Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:58:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We need more bubbalexs and Hhampuzs in this space  (Read 870 times)
Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 03:59:10 PM

Hhampuz is great and bubbalex got my respect too but I could remember that this guys will still warn you about their projects before promoting them, bubbalex will always tell his followers (bounty hunters) to do their own research and join at their own risks, don't go around joining bounties based on reputation only, bubbalex released crap project in the past too, do not expect all their bounties to always be successful

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 04:10:04 PM

I just don't understand these bounties and the people participate in it. I would like to see them get lost from this altcoin discussion section.
What you don't understand is what you must understand first, because no misguided person can enter this forum to discuss crypto and bounties, because some of them are carrying out tasks while looking for new knowledge, so read more so you can understand everything.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 04:17:13 PM

Bubbalex and Hampuz I admit that they are really qualified BM, not that I underestimate the others, but they are really experienced BMs and don't just take the offered projects that they accept straight away, they know which projects are right and not. to cheat,
but many BMs are still Jr. and even good beginners it's just that they are not that famous
Jr members that are managing bounties can't be famous yet since the are just getting started, bubbalex was once a jr member too and he is a fast learner I guess, we need more people like him in this space, some new BM still lacks the knowledge about quality and non quality projects but some of these new bounty managers are ready to learn

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 04:34:03 PM

To me, both are the Greatest Managers. This may seem easy to others but it takes a good concept to do it. It is born and proven by experience, measurable, timely, performance, and communicative. Always have conflict management in terms of project handling. They really deserve it.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 04:36:32 PM

Let's start supporting jr member accounts managing new bounty projects, not all of them are scammers, the only way we can have good people like Hhampuz, Wapinter, bubbalex and others is to give helping hand and support new bounty managers, all pro bounty managers today starts from somewhere too, I have promoted few bounties from new bounty managers with jr member accounts and they are quit good, I even put one or two through about some headaches like POA and stuff, we need more bubbalex don't we? Before judging any new projects from newbies or jr members kindly check the projects out first, thanks

Well, its not like some projects totally fail because of the Bounty Managers but because of the platforms. Bounty Managers can either play a large role in either making the platform promoted properly or just manage the bounty for the reward. We need bounty managers that can be trusted so kudos to Hhampuz and bubbalex for creating a name for themselves which could be an example to aspiring Bounty Managers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 05:00:31 PM

I don't know why you add Wapinter into this list, I did some his projects and almost get nothing (they paid, but worthless when listing). And also, bubbalex have some failed projects when he started doing BM job, then he improves until he has successful projects like recently.
If we examine in comparison between Wapinter and Bubbalex, then both are clearly different and in this case Bubbalex is much better than Wapinter, even though both of them have held scam projects and projects that have no price, but all of this is not the work of themselves.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 05:39:06 PM

Of course every trusted (big) manager Today, starts from a manager who also has a low rank but step by step they are able to give trust and honesty to the bounty participants who have been participating in the project he has been holding so far, gradually the managers like Hhampuz, wapinter and others transformed into the bounty manager most sought after by the participants to be able to participate in every project they have handled so far, Of course, being a bounty manager is not easy because there are many challenges to be faced, both from bounty participants, and crypto project developers who handle the bounty.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 05:58:56 PM

There is nothing we can do to support new bounty managers with jr member accounts, they have to work their way up if they are serious about their reputations, no one helped bubbalex and Hhampuz to become better, all we can do is check their projects out if they are worth promoting many bounty hunters will join their projects, when they introduce two to three high quality projects their names will be known

doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 06:14:35 PM

I don't know Bubbalex in person but I know him in managing some real potential and profitable bounties. Whether you believe me or not he managed DIA, although the bounty allocation decrease due to the team decision and not his. However, if you look at DIA now it is $1.7 good enough for hunters who had 400 pieces of tokens by one month work. Agree, we need him who is a real manager with compassion and understanding to his community. He is not hot tempered. He is not judgmental. He is good manager and trust worthy.
Yeah, we need more guys like them and actually there are managers who crush bounty hunters and work for the project while some like mentioned in this thread actually keep a good balance and both bounty hunters and project owners are satisfied.

Well it depends on the people if they want to participate or not but i agree that even lower ranks must be given a chance to prove themselves that they are trustworthy.
The current setup is, low ranked members get a chance in small and less paying campaigns and with time as they gain experience and understand how forum works and rank up they get better campaigns and I think this is the right way of doing it. I know not all the junior members and lower ranked members are spammers but as they rank up with time they do find better projects to advertise and get paid higher.

Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 07:55:12 PM

Let's start supporting jr member accounts managing new bounty projects, not all of them are scammers, the only way we can have good people like Hhampuz, Wapinter, bubbalex and others is to give helping hand and support new bounty managers, all pro bounty managers today starts from somewhere too, I have promoted few bounties from new bounty managers with jr member accounts and they are quit good, I even put one or two through about some headaches like POA and stuff, we need more bubbalex don't we? Before judging any new projects from newbies or jr members kindly check the projects out first, thanks

People like Hhampuz, Wapinter, bubbalex, they are well known in the service sector, they have gained trust there in managing projects. I think the project owner and them already know each other, of course they are not easily fooled by the project owner. And they are also very smart in analyzing the developed project. So that the projects they manage don't need us to analyze more deeply.
While the other Jr. members are not necessarily as experienced as them. I am not sure which project is managed by Jr member, Newbie, even though there are successful projects.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:01:55 PM

It is hard to trust the new guy to make good and deliver that is why a lot of people prefer to patronize bounty managers with proven track records to manage their campaigns professionally. Businesses prefer to hire experienced candidates instead of going for inexperienced ones to escape some unforseen issues. For new bounty managers, they should just providing good service but they can try to offer cheaper services for a while including discount so they can get recurring clients.
Eco_111

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 06:21:13 AM

Bubbalex and Hhampuz must have started managing projects at lower ranks too, I'm sure they must have introduce not so good projects in the past but they learn from their mistakes and adjust themselves that's why they have good reputation on this forum today, many new bounty managers of today only cares about how much they will make from managing a certain project, the fact is most bounty managers are paid in ETH or USDT and only bounty hunters get paid in native token, this won't make new bounty managers think straight and so good research on the project before managing them
Eco_111

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 06:23:30 AM

My advise is we bounty hunters should learn "tolerance", I still believe that new bounty managers are not all bad, I've been following fatemablabla projects since poolz and I can see that we have a new reliable bounty manager in crypto space again, bounty manager that choose projects for their use cases will build up their reputation easily
Aletheaminlin

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

2+1=3

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 06:39:10 AM

I have heard of these people, as far as i know about bounty both BMs are very professional and reputable people in this space, and it's hard for us to get more than these BM is so good, but by accepting the bounty rule I think there will be no problem here, obviously we need our own requirements and good bounty won't be for everyone.

1+1+1=2+1
Gunday_07

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 06:43:09 AM

It can't be denied that most scam projects are introduced by newbie accounts or jr member accounts but there are few good new bounty managers too, you can find them by the project the introduce that's why a bounty hunter must be skilled enough to know which project is right or wrong, been a reputable bounty manager can't be rushed, it's a gradual process

bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3563

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 06:54:57 AM

it's kind related to be professional each time even in a forum on line. Only trusted project could afford a reputable bounty manager since it is the guarantee of a quality job.
the worst thing come out when people choose to make bounty manager without any previous knowledge or any real interest to support only ethic projects... waste of time and promotion of useless bounties.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 07:04:35 AM

I still find it hard to rely on newbies managing a new bounty project because I had bad experience from them, the most worst ones are bounty projects that are managed by the teams themselves, they always disappoints, change rules as they like and end up not paying as they supposed to but what can we do? We still need to tolerate some new bounty managers since we don't know which one has the passion to be like bubbalex

bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 07:07:35 AM

Having bubbalexs and Hhampuzs or other good BM in this space will strengthen confidence in hunters more. I see the last time both the BM you named have brought in a lot of good quality bounty projects. But i think not to be too dependent on BM in this space, instead people need to equip themselves with more knowledge to recognize projects with good quality.

Tomiwa_akin

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 08:06:45 AM

The fact is that most good new projects prefers to hire an experienced and trusted BM like the ones you have mentioned to handle their campaign. So most times low average bounties are handled by upcoming BM which those project may fail and their reputation will be dented. New projects should also trust upcoming bounty manager.
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 12:02:18 PM

We can't do anything to help upcoming bounty managers, it's on them to out in more effort and earn the community trust and increase their reputation in the process, the projects that new bounty managers introduced is what we bounty hunters will use to rate them, my advice to all new bounty managers either with newbie or jr member account is to put their reputations first before anything, doing so will give them the gut to turn down any bad projects

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: