Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:47:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We need more bubbalexs and Hhampuzs in this space  (Read 867 times)
Byakuga (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:46:25 PM

Let's start supporting jr member accounts managing new bounty projects, not all of them are scammers, the only way we can have good people like Hhampuz, Wapinter, bubbalex and others is to give helping hand and support new bounty managers, all pro bounty managers today starts from somewhere too, I have promoted few bounties from new bounty managers with jr member accounts and they are quit good, I even put one or two through about some headaches like POA and stuff, we need more bubbalex don't we? Before judging any new projects from newbies or jr members kindly check the projects out first, thanks

It is a good idea!

But there is no way to also promote their telegram channels and get to know them.

Not just your bitcointalk accounts!

Let's do a better thread, some polls, and vote for the best manager ...
I don't know how to go about it, I will be glad if you can show me the way though, I see you are a high ranking member on this forum so I believe you will have better experience than me, kindly PM me if you can, I'd appreciate, we do need a rating poll for bounty managers on this forum, that's a cool idea 👍

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:58:13 PM

Bubbalexs and Hhampuz are really a great, trusted, responsible and the best bounty manager which should be emulated by other bounty managers not only with those newbie and Jr member but every person who wants to manage a bounty campaign. We really need more good bounty manager that will bring a good project in crypto space and able to manage a bounty very well and will take full responsibility.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
aysha9853

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 04:11:00 PM

everyone believes in bubbalex and hhampuz, they manage the bounty well, let's see about CTSI and DIA, everything goes smoothly, the distribution, bounty hunters must be good at choosing managers
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 04:18:32 PM

Bubbalex and Hhampuz are popular today because they aren't after their payments only, they tried saving their reputations and getting paid in the process, newbie are managing new projects without worrying about their reputations, they only care about getting paid, whatever happens to bounty hunters is none of their business but they forget that their reputation will ruin very fast
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 04:28:33 PM

everyone believes in bubbalex and hhampuz, they manage the bounty well, let's see about CTSI and DIA, everything goes smoothly, the distribution, bounty hunters must be good at choosing managers
I think the bounty manager will play an important role in the running of bounties and payments for bounty campaign participants, what I like about Hhampuz and Bubbakexs is that they try to give their best as much as possible just want to run project campaigns that are truly trusted and have previously been thorough by the bounty manager team.

Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 06:29:39 PM

You know most at times people don't really read the project certifications or project details to judging and justifying. Yes it's true we have to let knew people like newbie and jr. Member or member rank to manage but the problem is that how do we build trust as those reputable managers has already established trust because they can't compromised in the forum mainwhile newbie account may likely runaway.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 07:44:44 AM

sometimes, several new accounts, or even jr. members and above are free to promote the programs they carry. however, the attraction returns to supporters or investors. we talk about Bubbalexs and Hhampuz, well, what I know from them is, they are really looking for information about the project they are promoting. besides that, trust in them is also made because they have succeeded in selecting quality projects. If there are new members who promote quality projects, I think a new Bubbalexs and Hhampuz will be born.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 12:41:00 PM

Bubbalex and Hhampuz both know how to find answers from a new project before accepting to introduce them to their bounty hunters and followers, most new bounty managers don't do good research as they are more into how much they will get paid for managing the project, small rabbit and fatemablabla are also good upcoming bounty managers, it's good to see that few new bounty managers are really introducing quality projects

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 298

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 12:57:36 PM

but in fact it is very difficult to produce a new manager with the quality as you mentioned, most of the new managers today don't really care about hunters, they only think about their own payment, even if there are jr members bringing quality projects, of course everyone will fully support

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 01:00:56 PM

Please people give it a break about this Bubbalex praises, seriously the guy has only handled few bounties that were successful now everyone sing his praise to the point of comparison to Hhampuz! Really?
Don't get me wrong but I think there are other bm who has achieved alot that should be put in this category like Yahoo and others, and remember it is not Bubbalex doing alone he was lucky to work with good project owners, it's not as if he has a magic warned to detect good bounties and all that.
Just wait until he meets hard head project owners  Grin
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 01:13:24 PM

Correct. Indeed Bubbalex and Hhampuz are bounty managers who work professionally and even many bounty projects managed by them have achieved success. Therefore, apart from analyzing a good project, you must also look at the manager who manages it so that the bounty hunters get paid
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2020, 01:49:27 PM

Hhampuzs for the bounty is not so good for the project which has ended has no definite clarity and the price of the JACS tokens is also unclear and only listing on the dex project emporium finance exchange is also the same Hhampuzs is not so good for bounties I think Bubbalexs is still the first gift manager to have a project the best and the great thing is listing on a big exchange like Binance and the price of the token is also very high that makes Bubbalexs better, he also did not accept all projects.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 02:19:46 PM

Your point of view is reasonable here, criticise bounty managers on the basis of their low ranks is not good at all If a bounty manager provides good bounties and suddenly he/she provides bad bounties by mistake then it's not mean we should start criticising him/her. I have participated in some bounties in the past which were managed by lower rank bounty managers and these bounties was presented same like professional bounty manager's style like bubbalex, Hhampuz etc.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2020, 02:27:51 PM

Let's start supporting jr member accounts managing new bounty projects, not all of them are scammers, the only way we can have good people like Hhampuz, Wapinter, bubbalex and others is to give helping hand and support new bounty managers, all pro bounty managers today starts from somewhere too, I have promoted few bounties from new bounty managers with jr member accounts and they are quit good, I even put one or two through about some headaches like POA and stuff, we need more bubbalex don't we? Before judging any new projects from newbies or jr members kindly check the projects out first, thanks
I like the initiative of promoting these Jr. Members accounts to be campaign managers.
The problem is there is one thing that breaks this that is why there are very few Jr. Member accounts that are bounty campaign managers.

Trust is the reason why you can't see campaign managers that has a lower rank. Lower rank = lesser experience in being a campaign manager. Lower rank = lesser reputation and lesser reputation = lesser trust. The ones you mention in your post are either have a high rank or build a good reputation already.

I'm not saying though that Jr. Members can't be campaign managers but the trust is the only thing that prevents them to be. If you are an owner of the project, there is a high chance that you will pick a campaign manager that has reputation and trusted than a campaign manager that is just starting and doesn't have any reputation yet.

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 04:39:22 PM

Your point of view is reasonable here, criticise bounty managers on the basis of their low ranks is not good at all If a bounty manager provides good bounties and suddenly he/she provides bad bounties by mistake then it's not mean we should start criticising him/her. I have participated in some bounties in the past which were managed by lower rank bounty managers and these bounties was presented same like professional bounty manager's style like bubbalex, Hhampuz etc.
If we are looking for new reputable bounty managers, then we should learn to observe about how they handle with their previous problems in their past bounty campaigns. If they are good enough, for sure there will be a strong support from bounty hunters. If not, bounty hunters still know it too. It's good not to criticize those low rank bounty managers and give them chances to become reputable and trusted ones.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 05:12:53 PM

Let's start supporting jr member accounts managing new bounty projects, not all of them are scammers, the only way we can have good people like Hhampuz, Wapinter, bubbalex and others is to give helping hand and support new bounty managers, all pro bounty managers today starts from somewhere too, I have promoted few bounties from new bounty managers with jr member accounts and they are quit good, I even put one or two through about some headaches like POA and stuff, we need more bubbalex to don't we? Before judging any new projects from newbies or jr members kindly check the projects out first, thanks

Those managers have exerted a lot of effort to gain the trust of most campaigns. They always work hard for every projects that they handle. As for me, those who want to work as bounty managers in the future should prove themselves in the forum. They should impart their knowledge to build a strong reputation. I'm sure that there are lots of potential aspiring bounty managers here but you guys should show people what you've got to prove that you could manage even huge projects.
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 05:31:00 PM

There are quite a few good bounty managers on this forum and they all have their own advantages. I don't think all managers must be like Hhampuz who has high qualifications to follow the bounty he manages.
Maybe what the bounty manager should improve is to be more careful with the projects they will manage to don't a scam and keep paying bounty hunters.
Cornia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 05:48:55 PM

Hhumpuz, bubbalex has worked hard to build their reputation on the forum. When they come up with a new campaign, we have not need to research with the campaign. They are so trusted. Newbie or Jr. member manager with a campaign has more chances of scam.  Because they don't do much research on the campaign. But there are some good quality Newbie or Jr.member managers who are very responsible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: