Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 12:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be Emotional, Don't be Greedy  (Read 1660 times)
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 01:24:26 AM

The current crypto market is exciting as everyone is happy that new funds are being pumped into the space, investors are making profits and people are aiming for new ATH for bigger profits. I  remind us all not to forget to take profits, cut your greed and find new opportunities. Never be emotional about any project, buy when it's right, sell when it's right.
What about my long term plan to a project? So you're advice us to cut our profit for a long term? I think its better to advice if the crypto are for at least have a long term plan like elrond so we can't decide instantly if we need to sell. Because they have a long term plan and its seem so sincere to their target. The better way is to analyze the project or review very carefully to stay on the project what we wanted for long term, Not to pump and dump practices and take project at the end.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 01:53:22 AM

The current crypto market is exciting as everyone is happy that new funds are being pumped into the space, investors are making profits and people are aiming for new ATH for bigger profits. I  remind us all not to forget to take profits, cut your greed and find new opportunities. Never be emotional about any project, buy when it's right, sell when it's right.

That's it because many investors fail because of being no contentment instead asking for more and more without anticipating the possible Dump right after each pump.

Be happy enough gaining 5% upto 10% then rebuy again once correction happen then after the correction for sure another pump will come or if lucky the Bull run will give us what we really want.

But as of this time that market is starting to establish again from the nightmare of after halving be aware that there may be no high profit so far so sell and buy first or just keep the power of holding brings you what you really wanted.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 02:13:37 AM

Don't let your emotions and greediness bring you the worst-case scenario. I know it was a big challenge to control our emotions but if we are thinking about the long-term effect of this, there is no way to find it hard.

2-3% market gains, it was enough for me, at least. Investing isn't about aiming high before we have to sell but it is all about how we strategies our investment to grow and be contented with what we've got. It's something we need to change our mindset.

fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 02:27:01 AM

Don't let your emotions and greediness bring you the worst-case scenario. I know it was a big challenge to control our emotions but if we are thinking about the long-term effect of this, there is no way to find it hard.

2-3% market gains, it was enough for me, at least. Investing isn't about aiming high before we have to sell but it is all about how we strategies our investment to grow and be contented with what we've got. It's something we need to change our mindset.

Trading is not investing. But the same principle should be apply. Lower profit means lower risk in contrast Higher risk means higher profit. Trade also what you can afford to lose, people our joining the hype led by their emotions. I know for sure that many will lose money, keep calm and dont get overwhelmed. He is right when he said that 2-3% gain is more than enough, do not be greedy.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 04:24:00 AM

I think what you said is quite reasonable,very smart. But this is easy to say though. It can, as almost anything, be harder to do.
Sadly,even though i know this,but i think i am one of the greedy people eventually.
Saying without doing is indeed very easy, because everyone is able to make words but not everyone is able to do it, because greediness is a trait that has been embedded in humans so it is a little more difficult to get rid of quickly.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 04:32:25 AM

Currently the crypto market is rising a lot the number of scammers is increasing as they improve due to rising currency prices many new traders are greedily hacking their personal information and stealing their currencies. Therefore, without greed of investment you have to analyze the market well and choose a good site for exchange which is more reliable greed throws people into a lot of damage and once everything is lost it becomes very difficult to recover be patient and move slowly.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 05:47:14 AM

Currently the crypto market is rising a lot the number of scammers is increasing as they improve due to rising currency prices many new traders are greedily hacking their personal information and stealing their currencies. Therefore, without greed of investment you have to analyze the market well and choose a good site for exchange which is more reliable greed throws people into a lot of damage and once everything is lost it becomes very difficult to recover be patient and move slowly.
Scammers are rising and they are also becoming intelligent than before where it is really hard to identify if they are running scam or legit ones, what we should have is a right mindset and a right expectations. Not all of projects can become successful and actually, only few projects can give us high returns because majority are scams or doesn't have any good products or services. Controlling our greed is a matter wherein we should only put our money on projects that we verified and also we made a deep research.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 01:55:29 PM

This is the reason why so many people use trading bots as well. The reason for trading bots making a better profit than humans usually can, is the simple fact that bots do not have feelings and emotions and bots can't become greedy neither.

If you buy a bot, and put some configurations in it that would make it buy and sell according to whatever you designated it with, that bot will do just that and nothing more. It will buy when you want it to buy and it will sell when you want it to sell, it will do this 7/24 on many pairs on many exchanges so it is faster than human as well. Humans on the other hand could get emotional, could change ideas, could be getting greedy, they are always putting the human problems into trading instead of bots which have no human mistakes.
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 03:08:29 PM

This resembles a hard test for everybody. At the point when the cost is at the base our arrangement is simply to get in and trust that the cost will rise a little and understand a moderate benefit. A ton of brokers are mixing up that overseeing feelings are not significant wherein they think it is only an exercise in futility and for me it is the motivation behind why they are not bringing in cash on the lookout.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 05:26:55 PM

We tend to keep on holding our positions in the market, because we can’t predict where the market will be moving next. It’s a normal thing to want to make profit when you invest money in the market, depending on when you invested, it can only turn to greed when you have gotten enough but you’re still looking for more.

Since, investment is what you’re doing with funds that you want to risk in the market, if you happen to lose a part of it in the process of trying to make some good profit, there is nothing wrong with it. But everyone should always be aware when to take the right move, if you don’t, you’re going to be losing on a steady.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 05:42:00 PM

greed and inability to put one's emotion in check is one of the reasons people get rekt in crypto space. this has affected a number of people, including me. as we are seeing a new bull run, it will do well to put greed in check by taking profit at some point. greed made me hodling some bags since 2018.
Yes, obviously, because greedy people always expect bigger profits so they forget less profits before their eyes, so I really believe that greedy people will always lose and will never win in the crypto space.
Daras

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 09:17:28 AM

Greed is like a key that opens up the door to some avoidable losses,also uncontrolled emotions mostly leads to being greedy and they both constitute to a systemic failure.Decision should not be make when you are too emotional as this may cloud ones judgment.Scammers and fraudsters always look for this weak point in people.
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 09:50:23 AM

yes I agree with you, greed will only harm us.  it's better to sell when it's profitable, don't keep holding it.  and can buy again when the price is corrected. That will give you a lot of profit instead of standing still and holding until the peak. we take profits little by little later it will be a lot.  it is my trading experience.

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 10:30:38 AM

Those who got caught in greed few years ago won't want to repeat same mistake ever again, even those who buy bitcoin @20k in 2017 have a chance for recovery today, it's been four years already and that must have been a wild ride, thinking bitcoin isn't going to recover anymore isn't easy while you are still in loss, the fact is some people will forever be caught in greed, newbies for example

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 11:02:09 AM

this attitude must be taken in trading in the crypto world Don't be emotional and greedy when you have got a profit from a coin investment immediately take the sell and see how it moves if it still looks good then reinvest in it this is what I usually do in trading in world crypto
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 11:34:40 AM

Looking for another opportunity is the way to go. There's is always a failure in every process, not all crypto works the way we wanted to.
I guess, investing in crypto is much profitable in the long-term, it should be an extra fund that you'll be able to lose. unless you're a professional trader.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 12:10:38 PM

It is very good that you decided to remind the crypto community of important things, namely, taking your profit. Many are so passionate about the process of investing in cryptocurrencies that sometimes they see only huge future profits, but reality very often dictates their vision and this leads to losses, not profits. I myself have personally found myself in this situation several times. And I learned this lesson and now I regularly take profit, even if it is not even what I expected.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 12:38:45 PM

The current crypto market is exciting as everyone is happy that new funds are being pumped into the space, investors are making profits and people are aiming for new ATH for bigger profits. I  remind us all not to forget to take profits, cut your greed and find new opportunities. Never be emotional about any project, buy when it's right, sell when it's right.

I agree with you, because we can not guess the cryptocurrency market, like in 2017 the cryptocurrency market is in a bull run (all coin are increasing very high and giving us all very big profits), but in 2018 the cryptocurrency market down very far (bear run) and make us lose if we still hold coin that we have in 2017, so I agree with you that we shouldn't be greedy because the cryptocurrency market can change very quickly (up and down).

pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 01:22:01 PM

As far as I might be concerned, I have taken a lot of lessons in the previous bull run and one major thing I learned is to remain cool, keep to your trading plan and don't be greedy.
Be smart constantly, put your feeling behind and consistently settle on a choice as indicated by your trading plan.
the bull run is practically around the bend but it could likewise be a snare, so at any rate think about that chance too.

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 01:40:12 PM

That's right, I agree with you that in investing in cryptocurrencies we have to be smart in making decisions and also have to be smart in seeing the potential for coins that can be profitable for us and don't get caught up with lucrative offers but must be studied first before making the right decision
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: