Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:54:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the current Bull run stop  (Read 1501 times)
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 11:48:30 PM

It is hard to predict that when this run will stop. But it looks like it will not happen very soon. Before this run stops, I would like to see Bitcoin price reaching at least 20k dollars and also Ethereum price reaching at least 1k dollars.
If the growth sparks with bitcoin, then we can expect the same level of growth to take place with ethereum. We can't make conclusion on the bull run end. It all happens suddenly, this time the trend seems to continue until it's new ath. This time what we see with the cryptomarket is the true bull market, because what we saw with the previous bull run is of large scale growth. What we see with the market at present is stable and steady growth.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minhkhoa

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

I think it is better to enjoy this ride, this is the first major move by Bitcoin this year, that got people talking, the most important think for people to realize is that they need to pay themselves, if you are looking to catch the top then good luck to you.
I also think that since 2017 we are all looking forward to a comeback from Bitcoin and it will take 3 years for the crypto market to become so warm, so enjoy the warm Christmas with that. Bitcoin flies and pulls along Altcoin's fun and peaceful season.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 11:59:27 PM

maybe the bull run will stop when there is bad news and for sure it happens at the end of the year because a few years ago there were a lot of cases like that, so stay careful with the end of the year and hopefully don't get stuck in high prices.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 01:18:25 AM

No one can tell when the current bull run will end, I guess it will be when the market becomes to greedy, but i'm certain it will get to a price where it will start reversing,
A greedy market cannot make a bull market end, a greedy market can only make a temporary correction in order to continue its trend,
to end the bull market, all Time Frames must look Overbought and market sentiment tends to be saturated so that many people will sell all the coins they have.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 02:19:02 AM

The market is really unpredictable so no one could answer that appropriately. However, there's nothing wrong if people are hopeful and happy with the current situation. What important is we know how to take advantage of it. The last ATH was already a lesson for most of us. We shouldn't miss selling during this season and to be honest, buying right now would be a big risk.
NIKUBHI
Copper Member

Activity: 897
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 03:28:30 AM

After 2017, this bull run came in 2020 nearly three years later. Many of the crypto investors are waiting for this occasion to make a good profit to their long time holdings in crypto and now the time is here. In my opinion, this bull-run last for the month of February 2021 or one month more as it always happens in the time of X-Mas, a small bull run came and spread Santa gift for two to three months.
Assam Kingsley

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 03:34:18 AM

The bull run can't be determined. The push for the 2017 bull and present are very different, but in my opinion I suggest it would be till the end of March 2021.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 07:21:58 AM

Last time most of us trapped in the bull run and end up in a huge loss by holding. You are right will see how newbies will tackle the market moves this time and get rid of any trap. I also feel bear will not be powerful soon So hope the bull run is not over yet even can say it's just started. It's time to use your brain not your heart otherwise will end up again in the loss. Do not be greedy this time.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 08:38:45 AM

You can know when a certain trend will go to reversal by just analyzing its chart. The price action is telling what happening to the price wherein if we understand it, then it is good because we have now a idea on what may happen to the price. We are currently in bull market and I do not yet see a reversal signs so gor sure that the trend is still intact and healthy. I will only say that a current trend is already exhausting where it may go to downtrend or bearish already if the price is keep breaking down in its support. You can observe it through market structure if there will be a bearish reversal that will already happen.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 09:50:58 AM

The market is really unpredictable so no one could answer that appropriately. However, there's nothing wrong if people are hopeful and happy with the current situation. What important is we know how to take advantage of it. The last ATH was already a lesson for most of us. We shouldn't miss selling during this season and to be honest, buying right now would be a big risk.

Yes it is and always and if the bitcoin ATH were something that signifies that history repeat let's just hope that it wouldn't be like that after the ATH and after the two much awaited seasoned end the market bull run stops and leaves those hodlers hung on hodling their coin hoping that the bull run will stay long. Lets the last ATH a trading and investment lif lesson. But if the history repeat otself does it means if bull run stops we will going to wait for three years again.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 12:37:21 PM

maybe the bull run will stop when there is bad news and for sure it happens at the end of the year because a few years ago there were a lot of cases like that, so stay careful with the end of the year and hopefully don't get stuck in high prices.
In theory, when exactly the price will stop rise is not known, but we can only predict from around condition and usually bad news is what causes prices to fall or bullish stop.  be careful when there is bad news about Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies circulating because usually, whales will take advantage of these conditions to make major market corrections with the aim that they (whales) can buy again at lower prices..

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 12:45:36 PM

until bitcoin and all good altcoins create new high in price my friend
this is just the beginning, i believe this bulish trend will continues, of course there will be a corrections and when the corrections coming thats could be the right time to buy more bitcoin or altcoins
Yes i also think so it is just the beginning of uptrend for altcoin .I think the altseason has just started .The trend are looking so good for top altcoin what i have noticed .So that the price are gradually starting to climb on up i don't think it can fall now reason behind the market is on great momentum to grow up .

firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 02:05:05 PM

Nobody realizes when it will stop, but this time it's different than the one on 2017, with Coronavirus, paypal and the stock markets are going down crypto would takeover, I trust we can experience a daily reality such that crypto is the world's currency, that would be great.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 02:37:17 PM

I think you are incorrect on the grounds that the bullish pattern is simply beginning, what makes individuals lose cash in last bullrun is a result of ravenousness, the market never slumped in a flash like those siphon and dump ventures. I accept the whales are planning for a great push which would be trailed by a similarly quick accident. In the event that you need to be protected, you can turn your coins to USD yet in the event that you intend to move along, make certain to have a stop misfortune.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 04:11:42 PM

According to my personal observation, bitcoin will continue to rise until the end of this year. If you want to make sure that you have nothing to lose, sell some while you still have a positive profit. And some of your portfolios you will take the risk and be prepared for whatever may happen to the btc market. You can't always get what you want, at least optimize the opportunities that exist and don't end up with big losses.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
BountyHive

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 04:21:42 PM

I think you are incorrect on the grounds that the bullish pattern is simply beginning, what makes individuals lose cash in last bullrun is a result of voracity, the market never slumped in a split second like those siphon and dump ventures. The cost of the bitcoin is demonstrating solid bullish sign right now despite the fact that its RSI telling that its cost is at present overbought. After the arrangement of the present candle, my desire changed wherein I don't currently expect retracement however I expect combination $19,000 in cost in bitcoin.
cryptopediabd

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 07:13:55 PM

Hey, i think another round of newbies getting entangled and trap in the current bull run is about to happen. we watch bitcoin move very fast from 15,000k to 17,000k within days . Not just the normal gradually process but as fast as we never espect.it looks exactly the same way it happened in 2017. many got trapped and they regrets the move. the ground is set and i am certain it will happen again.
Everything Mooning like someone is sitting somewhere pushing the gas. experience traders are riding the bull and making money, influencers are pushing those that care to listen while the Newbies are screening. GO BITCOIN, GO BITCOIN.
Just be careful and Never forget to use the stop lost(its like a seatbelt) because we will definitely meet the bears on our way up some day. But that day is not soon so lets enjoy the bull together.
I do not know when bull run will stop!  But I made profits in this bull season bcs of doing futures trading on binance exchange.

When bitcoin reach 15.6k I made a 30x leverage in btc/usdt pair about 400$ investment and sold at 18k.

It was a great income in this bull season. I am enjoying bull market also in Eth/Usdt pair.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 07:36:28 PM

Who knows when the current bull run will end  Huh

All I can say to all is to take advantage of the market situation while you can... Buy in and make orders of your favourite coins, trade if you will but remember to keep an eye on the market as the very essence of not knowing when things will start going the opposite is posing a risk.  A risk which for me is worth taking.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 08:15:00 PM

I think it is better to enjoy this ride, this is the first major move by Bitcoin this year, that got people talking, the most important think for people to realize is that they need to pay themselves, if you are looking to catch the top then good luck to you.
yes, I also agree with you that it is better to enjoy what is happening in the crypto market at the moment, especially with the significant increase in bitcoin price making most crypto enthusiasts expect a surprise at the end of this year. who knows the increase in bitcoin in 2017 can be repeated this year.

kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 08:21:33 PM

No one can actually tell when the current bull run will end. But one thing is certain, it is hard to predict the market especially right now. It is also hard to ride the wave where we can easily lose our money once we enter incorrectly. It is better to observe right now and do nothing for this time. We just have to wait for the right time to enter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: