Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] SURGE ~~ A NEW WAVE IS COMING ~ LAUNCHED ~ TRADING ON POLONIEX ☆☆  (Read 70311 times)
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:53:41 PM

Whatever... .04 mining dif  50 mil total coins. Cheap investment if the dev still wants to try, not saying go all in by any means but if Surge got of the ground the BIG bux would be made.

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
casacup

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:08:49 PM

DEV pls, answer my pms!!!!
It's a lost cause. I didn't responde to my pm as well, and I translated (not google translated) the official announcment to support this coin.

This are the dev who are ruining altcoin world.
How many coins are you owed? Someone dumped a s*** load on me cheap
practically nothing, 2.5k.

It's not for the coins, it's that this people are bad for cryptoworld.

Tip address: 1GYTY2pW98LWPtv5Zq5HmvZBRpZoadwetw
IBGigglin
Legendary

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:53:00 PM

It's a lost cause. I didn't responde to my pm as well, and I translated (not google translated) the official announcment to support this coin.

Send your address. Ill get you 2.5k

casacup

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:31:25 PM

It's ok man, don't worry. Also, if you really believe in this coin, put that amount away. With this team, I think the community will need to take over the project sooner rather than later.

IBGigglin
Legendary

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:00:17 PM

It's ok man, don't worry. Also, if you really believe in this coin, put that amount away. With this team, I think the community will need to take over the project sooner rather than later.

Im in no position to run things, very busy I sold 1 mil yesterday at 15 sat ill be letting the other 1.5 mil go tom. Good luck guys. If theres anyone out there lol

ickyt2012

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:46:24 PM

Im in no position to run things, very busy I sold 1 mil yesterday at 15 sat ill be letting the other 1.5 mil go tom. Good luck guys. If theres anyone out there lol

I'll take them. Those are my orders at the top on Poloniex. Send em on over.

Cryptocurrency.... because hey, fiat money is just imaginary too
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:21:17 AM

Just thought I'd remind everyone of the warning about this coin many pages back. SO sorry to hear about everyone being scammed by this team. They promised new and different things but it was clearly a setup.

I checked the website and the promo section, it was all sparse at best unless you have a direct link to something I missed.

So far what I see is..

..no business backing/partnerships
..no commercial use at launchtime
..nothing awfully unique (many other coins have used rewards to incentivize people to spread the word)
..nothing apparently forward-thinking regarding sustainability

Not trying to skewer you, just cross-examine and determine value of what appears to be another hyped-idea of a coin platform.

BTC buy-in won't set market value as you'd like to claim; miners hitting the exchange and using the coin for commercial purposes will. If you have no commercial outlet or business partnership, this leaves only mining, and miners need to pay their electric bills, and will dump the coin for whatever value they can get.

On the positive side, you have a nice logo, I do like the logo.

We already received messages from people willing to do promotional work which hopefully will be quite abundant by launch.
Such as publishing articles/being on exchanges etc..

Yes we understand your concerns but the difference between this coin and any other is that we take this stuff very seriously and are going to be engaged into making this our top priority.

A better and easier to use wallet is already in the works and as I mentioned in my previous post, hopefully will be ready by launch. We aim at making the coin as widespread as possible and that is our primary goal.

We just launched the project not even a day ago and progress will be seen in the upcoming weeks.

casacup

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:07:36 PM

same dev?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=607076.msg6710613#msg6710613

stevetrac

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:51:58 PM

yeah i with you on this same bloke ,i messaged him and got almost identicle reply to one sent about surge
Surge_PR

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:03:20 AM

We are not affiliated with any of the cryptos posted within that thread, Nor have we given them permission to use our thread design.
For more information, Read our response regarding this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=607076.msg6734363#msg6734363

Mike S.
Surge | PR
http://www.surgecoin.info
Follow Us @SurgeCoin
Surge_PR

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:19:59 AM

Just thought I'd remind everyone of the warning about this coin many pages back. SO sorry to hear about everyone being scammed by this team. They promised new and different things but it was clearly a setup.

First off we want to clarify that no one was scammed, So for you to make such a bold statement with no evidence to back it up its asinine and quite low of your part. Everyone whom deposited into the IPO was paid as well as more than half of the bounties were paid including but not limited to; Faucets, Exchangers, Bloggers, Calendars, Translators, Marketers etc.

Even with that we still have about two-pages remaining of bounties and over 1500 giveaway recipients whom we still have to get to,
We have asked users to remain patience and understand that this is an long process. We have emailed over a thousand recipients and we have to wait for each user to respond with there Surge wallet addresses as they respond the payments are sent in batches of 100.

As of this moment we are extremely pre-occupied and in the process of hiring new team members, Therefore the Surge Coin distribution has been paused for the past several weeks. We will make an announcement once we have resumed the distribution, We kindly ask users not to spam our threads as we have repeatedly explained the situation and those users whom haven't received there bounties yet have been accounted for and we are aware of.

Thanks for understanding & We thank the Surge community for their concern!

Mike S.
Surge | PR
Follow Us @SurgeCoin

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:42:57 AM

I understand. Don't forget the IPO still has several weeks of "backlog" you have to send, if I remember correctly. (In parts, over time, I believe.)

vesperwillow

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:33:36 AM

First off we want to clarify that no one was scammed, So for you to make such a bold statement with no evidence to back it up its asinine and quite low of your part. Everyone whom deposited into the IPO was paid as well as more than half of the bounties were paid including but not limited to; Faucets, Exchangers, Bloggers, Calendars, Translators, Marketers etc.

I said that because of the lack of trust and faith from the community right now, many of them feel scammed of their time and effort. Obviously an IPO was fulfilled, but that's moot when the coin is useless.

You failed to come through with the big announcement on time. In fact, I think you failed to even provide what it was. Please, correct me if I missed it.

ficklepickle

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 04:34:56 AM

Is someone DDOSing the surge web server‽

Roll Eyes

Darkwin

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:41:04 AM

Roll Eyes

Lawl i troll too much let me stop
Surge_PR

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:53:59 AM

I said that because of the lack of trust and faith from the community right now, many of them feel scammed of their time and effort. Obviously an IPO was fulfilled, but that's moot when the coin is useless.

You failed to come through with the big announcement on time. In fact, I think you failed to even provide what it was. Please, correct me if I missed it.

Where are you getting your sources from? We had made an announcement which was later-on postponed, Not sure why you call 'postponing' an announcement to be considered an a 'fail' but that's besides the point.

Fact is this isn't the first time you've shown signs of hatred and spewed baseless accusations towards Surge, We have no reason to scam the community whom has helped us grow. For the record this goes to anyone whom makes such allegations, If it was truly our intentions to scam; Wouldn't the most logical thing for a scam-coin to do is to create an IPO, Grab as much money as possible and then claim they've been "hacked"? or claim that "the project has been discontinued"? Correct me if i'm wrong but wouldn't that make more sense than to pay the users whom signed up for bounties/giveaways and IPO's, Whether payments are being done in waves or not that doesn't matter, What matters is the fact that everyone is getting there coins and we have kept our word.

Despite what some members want to believe, We are very active on this project and are working hard to make Surge grow.
Also in regards to your statement about "the IPO being fulfilled is moot, when the coin is useless", That statement once again goes to prove you're making statements with nothing to prove it. Surge is actively being used & traded on several major exchangers as well as we have active merchants using the crypto and more vendors to come in the future.

Mike S.
Surge | PR
Follow Us @SurgeCoin

We'd like to kindly ask the user @Darkwin to stop impersonating us, It may have appeared they found our pre-writtened responses on Pastebin and are attempting to tarnished our image by trolling on this thread. Please stop, Thanks for understanding!
Surge_PR

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:11:51 AM

Roll Eyes

Our website seems to be up & operational, We checked our logs and it may have appear as the down-time might've been on your end.
That or perhaps you may want to request an refund from the 'server stresser' provider you are using because it seems it isn't serving its purpose. 

Good Day! Smiley

Mike S.
Surge | PR
Follow Us @SurgeCoin
sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:48:34 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 11:58:43 AM by sussex

Where are you getting your sources from? We had made an announcement which was later-on postponed, Not sure why you call 'postponing' an announcement to be considered an a 'fail' but that's besides the point.

Fact is this isn't the first time you've shown signs of hatred and spewed baseless accusations towards Surge, We have no reason to scam the community whom has helped us grow. For the record this goes to anyone whom makes such allegations, If it was truly our intentions to scam; Wouldn't the most logical thing for a scam-coin to do is to create an IPO, Grab as much money as possible and then claim they've been "hacked"? or claim that "the project has been discontinued"? Correct me if i'm wrong but wouldn't that make more sense than to pay the users whom signed up for bounties/giveaways and IPO's, Whether payments are being done in waves or not that doesn't matter, What matters is the fact that everyone is getting there coins and we have kept our word.

Despite what some members want to believe, We are very active on this project and are working hard to make Surge grow.
Also in regards to your statement about "the IPO being fulfilled is moot, when the coin is useless", That statement once again goes to prove you're making statements with nothing to prove it. Surge is actively being used & traded on several major exchangers as well as we have active merchants using the crypto and more vendors to come in the future.

Mike S.
Surge | PR
Follow Us @SurgeCoin

We'd like to kindly ask the user @Darkwin to stop impersonating us, It may have appeared they found our pre-writtened responses on Pastebin and are attempting to tarnished our image by trolling on this thread. Please stop, Thanks for understanding!

You claimed some time ago that there was to be a new wallet and five merchants in a few hours, immediately following that there was a price spike and a huge dump - we never heard anything from you after that. No merchants, no wallet and no post saying things had been delayed.

In fact, about the only time you post here is to defend yourself against accusations, exactly like today.

I think you're talking shit, I think you are the dev of rightcoin and the only reason you are here now is because your reputation has followed you to rightcoin which is causing you problems with your next scam.

You said there are already merchants using Surge - who are these merchants?

EDIT:

I've just tried to find your company, Surge Financial Services LLC, doesn't seem to exist, except in your mind.
ickyt2012

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:07:46 PM

Even with that we still have about two-pages remaining of bounties and over 1500 giveaway recipients whom we still have to get to,
We have asked users to remain patience and understand that this is an long process. We have emailed over a thousand recipients and we have to wait for each user to respond with there Surge wallet addresses as they respond the payments are sent in batches of 100.

As of this moment we are extremely pre-occupied and in the process of hiring new team members, Therefore the Surge Coin distribution has been paused for the past several weeks. We will make an announcement once we have resumed the distribution, We kindly ask users not to spam our threads as we have repeatedly explained the situation and those users whom haven't received there bounties yet have been accounted for and we are aware of.

Thanks for understanding & We thank the Surge community for their concern!

Mike S.
Surge | PR
Follow Us @SurgeCoin

You haven't been here in 9 days. Thats months in the crypto world. Your community has every right to be pissed at you!
The day of your last post, 5 million coins were sold on Poloniex. To this point, 5 million coins have not yet been mined.
Explain this or GTFO and leave this coin to the community!

Cryptocurrency.... because hey, fiat money is just imaginary too
vesperwillow

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:28:34 PM

It would appear the folks above me are noticing the same thing Dev. I have no hatred, I examine fact and patterns.

You haven't been here in 9 days. Thats months in the crypto world. Your community has every right to be pissed at you!The day of your last post, 5 million coins were sold on Poloniex. To this point, 5 million coins have not yet been mined.
Explain this or GTFO and leave this coin to the community!

You claimed some time ago that there was to be a new wallet and five merchants in a few hours, immediately following that there was a price spike and a huge dump - we never heard anything from you after that. No merchants, no wallet and no post saying things had been delayed.

In fact, about the only time you post here is to defend yourself against accusations, exactly like today.

I think you're talking shit, I think you are the dev of rightcoin and the only reason you are here now is because your reputation has followed you to rightcoin which is causing you problems with your next scam.

You said there are already merchants using Surge - who are these merchants?
EDIT:

I've just tried to find your company, Surge Financial Services LLC, doesn't seem to exist, except in your mind.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: