Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to get in or not  (Read 2586 times)
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 12:26:13 PM

I can't say it the good time but you must careful to buy bitcoin now because next month is Christmas and New Year. Maybe in this time Bitcoin price will more up and down. This is always happen in every last year.
in christmas usually traders or investors close some their trade position that used for holiday.but current situation different now, in pandemic situation i am sure in many recreation place will close temporary to avoid virus dissemination. and i am pretty sure this year cryptocurrency will still survive and less investors dumped their asset to christmas reason. hold will be their decision when looking market confidence.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 12:29:18 PM

you already saw it happen before . that actually answers your own question but if you ask us if we can go for this price the answer can be 60 over 40 because i feel that there are more hodlers on here and are afraid to risk on higher price compare to those big investors that are willing to buy in higher prices .

the situation can changed and wont copy exactly the same event last 3 years ago . this gives those 60percent of afraid hodlers to think twice and maybe they consider buying some more in addition to what they have
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 12:43:50 PM

For me I think it could still be profitable to invest to Bitcoin but the risk is high at the moment. Well it still up to you if you could manage to take profit that's good and if not well I hope it's a lesson that you should only invest when the price is low.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 01:09:28 PM

You will only run out of time if you always ask when is the right time to buy it while the market has made significant changes especially to the prices of BTC, Ethereum, LTC, Waves, XRP and some of the top altcoins. If you have the capital then catch it now, before the market really explodes at the end of the year.

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 01:17:49 PM

For me I think it could still be profitable to invest to Bitcoin but the risk is high at the moment. Well it still up to you if you could manage to take profit that's good and if not well I hope it's a lesson that you should only invest when the price is low.

Best time to buy BTC was during the dips, but since investors are usually scared when prices go down, since nobody knows the bottom, investing at dips is really not an option for many. Presently I'm holding the planned amount of BTC I hoped to, but if I want to buy more BTC, let's say with 10,000$, I will divide the funds into four (2500$ each portion) and invest at intervals. This will enable me to be in profit if prices go up or buy the dips if prices go down to even up.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 01:25:26 PM

At the moment, I would not advise investing in bitcoin, because bitcoin has already grown very much in price for the entire 2020 and at any moment the bitcoin price may start to fall, so I advise you to wait until the bitcoin price will start to fall and then calmly start investing in bitcoin.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 01:34:10 PM

At present some coins can be invested. Such as Polkadot (DOT), NEO (NEO), Ethereum Classic (ETC), and VeChain (VET). However, when a little dip will come, it can be bought. If you invest for 3 to 6 months, good profit can be expected.

Altcoin season will bring VET, DOT and even NEO will also have an impact, a drastic increase!, like the altcoin season 2018 ,
I hope that in 2021 all altcoins with strong fundamentals will experience this increase and recovery like the price at lunch,
because many altcoins are still undervalued.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 01:37:37 PM

I advise you to invest in bitcoin the next cycle like after the ATH or the possible market price fall down would be ideal in my opinion. But, we can't also deny the fact that after the ATH bitcoin could remain in the 20K$ market price. This means that it will be difficult to invest in this current market like having 20K$ as normal price for bitcoin. We do not know what will happen with bitcoin. However, as suggested that it would be better not to jump in investing now with bitcoin.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 01:41:39 PM

If you are planning to get in so that you will make money in a short term duration, this is not the perfect time for you. But if you are planning to get in for a long term investment plan, you may do that. Just be aware that the risk for a correction is much higher right now.

But, to be honest, I think the rally has not yet ended. We have yet to see new price record highs of Bitcoin and leading altcoins such as ETH and LTC. That will take place before the stronger correction.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 01:46:29 PM

Can one still dare to invest in Bitcoin when price is skyrocketing this high? I remember that some invested in Bitcoin at 20,000$ and the whole market started crashing on them, before they could pull out their money it's already too late and till today they haven't recovered their money, is this a good time to get in or it's already too late?

I believe that the best time to invest has already passed, but this does not mean that it is no longer possible to invest. To understand whether it is possible to invest now, you need to study information about the crypto market as a whole and see the big picture. If we are talking, for example, about the price of BTC at 20,000 USD and expect future growth to 100,000 USD, then of course it is possible and probably even necessary to invest. But in order to do this, you need to know that BTC will grow. From personal experience, I know that the crypto market is showing growth every 4 years, and the fourth year is just teaching for 2021. So study the information and make the right conclusion.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 01:47:38 PM

At the moment, I would not advise investing in bitcoin, because bitcoin has already grown very much in price for the entire 2020 and at any moment the bitcoin price may start to fall, so I advise you to wait until the bitcoin price will start to fall and then calmly start investing in bitcoin.
Market cycles as well as corrections will continue, but we cannot be sure when that time will come. but for now it is too late to invest in bitcoin considering that bitcoin is already at a high enough level with a positive trend

Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 02:09:14 PM

Till today many still prefers to invest money on bitcoin than any altcoins so those type of people will have no choice but take risks on bitcoin even if the price is growing higher, I feel like it's not too late to get in right now as bitcoin can grow over 20,000$ this time around compared to 2017 ATH, some people like taking risks and we can't stop them
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 02:11:41 PM

in the crypto market whenever you can buy it while you have money and I don't think it's too late for you if you want to buy Bitcoin at $ 18k or some other top crypto. for me Bitcoin can reach more than the current price, I am personally optimistic Bitcoin can break through $ 19k- $ 20k at the end of the year.

JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 02:11:51 PM

There are always risks but for me the risks are lesser than before especially when we are still in the beginning of the pandemic because the market is full of fear but now we recover and look at the price of the bitcoin and some altcoins; they are now keep rising and for me the market is now full of greed where we should expect that there will be a momentum and we can see a lot of cryptocurrencies that there trend will turn into uptrend.

wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 05:33:46 PM

Can one still dare to invest in Bitcoin when price is skyrocketing this high? I remember that some invested in Bitcoin at 20,000$ and the whole market started crashing on them, before they could pull out their money it's already too late and till today they haven't recovered their money, is this a good time to get in or it's already too late?
When talking about Bitcoins, I always consider the situation like: When was the best time to buy bitcoins? Yesterday! But since you missed then you can buy now. Basically the price keeps surprising us because there were people who asked if it was worth buying at 12k and we all know the answer but in hindsight.

I would never recommend anyone to buy bitcoins if you need that money for livings because if the price goes down by a few thousand bucks you will be mad and blame me but if you have patience and can wait months in the worst case scenario then go ahead and buy some. In the long run no one has ever regretted buying Bitcoins and there is no reason for the pattern to change, but it is investment and has its own risks so do your own research too.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 06:21:08 PM

At present some coins can be invested. Such as Polkadot (DOT), NEO (NEO), Ethereum Classic (ETC), and VeChain (VET). However, when a little dip will come, it can be bought. If you invest for 3 to 6 months, good profit can be expected.
With due respect to all the names of tokens and coins you mentioned, I will strongly suggest investing in the BTC markt only when the bull run is going on because altcoin market has struggled and apart from XRP no other coin has gained much value during this bull run of BTC.

this is a good time to play in futures and take BTC short, I don't believe BTC will go up to $ 20000, but let's just watch and follow the progress. I don't dare to buy now, just trade short term and take profit little by little. that's enough.  for me, I don't want to be greedy with waiting to rise too high.
You really don't believe? I mean I am pretty sure we will see the price crossing 25k before the new year but let's see and everyone have their freedom of speech and way of speculation.

too risky if you want to buy now. the price is quite high. but it's different if you want to buy altcoins like Eth, Ltc, Ripple or even polka dots. when bitcoin stops rising, there will be a flow of funds from bitcoin to altcoin. so there is still hope for altcoins to go up.
Not a bad idea but like I said above go for the market that is in the bull run because one market hardly influences the other coins and that is because of the depth in the market now unlike years back when BTC rise will make all the coins jump high.

MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 07:11:41 PM

The price of bitcoin is oscillation between the 18k-19k$ and it had not reached to 19k$.So this is not a right time to buy bitcoin at this price.When the price fall, you may lose a huge from it.It's best time to sell the holding at good rate.
minatour

Activity: 687

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 07:53:08 PM

Is good investing in bitcoin now, the bull run is here, before the end of November, Bitcoin should cross $20k and will surely pump more before the end of December.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 07:53:35 PM

i can't say its too late or not but you must becareful if you want to invest in bitcoin in current price my friend,
i think its better for you to choose a good altcoins now rather than bitcoin

articlecity

Activity: 196

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 08:42:33 PM

How is it already too late when even the conservative peak prediction for bitcoin is set to over 100k similarly conservative price prediction for next eth peak is around 6k. Also remember there are other predictions that expect the peaks to be even higher so you can calculate your entry and potential profits even if you enter now.

|▌ BlockMembers.io ▐| THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE
∎   AUTO CONSTRUCTION   ∎ END TO END AUTOMATION
Announcement Thread  ▪  Facebook  ▪  Telegram  ▪  Twitter  ]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: