of a pump and dump coin. If you enter at a wrong time, which usually means at their peak level, you will end up a bag holder of worthless coins if you happen not to sell it even at loss. It is different when we are talking about bitcoin. No one can easily do the pnd with btc. It is already an established market and it needs a lot of whales to manipulate the market. Whereas, for alts with small cap, they can easily be manipulated by its owners.
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 07:31:19 AM

I dont think that the bull run happened last 2017 will happen to this on going bull run this year knowing that many big institution now are acknowledging and accepting the benefits of cryptocurrencies in the economic aspect. I will just agreed to what you have said that get profit each and every time opportunity is in your part.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 07:49:40 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2021, 04:23:15 AM by marcbitcoins

We should consider the year 2017-2018 as a challenging experience for all of us especially to those who have lost their investments, therefore, we should be more vigilant of the market movement especially this year but for now, the market looks very stable and in a better position, so I think this is the time to buy more Cryptos and add more to your portfolio.
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 09:50:23 AM

in investing you need to set targets. usually the mistake many people make is they don't have an actual target, they may not know what they want so while their altcoins are pumping they will just sit and watch, wanting the pump to keep growing. And this is important because what we need to do is, don't take too much profit, and don't hesitate to cut your losses.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 11:41:41 AM

We cant just simply says to don't repeat the same mistakes that we have been done before because it is the nature of the human to still make some common mistakes but instead what we need to do is to avoid doing same mistakes because we've already learned enough lesson from the past that we've done. Just one more thing is that don't be greedy because greed is the one that will make you lost, if you are making profit already right now because of the Bullrun of bitcoin and ethereum then I can say that it is enough already because you've already got your profit.
what you say is true but to get rid of our greed is very difficult and not everyone can control it, maybe only some of them can. For traders who really want quick profits I don't think they will do anything wrong

Getting rid of greediness take a lots of time of practice, it's nature but it also can be learned along the way
especially if you are aiming to profits from any open opportunities that might show up. Learning from past
experienced gives you much better chance to position yourself in the right direction.
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 02:04:25 PM

In my opinion, selling or surviving is everyone's choice. There's nothing wrong with both options. Because in crypto nothing is certain, the price of coins can change every second. For those who were selling bitcoin at the time (2017) they were already making a profit as expected. Those who survive, may be a bit disappointed because prices continue to decline and not even change until 2020. But the defensive decisions are also not wrong because they reap the rewards in 2021. The price of coins has risen severalfold. The key is patience. Whatever we do is nothing wrong.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 02:12:12 PM

Getting rid of greediness take a lots of time of practice, it's nature but it also can be learned along the way
especially if you are aiming to profits from any open opportunities that might show up. Learning from past
experienced gives you much better chance to position yourself in the right direction.
you are right, everyone is greedy for more. but it can be trained as we continue to invest and trade. the important thing at this time is to have enough of what has been obtained. when you get a profit or the target has been achieved, immediately get out and start investing all over again. making careful planning from scratch is very important.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 02:53:38 PM

I dont think that the bull run happened last 2017 will happen to this on going bull run this year knowing that many big institution now are acknowledging and accepting the benefits of cryptocurrencies in the economic aspect. I will just agreed to what you have said that get profit each and every time opportunity is in your part.
Yes, the Bull run of the past few years will obviously not always be the same as this year and even in the following years, because every year the conditions are always different in the crypto space, so that interesting and different things will be seen by everyone in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: