Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We need more bubbalexs and Hhampuzs in this space  (Read 867 times)
Byakuga (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 04:12:50 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4), nutildah (2), tk808 (2)

Let's start supporting jr member accounts managing new bounty projects, not all of them are scammers, the only way we can have good people like Hhampuz, Wapinter, bubbalex and others is to give helping hand and support new bounty managers, all pro bounty managers today starts from somewhere too, I have promoted few bounties from new bounty managers with jr member accounts and they are quit good, I even put one or two through about some headaches like POA and stuff, we need more bubbalex don't we? Before judging any new projects from newbies or jr members kindly check the projects out first, thanks

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lorokan

Activity: 421
Merit: 47

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 07:38:30 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

The truth is, as a bounty hunter or promoter; you cannot allow any chance for complacency, no bounty manager deserves support and trust. As a bounty manager, or bounty management on the forum; it is up to all individuals to earn the trust of bounty participants by delivery top notch bounty program, up to date rewards distribution, and proper bounty complaints resolve, only then can you have more bubbalex and hhampuz.

bubbalexs and Hhampuz has earned so much trust on the forum that nobody doubts their bounty program. This is how it should be
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 07:41:52 PM

It definitely ends up on the ability of bounty manager to select the best projects and he or she must not be selfish or plain greedy to accept all kind of projects. The bounty manager should make sure the project is legit and chances of success are high and they will pay bounty hunters as quickly as possible after campaign end too.
And if the manager finds some red flags in a new project he or she should be honest to say no to the project. Only this way bounty market can improve and hunters will feel safe that they will receive their rewards.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Wulan_maniez

Activity: 840
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 08:01:54 PM

Bubbalex and Hampuz are indeed credible and qualified managers, I agree if we have to multiply managers like them. But you also forget there are other managers that you haven’t mentioned, Yahoo is a credible manager as well, and already very experienced. and also the manager Irfan pak is also good at managing bounties projects. Also Brainboss. Anyway, let’s support managers are like them. They’re all rare.
It doesn’t do any damage to follow a project that jr members are working on, but it still needs analysis to avoid things that are not wanted.

/font]
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 08:33:38 PM

Let's start supporting jr member accounts managing new bounty projects, not all of them are scammers, the only way we can have good people like Hhampuz, Wapinter, bubbalex and others is to give helping hand and support new bounty managers, all pro bounty managers today starts from somewhere too, I have promoted few bounties from new bounty managers with jr member accounts and they are quit good, I even put one or two through about some headaches like POA and stuff, we need more bubbalex don't we? Before judging any new projects from newbies or jr members kindly check the projects out first, thanks
It really depends alot on bounty managers but sometimes it is not the fault of the bounty manager as well because we have seen projects that were doing good in all the aspects of the project but somehow they start ignoring manager and avoided any official answers regarding bounty reward distribution so you cannot tell the intentions of the team.

optimisticcm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 08:37:13 PM

I totally agree that we need honest, professional and people that prefer quality over quantity in this bounty arena to make sure that this industry keeps growing so that people can work to promote new projects while getting good rewards so this is very noble sector that can create jobs or employment opportunities for people looking for work online but to achieve this market has to perform well no one will be attracted to work if 7 out of 10 campaigns will be scam or will not bother paying bounty rewards.

pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 09:33:23 PM

We need more  decent people in this space and not only managers who support other managers.

We need decent posters, honest devs, good campaign members who promote honesty and transparency.

I see a lot of good posters and campaign managers on this forum who want to help others and write not only to pump their post count but to resolve problems and expose scams. All that should be appreciated.
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 09:52:27 PM

I completely agree. I do not determine the seriousness of the project by the status of their bounty manager on our forum. The most important thing is the project itself, and a serious approach to its development. Even if the bounty manager is a newbie.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 09:58:34 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2020, 11:15:44 PM by StephenJH

I agree, we need more decent people in the crypto space not only in bounty campaigns. The professional bounty managers know how to handle the problems that happen in every campaign and they accept the fair decision, from my experience. The scam campaigns can't get in touch with the pro bounty managers. This is not true for inexperienced bounty managers and participants. The professional bounty managers know when to cut the partnership or agreement with the scam project and choose the better ones, IMHO.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 10:09:16 PM

It is a good idea!

But there is no way to also promote their telegram channels and get to know them.

Not just your bitcointalk accounts!

Let's do a better thread, some polls, and vote for the best manager ...
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2020, 10:14:50 PM

Hhampuz and bubblealex are both professional campaign managers, although I have never participated in a campaign handled by bubbalex, but I have heard of his great work here, especially with his recent bounty "DIA" it was a blast, and for Hhampuz without any form of doubt I believe everyone knows his the best campaign manager this forum has both btc signature and bounty campaigns, they are two great guys, I really love the fact that this two managers never pick shady projects that will later scam the bounty hunters, so no doubt they are the best.

restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 10:21:34 PM

Yes, we do need more managers like them but in fact, every time we support a new manager, most of them will end up with a scam campaign, because the new managers never care about the fate of the hunters, they only care about the payment from the team. Look at the detective who at first always managed good campaigns but now many campaigns he manages are obscure, have very low value and EZY doesn't pay hunters until now.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1664

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 10:25:12 PM

We need more  decent people in this space and not only managers who support other managers.

We need decent posters, honest devs, good campaign members who promote honesty and transparency.

I see a lot of good posters and campaign managers on this forum who want to help others and write not only to pump their post count but to resolve problems and expose scams. All that should be appreciated.

Exactly, the problem is that newbies or jnr members tends to spam the forum with copy and paste articles and low quality post that campaign members, most of them are excluding them to their campaign. And if those members are really good as what the OP is stating, then they can jump start and rank up to at least a member to secure a spot regardless of who is managing a signature or bounty campaigns.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
thenextking

Activity: 235
Merit: 62

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 10:41:43 PM

I just don't understand these bounties and the people participate in it. I would like to see them get lost from this altcoin discussion section.
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 07:18:07 PM

Yes, we do need more managers like them but in fact, every time we support a new manager, most of them will end up with a scam campaign, because the new managers never care about the fate of the hunters, they only care about the payment from the team. Look at the detective who at first always managed good campaigns but now many campaigns he manages are obscure, have very low value and EZY doesn't pay hunters until now.
This is a typical problem of any bounty manager, which very often cannot be solved clearly. You can sit idle, waiting for the "Free Ton" analogue, or work with projects that are ready to pay for the manager's work right now. And bounty hunters, if they get lucky.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 08:16:24 PM

I just don't understand these bounties and the people participate in it. I would like to see them get lost from this altcoin discussion section.

Bounty is just one of the ways of making some dollar bills on the forum, like your account ranking member, you can participate on signature campaign and earn some $$. If you combine social campaigns, you can earn at least $100 from promoting a particular project.

To op, I have work with Bubbalex and I have never miss my payment for once, the last DIA I participated was a bit delayed but the tokens came true. I haven't work with Hhampuz but his reputation speak for him on this forum, I will work with him in the nearest future.
I advise and recommend everyone to ignore any Bounty that is organise by Bounty detective, they don't do proper research as many turn out to be scam with low payments or exit after stealing user data's
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 08:26:00 PM

It's still hard to trust especially if they are not backup by some trusted members or didn't run a good or legit campaign, but if they are backup atleast by the project team then there is no problem to try it, sometimes it's not the bounty manager that makes a problem, it's mostly the project itself but the blame were address to bounty managers. So we better be careful then.

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2338
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 02:26:06 AM

I don't doubt what Hhampuz can provide with his professionality and responsibility. For other managers, I did not work with them so I don't know.

The Service Discussion (Altcoins) is a better child board for your topic. Your topic discussion is for managers and their campaigns, bounty managements for altcoin projects. I believe the aforementioned child board is good for your topic.

Could you please move your topic to that child board, please.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 02:42:25 AM

It is not a matter of the bounty manager's rank. It is totally a matter of their work ethic. It does not matter whether the manager is a Jr. Member or a Senior Member or a Hero or a Legendary Member. It only matters that the manager is not just indiscriminately accepting bounty management jobs on behalf of unproven projects.

There are so many managers in this forum. The reason only a few remained and survived without red tags and have clean track records is that they are doing proper research and scrutiny on their projects. They do not just accept projects for the sake of payment. They make sure that the projects they are managing are legit crypto projects and not scams.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 8033

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 03:36:00 AM

I don't understand how bounties are at all profitable for a project, but somebody I guess figured out that they were one time and then everybody just goes by their results, or something. I do understand why people participate -- obviously for the money, or a chance to get what could one day be money. It does make forum conversation in this section somewhat forced but every once in a while I find a poster that runs against the grain.

I don't know bubbalex but he appears to have a good following. As for hhampuz, one thing that people forget is that not only is he competent and fair but he's also just a nice guy. That makes a tremendous difference quite often in any sort of work or work-esque environment where money is involved.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀