Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:41:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: who to trust?  (Read 114 times)
buildingthefarm (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 07:21:50 AM

Well, I know Nagayocrypto is a complete scam.  Sad I did not want to make the same mistake twice and that is how I found you guys Smiley Received a respond from minersdepo assuring me they are legit but came here and read otherwise. So other then paying 5000$ on ebay for a AS 10 pro where could a great guy like me buy one. At this point I don't even trust the manufactures website because I have seen it duplicated. Any ideas, are am I on the wrong block?
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 11:40:12 AM

There are many scams nowadays, and these scammers do not fail to take hold of any opportunity they come across in any aspects or area of the crypto space, this is because, crypto has become so valuable. Duplicate websites are actually called phishing websites, therefore, in order to be safe from this, you have to visit the correct website of the manufacturers, you can also check them on Twitter to be sure, once gotten hold of the correct website, endeavour to bookmark it, that's the best way to be safe from phishing websites. Lastly, endeavour to go extra miles just to verify the authenticity of someone before finalizing any deal whatsoever, this means that, you can only trust yourself.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 333

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 11:51:21 AM

Well, I know Nagayocrypto is a complete scam.  Sad I did not want to make the same mistake twice and that is how I found you guys Smiley Received a respond from minersdepo assuring me they are legit but came here and read otherwise. So other then paying 5000$ on ebay for a AS 10 pro where could a great guy like me buy one. At this point I don't even trust the manufactures website because I have seen it duplicated. Any ideas, are am I on the wrong block?

The duplicated website then it means one of them is a phishing site, you should be careful regards this. Make sure that you check the website you are entering before placing your info this could be trouble if you don't look at it. I've seen a lot of phishing maybe you could checking their other platform could be the best idea. Now regards trust, in this field or industry you mustn't trust anyone, the only thing you should trust is yourself and no one else, that is why be educated don't let anyone fool you because in this industry scammers are everywhere.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 02:25:42 PM

If you are doubtful and undecided to buy their product, then it is better to look at various reviews regarding their site and service. As you can’t just rely on their statements on being “trustworthy”, search for further information that supports that statement. And if you can’t find any, then don’t trust them with your money and take it as a red flag. Start with this thread, it is a discussion about minersdepo.

[1] Minersdepo.com legit or scam?
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 02:35:44 PM

Who to trust, are you kidding? The answer should be no one.

no one except trust yourself buddy
thats why people should learn to know how to identify a good cryptocurrency project to invest
but, a lot of people want to make a huge money in short period time in this crypto world, then they drop their money to a scam project just because they don't have knowledge before

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 03:41:08 PM

My advice is not to trust a new platform or a new project,
because scammers are born from a new project, especially about investment, just avoid it.

Jojiru10

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 03:44:31 PM

Don't trust anyone. most of people you meet with, especially in online will just use you for their own sake and interests. Ignore suspicious identities, remember! don't give your personal or financial information in requests that you didn't expect. Remember, the legitimate one's will give you time to decide, anyone who pressures you to pay or give them your personal information is a scammer. those are the common signs of a scam, and things you can do to avoid scam.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 03:45:02 PM

It is your own duty to be careful online and double check each and every thing especially where money is involved you need to do complete due diligence before paying because it is better to be safe than sorry.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 03:49:26 PM

I made a small and accessible DYOR guide in the Beginners section: link to the guide. I wrote it in 2018 but I still keep it updated from time to time. That should get you started easily.

Further on, seeing that you are a Newbie to these boards, don't forget to start at the Beginners section, there's a lot of useful information on several different topics.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: