Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:48:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't repeat same mistakes  (Read 1809 times)
Wahyuihib

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

Rexx

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 03:09:41 PM

Whatever opinion you say about when to sell and when to hold alt, it all depends on the strategy of each person. if they do day trading, then they won't care whether the price goes up or down. because the most important thing for them is to trade to get results ..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mehedi72

Activity: 760
Merit: 109

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 07:20:06 PM

I think most of those people who bought btc & others Crypto at ath, already sold their currency before the recently crypto blast which took place from Q4 of 2020. Cause its unfair to think they are still holding their currency for lots of years with patient.and i was one of them, who was waiting for recovery and then sold at loss.right market crypto market is already blast but i haven't hold bigger amount but a little cause I doubt if altcoins are going to repeat the same crash histroy again or not!! so i don't want to repeat the same mistake again

b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 07:45:59 PM

I think no one need to rehash same mistake they have made earlier but we really can't make the prediction  in every case right.since market is unusual, for reasons unknown we will consistently do a similar mix-up, on the grounds that when in that circumstance we can think plainly and clearly
Justin999

Activity: 377
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:29:17 PM

There are nobody who want to make mistake by their own desire but they do that accidently.and ir also true that People learn practical lesson through mistakes and next time they become careful about the same thing.I'm also a victim.crypto market crash is normal but i couldn't imagine the crash that happened in 2017 & i lost my capital.although selling isn't always solution cause bitcoin is $48k now

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:53:09 PM

There are nobody who want to make mistake by their own desire but they do that accidently.and ir also true that People learn practical lesson through mistakes and next time they become careful about the same thing.I'm also a victim.crypto market crash is normal but i couldn't imagine the crash that happened in 2017 & i lost my capital.although selling isn't always solution cause bitcoin is $48k now

You have to face it and learn from it, those times that  you failed to follow the market movement and failed your
attempt growing your investment.

It should be the time to learn and come to move forward, there's no doubt that everyone are not wanted to do the
same mistake and not wanted to see their money to lose again,.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:59:01 PM

I am holding my tokens no matter what happen. i am not a good trader and i has made so many mistakes. i have this idea that what happpened in 2017 might repeat it self and that pushed me to sell my UNI token, Avalanche token, Ferum token and even 50% of bitcoin hoping the bear market will sing in place. Now i am in huge lost. over 10,000usd has gone because i sold hoping to buy back.

ReliabilityAlert222

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 06:05:46 PM

That is very important to know for a newbie that Knowing when to get in is easier than knowing when to get out. Don't be so greedy and don't be very emotional. Sometimes when you are selling your BTC and it goes even higher to create a new floor above your sell price.  I mean, you have to think BTC is close to reach its all-time high after the crash and reach $3300.

nykka

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 11:51:33 PM

I have been observing the situation on the market since 2017 and for now I see incredible hype, which is even much more bigger than in 2017. I try to be a smart investor and take profit from my positions. Unfortunately when I sell coins, some of them grow in some times next days) It`s very difficult to deal with it, but I think I will thank myself, when the downtrend will come) Don`t let FOMO to take over you, because you can lose more money than earn, if you only think about missed profit and opportunities

carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 04:48:32 PM

everyone must have a feeling of greed even though a little, therefore we must be able to learn from experience, namely from 2017, I personally have limited myself in taking profits, for example if the coins I have are already 50% profitable, I will sell them and buy other coins, and so on, therefore experience plays a very important role here

arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 06:52:40 PM

everyone must have a feeling of greed even though a little, therefore we must be able to learn from experience, namely from 2017, I personally have limited myself in taking profits, for example if the coins I have are already 50% profitable, I will sell them and buy other coins, and so on, therefore experience plays a very important role here
Actually if everyone has basic analysis techniques regarding trade indicators I don't think they should worry. only people who follow prices or have no reference will lose money in a market like it is today. we have to follow the trend and can't go against the flow. indeed 3 years ago made a lesson for many people. regarding profits if we can maximize profits it really is not a problem

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 09:47:04 PM

Smart people were holding yes, there are some not so smart that were selling at 10-15 k even they bought at 18k. Anyway, nowadays people don't agree if new bear market will be hard like last, or not. I think when it happen, and it will, it won't be that hard, and won't last for 2-3 years. So, it's safest to just hold. 2-5-10 years from now BTC will break some serious price that we all just imagine now. ( maybe 1 milion ? Cheesy )

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 10:03:10 PM

Know when to get in and know when to get out, don't be a greedy bastard.

the key if we want to know about the right time to enter or exit the market is knowledge and experience mate
if people want to learn more about how the market work, i think they can do that, especially if they always set a target price as profit taking and didn't follow their greedy nature

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 10:42:34 PM

the key if we want to know about the right time to enter or exit the market is knowledge and experience mate
if people want to learn more about how the market work, i think they can do that, especially if they always set a target price as profit taking and didn't follow their greedy nature
That's right, personally I have an experience in he past that I get so greedy, it was the first bull run I witness and I didn't see the correction coming, I keep investing and holding hoping to get to the land of retirement, but it didn't happen as I fall short and correction comes and still I'm hesitant to sell.

Lesson learned, don't be greedy, always stick to your target to buy and sell, it's simple to initiate if we know how to control our emotion.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 08:50:35 AM

In 2017 when bullrun took over crypto space and many altcoins joined later some people still keep holding thinking that their altcoins will keep surging and surging, little did they know that bull season always have short life span when comparing to bear season, bear season can stay for years but bull season is just in months, so why are you holding when you should be selling?

Remember that some bought bitcoin at 20k and they have no choice but to hold till today, imagine all this year's waiting just to get back to where you once are. Bitcoin is over 18k now, good for them cos they are near recovery since 2017.

I don't think it's because they were greedy that they made that mistake, but because they don't have the knowledge and experience of trading, maybe they think about losing assets and panic too much when they see the price of the coin drop. It seems that almost all members of this forum have made such a mistake. I myself have also experienced such an incident.

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 09:40:41 AM

In 2017 when bullrun took over crypto space and many altcoins joined later some people still keep holding thinking that their altcoins will keep surging and surging, little did they know that bull season always have short life span when comparing to bear season, bear season can stay for years but bull season is just in months, so why are you holding when you should be selling?

Remember that some bought bitcoin at 20k and they have no choice but to hold till today, imagine all this year's waiting just to get back to where you once are. Bitcoin is over 18k now, good for them cos they are near recovery since 2017.

I believe that is a lesson most have learnt especially those that have been investing or invested during that 2017/18 and thought it will still go up. but at this present time, I know all most have made mad profit considering BTC BTC price @ $58k+ except for newbies coming into crypto space that might make that error again. Again in crypto trading, you should always have your profit target.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 10:23:58 AM

For me this bullrun at the moment feels different compared to that one back in 2017. Back then almost every project even shitcoin moved up very fast but then after only a few days the price began dropping rapidly, so that was more a bull bubble that an actual bull run.
This one now is already going on for longer and has a more organical grow to it than the last one. Predicitions say that the positive uptrend will last until at least this september but of course that's only speculation because no one knows for sure.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 10:40:48 AM

basically investing is taking risks. everyone has a different strategy from each other. if someone has been here for a long time at least they know when to enter and when to leave. But if someone comes into a market situation like this, then they have to be really careful before investing in any coin, set targets, can control emotions and don't be greedy to take profits.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 10:49:26 AM

Knowing when to enter and exit the market is extremely hard and even i can't do so i just take half of the profit and hold the rest but i feel like this time the foundation for the bullrun itself is stronger with some institution already get into crypto compared to the one on 2017. Back then it's just ico craze, all project are basically a quick flip, no news about adoption, insistitution like tesla and mastercard this time so i feel like this time it will last much longer, maybe until the second half of the year.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 11:17:02 AM

bear market lasts almost 3 years from now, I still remember that near the end of 2018 there was a major market correction and the correction lasted a long time until the end of 2020. However in 2021 the bullish market had risen and the market situation had returned to normal. Unexpectedly this year many coins have experienced high price increases, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum which have reached an all-time high. Right now we are experiencing a bull market and also keep in mind that correction can occur at any time, so you also have to be able to determine when to enter and exit and always monitor the assets you have at all times, not greedy, make sure you are ready or have made enough profit and enjoy the results.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 11:56:44 AM

I pity these people who post like this. I understand the feeling of people who invested in the high time and waited in the correction time but it can happen to anyone in any of the business/investments. You have to buy when it gets below a certain % from your investments. I had invested in alts with my BTC and they tanked heavily. bought some of them back when they were pennies and my average buy got lowered to half. Already in profit even though they arent even near to my original price. It's a strategy you have to follow while making investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: