Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless for 10 years still doing great because Jobs market is a joke  (Read 519 times)
Broly46 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 08:42:28 AM

Grin Grin Grin
YouTube, gamers, free lance, hackers

No need a #job and will never need one.

Employers, businessmen, government, banker, welfare, social leeches can btfo.

It’s the future, without a money system manipulated by a central banker FED, people can finally achieve freedom.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 09:56:10 AM

10 years. Pretty good achievement. I'll celebrate my 3 years jobless in about 5 weeks:) Trading, investing, algo trading, mining, supporting projects, advertising and many more activities and I'm doing better than i would do without quitting my job. It is possible, but we should not forget about self-improvement in case this market will f.k up in next few years. Be sure to always have alterantive in your life.

jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2020, 10:17:08 AM

I think you are wrong OP with those bloggers, youtubers and free lancers are also doing their things as a job. They could not earn if they do not make some videos, articles or some sort of informational substance that will be cast to the community or the audience of that certain platform. They earn through the ads that pop out and the number of ads that will going to advertise will also determine their profit. If you wanted to have a passive income then invest on things that can earn you even without doing nothing.
Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 10:37:14 AM

10 years. Pretty good achievement. I'll celebrate my 3 years jobless in about 5 weeks:) Trading, investing, algo trading, mining, supporting projects, advertising and many more activities and I'm doing better than i would do without quitting my job. It is possible, but we should not forget about self-improvement in case this market will f.k up in next few years. Be sure to always have alterantive in your life.

They could take all the jobs, because the hyperinflation has destroy the money value over the year, the bank has literally debased the money to -99% of its stock value, never in my dream somebody could call gaming YouTube and hacking is a job, they called it a joke tbh.

Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 10:40:01 AM

I think you are wrong OP with those bloggers, youtubers and free lancers are also doing their things as a job. They could not earn if they do not make some videos, articles or some sort of informational substance that will be cast to the community or the audience of that certain platform. They earn through the ads that pop out and the number of ads that will going to advertise will also determine their profit. If you wanted to have a passive income then invest on things that can earn you even without doing nothing.

Not exactly, rolf, a job should come with many more benefits, may be you never have a job in your life, that’s why many youth think a job is something we do for a living, LOL, that’s a lie the mainstream want to indoctrine us.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 10:50:22 AM

Grin Grin Grin

It’s the future, without a money system manipulated by a central banker FED, people can finally achieve freedom.

If you are good at what you are doing as a freelance and Youtuber, you don't need a day job and you are out of the rat race, congratulations for achieving that, everybody wants to get out of the 9 to 5 jobs, there's no freedom in a 9 to 5 job it's a chore that you want to get out, so no wonder people are looking online to escape from this.
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 10:55:49 AM

If you are jobless for almost 10 years then probably you are doing some contents that makes you happy and you are enjoying it while earning. Just keep the fire burning, not all of the people who is becoming rich are doing the exact job as people think about, but there are people who are jobless but still manage to earn money by being a freelancer in different line of their expertise.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 11:09:09 AM

If you are making a living on something that you love then it's not job at all, ten years is like a great achievement and I'm sure that you will not go back to day job because who would not want to do things that he loves and anytime that he wants to do when he likes it to do.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 11:40:34 AM

Grin Grin Grin

Why is it a joke? I feel the job market is good because it gives us the opportunity to thrive in an environment that you love. Don't you think, when humans are too free, they'll turn into beasts? Then the rich will get richer, they manipulate money and this society will become more and more imbalanced Smiley
By the way, Youtuber, Gamers, Free lancer are all a profession, so they can make money.
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1872

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2020, 11:48:58 AM

I am one of the people who managed to achieve some financial freedom through my work in Crypto, indeed this is Crypto Time, it has changed my life from the worst to the better.
Although I am an employee and have a monthly salary, but it is insignificant and does not cover only a small part of my daily needs, but now through my work in Crypto, I can get additional income that is better than my salary and covers all my expenses.
There are a lot of things that can be done on crypto, writing in forums, investing, trading, staking and much more that you can earn from and make a good income.

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 11:51:10 AM

Why do you say the Fed is a manipulation fund? Do you have proof of this?
Now I am very interested in learning about the economy and the role that banks play in the general economy. So it would be great if you could tell me what you think about how big banks are now. Kiss

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 11:53:06 AM

Grin Grin Grin

If you are good at what you are doing as a freelance and Youtuber, you don't need a day job and you are out of the rat race, congratulations for achieving that, everybody wants to get out of the 9 to 5 jobs, there's no freedom in a 9 to 5 job it's a chore that you want to get out, so no wonder people are looking online to escape from this.

I wake up everyday to work toward achieving happiness, my daily routing, wake up early and workout some light sport to train my body, and building some muscle, eat well, and go around hitting up with my old fams, I’m sure they do well too during lock down.

GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 11:54:07 AM

It's not an office job but as long as you are surviving day to day, earning money for you and your family needs, then it's a job. But you're right, we need to create a multiple source of income, I do small business and offer my skills in freelancing sites, cause if I don't, I won't survive facing uncertainties.

Ps.
Youtuber, streamers, passive incomes are the dream of those workers who are stuck in office jobs.

Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 11:55:53 AM

Why do you say the Fed is a manipulation fund? Do you have proof of this?
Now I am very interested in learning about the economy and the role that banks play in the general economy. So it would be great if you could tell me what you think about how big banks are now. Kiss

I had been around for quite some time, and look out for my old thread I wrote a lot of them, you may learn a lot too.

Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 01:15:31 PM

If you are jobless for almost 10 years then probably you are doing some contents that makes you happy and you are enjoying it while earning. Just keep the fire burning, not all of the people who is becoming rich are doing the exact job as people think about, but there are people who are jobless but still manage to earn money by being a freelancer in different line of their expertise.

===

LOL, we might have some contradiction, I didn’t really like it at first but slowly grown attach to it, it might be the fate on my life.

===

===

Well, my expertise, gaming hacking and YouTube? Btw it’s totally fine to call me expert LOL.

===

If you are making a living on something that you love then it's not job at all, ten years is like a great achievement and I'm sure that you will not go back to day job because who would not want to do things that he loves and anytime that he wants to do when he likes it to do.

===

I won’t say I dislike my current position, most of my peer are looking old and pale, and they praise me for keep myself fit over the years, which is quite refreshing.

===

Grin Grin Grin

Why is it a joke? I feel the job market is good because it gives us the opportunity to thrive in an environment that you love. Don't you think, when humans are too free, they'll turn into beasts? Then the rich will get richer, they manipulate money and this society will become more and more imbalanced Smiley
By the way, Youtuber, Gamers, Free lancer are all a profession, so they can make money.

===

For once, I refuse to argue with someone contradict with me, because I’m not in the mood today. So you like to get a job? Fine then!
===

Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1552
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 02:30:34 PM

I don't think it's a job. But it is a paid hobby. For me, they are not working, but have fun. Taking up hobbies and earning a living in the modern person's way of having fun. We can all do that if we can smart think. I mean is. If we have hobbies and talents. We can make money from anything we want to do.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 02:41:39 PM

Grin Grin Grin

Guess what? You must have very few friends ..

And then how about a lover? Hard to find one? If you lucky enough then bravo as I've been  doing what so called 'jobless' shit in this judgemental society ..  hard to find one unless if you have been in relationship with her since school or something.
Society would always see you as a loser until you show them up a luxury shit that they can't afford to buy one. True?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
poodle63

Activity: 2674
Merit: 510

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 03:05:10 PM

I don't think it's a job. But it is a paid hobby. For me, they are not working, but have fun. Taking up hobbies and earning a living in the modern person's way of having fun. We can all do that if we can smart think. I mean is. If we have hobbies and talents. We can make money from anything we want to do.
Its indeed a job. Try to do freelance after quite the time it will turn into a chore same as having a job. Fun at first then it becomes a chore but try to become truly jobless with no income even a cent its gonna feels like living a hell. You gonna feel somewhat inadequate or not self-sufficient that you want to get your job back at whatever cost.
But at the end of the day if you feel good having no job then that's definitely okay.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 03:49:05 PM

I am one of the people who managed to achieve some financial freedom through my work in Crypto, indeed this is Crypto Time, it has changed my life from the worst to the better.
Although I am an employee and have a monthly salary, but it is insignificant and does not cover only a small part of my daily needs, but now through my work in Crypto, I can get additional income that is better than my salary and covers all my expenses.
There are a lot of things that can be done on crypto, writing in forums, investing, trading, staking and much more that you can earn from and make a good income.

===

Bingo, plenty of success story in crypto, are there any successful people in job market??

===

Guess what? You must have very few friends ..

And then how about a lover? Hard to find one? If you lucky enough then bravo as I've been  doing what so called 'jobless' shit in this judgemental society ..  hard to find one unless if you have been in relationship with her since school or something.
Society would always see you as a loser until you show them up a luxury shit that they can't afford to buy one. True?

===

Yeah!! You can read all the misogynistic people, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk has no lovers, are they losers???

===

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 04:00:56 PM
Merited by hatshepsut93 (1), Inkdatar (1)

i think you may be confusing some terminology here. there is a difference between having no job (jobless) and being self-employed. the examples you mentioned in OP such as freelancer are self-employed not jobless.

the only people who are truly "jobless" are the bums living under a bridge or the millionaire kiddos who are living off their parents money.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: