Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] SURGE ~~ A NEW WAVE IS COMING ~ LAUNCHED ~ TRADING ON POLONIEX ☆☆  (Read 70327 times)
Darkwin

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:09:09 AM

Looks like Procoin beat you to the punch regarding a cryptocurrency focused on businesses.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=511678.0  The Pro Business Cryptocurrency That’s Easy To Use.  http://www.teamprocoin.com/

eww that coin looks like a 12 year old made it.

Not really, it looks just as professional as this coins website.  I wasn't trying to compare websites/logo's.  I was just pointing out that Surge isn't the only coin catering to businesses.  It's already being done.

Yeah very profesional dey cant even code there own site http://www.elegantthemes.com/demo/?theme=Divi
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:20:33 AM

All the bounties have been distributed (the ones that submitted addresses). Sorry for all the delays.

If you have not recieved your bounty please drop us a message.

I am back now and we are by no means ditching the project. Was just a busy few days. Major features are still being worked on. Expect special promotions tommorow.

Thanks, can you donate 2k to http://surgefaucet.tk?
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:34:22 AM

Looks like Procoin beat you to the punch regarding a cryptocurrency focused on businesses.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=511678.0  The Pro Business Cryptocurrency That’s Easy To Use.  http://www.teamprocoin.com/

Not really, it looks just as professional as this coins website.  I wasn't trying to compare websites/logo's.  I was just pointing out that Surge isn't the only coin catering to businesses.  It's already being done.

Yeah very profesional dey cant even code there own site http://www.elegantthemes.com/demo/?theme=Divi

Not any different than many of the wordpress theme sites that a lot of coins use.  But that has nothing to do with the point I was making regarding a business focused coin.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Surge_Dev (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:37:12 AM

Not any different than many of the wordpress theme sites that a lot of coins use.  But that has nothing to do with the point I was making regarding a business focused coin.

What does a business focused coin even mean to you?
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:42:49 AM

The SurgeCoin faucet is now up!
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:57:36 AM

More than just a fancy website.  Hey, I don't have any interest in procoin or surgecoin.  I was just pointing out that there is already a coin that is business focused.

From their website:
Businesses of all sizes can benefit from using ProCoin to take payments. ProCoin uses its own fast network to make buying and selling easy.

Sounds like what you're coin is intended to do. 

Sorry to disrupt your thread.  I wish you the best with your endeavors.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Surge_Dev (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:08:23 AM

More than just a fancy website.  Hey, I don't have any interest in procoin or surgecoin.  I was just pointing out that there is already a coin that is business focused.

From their website:
Businesses of all sizes can benefit from using ProCoin to take payments. ProCoin uses its own fast network to make buying and selling easy.

Sounds like what you're coin is intended to do. 

Sorry to disrupt your thread.  I wish you the best with your endeavors.

Well what coin exactly is not meant to be ''business'' focused by that definition aside from InsanityCoin and other similar experiments.

Crypto's are a currency...
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:35:01 AM

Definitely.. trust your BTC to people who forgot to do their jobs, forgot login details, failed to follow up, let their coin pretty much die, and had no idea how coinpayments works despite claiming to be on top of everything weeks in advance.

Roll Eyes

To respond to your claim, Surge is very much alive whether you fail to recognize it or not. As for you stating we "failed to follow-up", If any of our supporters follow us on Twitter we have been actively providing support & informing users of changes/updates etc. as well as on our official website and other forums.

Mistakes do happen and we never claimed to be on top of everything weeks in advanced, We worked tirelessly to deliver an coin and have it serve an purpose in time, which we achieved. We also informed our investors of upcoming changes etc. via email as well as informed the bounty & giveaway participants.

As for the querky remarks of users trusting us with their BTC's, The IPO has long been finalized and to our understanding all IPO investors have been fully accredited, So i fail to see where you're getting at with that statement.

Thanks for your concern.

Some users, even the faucet and explorer guys, exclaimed how you guys hadn't talked to them in quite awhile.. the premine was also delayed for days. All I pointed out was it's pretty crazy that apparently the only people who had login credentials, forgot them somehow.. if it's a business venture, shouldn't the owners have all of the login credentials for accounts which are speaking in official means for their coin?

Not to mention one of the Escrow people even messaged me and said he was getting a bad feeling about it, and had some users asking him about a refund. So.. you guys pushed some wrong buttons on at least a few people's keyboards.

Not trying to spread FUD here, you guys did that yourself. Maybe right now you're in a soft-launch phase. Once you guys have the business "stood up" then maybe it'll take off. Until then, your coin is in a very dangerous state.. next to no nethash. It could be taken over by anyone right now. You guys need some folks who believe in it to mine it before it gets ripped up.

To the others: There have been several coins which have a legit business backing and use, TAGcoin has been around since November for example. Potcoin isn't even fully "launched" yet, and is very stable. The website is functional, maybe it's not a design everyone likes, but it works.

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just pointing out some obvious problems.

schoschi12

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:27:05 PM

I didn't ever get my bounty for translation.
Could you please send me my coins?
SXCs8DsKpc3hVvV6eqMNxUo4nbRv25SFLF

Scryptcloudmining with stabel price per KHS and a steady payout of about 15% of total investment per month:
http://scrypt.cc?ref=baanv
richwang

Activity: 605

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:37:17 PM

Was this a scam?

NO! Absolutely Not, We apologize for the misunderstanding but SURGE isn't leaving anywhere any-time soon. Our team has been working extremely hard to have SURGE adopted locally as well as provide merchants with the necessary tools needed to support our coin. We understand there was confusion within our supporters about the coins status, however we want to make this clear to everyone.

Surge_PR

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:45:42 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 01:55:56 PM by Surge_PR

Definitely.. trust your BTC to people who forgot to do their jobs, forgot login details, failed to follow up, let their coin pretty much die, and had no idea how coinpayments works despite claiming to be on top of everything weeks in advance.

Roll Eyes

To respond to your claim, Surge is very much alive whether you fail to recognize it or not. As for you stating we "failed to follow-up", If any of our supporters follow us on Twitter we have been actively providing support & informing users of changes/updates etc. as well as on our official website and other forums.

Mistakes do happen and we never claimed to be on top of everything weeks in advanced, We worked tirelessly to deliver an coin and have it serve an purpose in time, which we achieved. We also informed our investors of upcoming changes etc. via email as well as informed the bounty & giveaway participants.

As for the querky remarks of users trusting us with their BTC's, The IPO has long been finalized and to our understanding all IPO investors have been fully accredited, So i fail to see where you're getting at with that statement.

Thanks for your concern.

Some users, even the faucet and explorer guys, exclaimed how you guys hadn't talked to them in quite awhile.. the premine was also delayed for days. All I pointed out was it's pretty crazy that apparently the only people who had login credentials, forgot them somehow.. if it's a business venture, shouldn't the owners have all of the login credentials for accounts which are speaking in official means for their coin?

Not to mention one of the Escrow people even messaged me and said he was getting a bad feeling about it, and had some users asking him about a refund. So.. you guys pushed some wrong buttons on at least a few people's keyboards.

Not trying to spread FUD here, you guys did that yourself. Maybe right now you're in a soft-launch phase. Once you guys have the business "stood up" then maybe it'll take off. Until then, your coin is in a very dangerous state.. next to no nethash. It could be taken over by anyone right now. You guys need some folks who believe in it to mine it before it gets ripped up.

To the others: There have been several coins which have a legit business backing and use, TAGcoin has been around since November for example. Potcoin isn't even fully "launched" yet, and is very stable. The website is functional, maybe it's not a design everyone likes, but it works.

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just pointing out some obvious problems.

That isn't true at all, We asked the IPO holders & Bounty registrants to send us there Surge address. Everyone was mass-mailed with the following message on April 9th, after we've received there info:  https://i.imgur.com/cm5a7ct.png Please keep in mind that the week mentioned in that email has not passed yet, Also we had banners on the website & DM several members via Twitter.

I will attempt to keep my composure & respond to comments professionally, however i will simply not allow members such as yourself to throw dirt on our name and/or attempt to discourage our users by mentioning third-party coins, regardless of rank on this forum. You have made too many assumptions within your post, First off this may be an registered company but it isn't an business venture, There are no "owners" we operate under an partnership agreement since we all share a mutual interest in watching Surge grow and all of our work is done 'pro-bono' including the devs.

In regards to your comment made pertaining to the escrow holder, If you would kindly read the main post on this thread discussing Surge's IPO agreement it clearly states in bold font: "If by any chance you decide to pull out you are 100% allowed to do so as long as its at-least 24 hours before launch!"

Fact is that our investors had plenty of time to ask for there IPO funds to be returned, Even 42-hours prior to launching we made it clear that if anyone didn't want to follow through they could contact the escrow and have there funds returned. We are all aware that investing on crypto-currencies requires a level of trust & hope, Since nothing is set in-stone there is no guarantee that their investment will be doubled/tripled etc. you simply have to have faith in the devs & staff working hard to make the coin be worth something as well as achieving merchant adoption.

We appreciate everyone whom has stuck around as well as our IPO investors for taking a risk on Surge, We will not let you guys down. Our team may have hit a bumpy start but we're only going up from this point on.

vesperwillow

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:16:25 PM

That isn't true at all, We asked the IPO holders & Bounty registrants to send us there Surge address. Everyone was mass-mailed with the following message on April 9th, after we've received there info:  https://i.imgur.com/cm5a7ct.png Please keep in mind that the week mentioned in that email has not passed yet, Also we had banners on the website & DM several members via Twitter.

Just saying what I was told. I won't mention the Escrow's name, but I'll pass your statement along to him so he can contact you.

I will attempt to keep my composure & respond to comments professionally, however i will simply not allow members such as yourself to throw dirt on our name and/or attempt to discourage our users by mentioning third-party coins, regardless of rank on this forum.

I'm not throwing dirt. You guys disappeared for several days. Your thread started lighting up with complaints, including from bounty claimers and one of the official escrow folks. You admitted that you dropped the ball and lost your login credentials. You admitted in failing to be timely with responses. It was your users who asked me if I knew what was up, and the first thing I did was check the nethash and saw that it was at a whopping 20MH, which is usually a good indicator that something is wrong.

Then I reviewed the thread and merely warned people that there could be a problem, especially given the very vague purpose of this coin, that they should be cautious.  In the digital age, minutes matter, and you guys diseappeared for far too long, and shot yourselves in the foot. I also wasn't spamming to go use other coins, I merely added onto conversation others were having about business coins.

I could literally care less about your project--including throwing dirt, I'm just monitoring it. If you're so sensitive to take this as an attack, I wish you the best with handling further problems.

And at the time of this post, it's up to almost 40MH.

Seems like you got your posts mixed up.

You have made too many assumptions within your post, First off this may be an registered company but it isn't an business venture, There are no "owners" we operate under an partnership agreement since we all share a mutual interest in watching Surge grow and all of our work is done 'pro-bono' including the devs.

...so you have absolutely no interest in any type of financial, technical or any other sort of profit whatsoever? For the entirety of its lifetime, Surge is just a hobby you will always do pro-bono? Because a business venture is something you do for some sort of gain, usually a company: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/business-venture.html

Semantics man.

In regards to your comment made pertaining to the escrow holder, If you would kindly read the main post on this thread discussing Surge's IPO agreement it clearly states in bold font: "If by any chance you decide to pull out you are 100% allowed to do so as long as its at-least 24 hours before launch!"

Fact is that our investors had plenty of time to ask for there IPO funds to be returned, Even 42-hours prior to launching we made it clear that if anyone didn't want to follow through they could contact the escrow and have there funds returned. We are all aware that investing on crypto-currencies requires a level of trust & hope, Since nothing is set in-stone there is no guarantee that their investment will be doubled/tripled etc. you simply have to have faith in the devs & staff working hard to make the coin be worth something as well as achieving merchant adoption.

Never said the dude wanted anything back, merely said he was feeling uneasy about the lack of communication from you. Care to re-read my post?

Surge_Dev (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:00:44 PM

I didn't ever get my bounty for translation.
Could you please send me my coins?
SXCs8DsKpc3hVvV6eqMNxUo4nbRv25SFLF

Sent. If anyone else by any chance didn't recieve their coins please drop me a message!
Surge_PR

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:02:01 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 03:17:13 PM by Surge_PR

I'm not throwing dirt. You guys disappeared for several days. Your thread started lighting up with complaints, including from bounty claimers and one of the official escrow folks. You admitted that you dropped the ball and lost your login credentials. You admitted in failing to be timely with responses. It was your users who asked me if I knew what was up, and the first thing I did was check the nethash and saw that it was at a whopping 20MH, which is usually a good indicator that something is wrong.

Then I reviewed the thread and merely warned people that there could be a problem, especially given the very vague purpose of this coin, that they should be cautious.  In the digital age, minutes matter, and you guys diseappeared for far too long, and shot yourselves in the foot. I also wasn't spamming to go use other coins, I merely added onto conversation others were having about business coins.

I could literally care less about your project--including throwing dirt, I'm just monitoring it. If you're so sensitive to take this as an attack, I wish you the best with handling further problems.

And at the time of this post, it's up to almost 40MH.

Seems like you got your posts mixed up.

Our Bitcointalk forum presence may not have been as strong for those couple of days as it was previously, but we have been communicating with our supporters & investors via email & several social media platforms. We didn't "drop the ball" as you claim, We were merely experiencing some miscommunication issues however all has been settled now.

We didn't intend to turn this into an argument, However you must understand that in our current coin stage ANY negative feedback specially when coming from an higher ranked member, Can and WILL have an negative impact on our project and that is something we cannot have if we expect Surge to have a future. We appreciate your concern and thank you for having an interest as well as taking your time to express your concerns, We can assure you we will try our best to not let this inconvenience happen again.

...so you have absolutely no interest in any type of financial, technical or any other sort of profit whatsoever? For the entirety of its lifetime, Surge is just a hobby you will always do pro-bono? Because a business venture is something you do for some sort of gain, usually a company: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/business-venture.html

Semantics man.

Once again assumptions are being made on your part, We have never stated 'we didn't have any interest in any sort of profit whatsoever'. In its current stage it would be premature to think about profits, Surge is just beginning to receive feedback as well as we are striving to get placement for it via several major merchants. For the time being we will continue to invest our own funds (not IPO) and our time into this project, If any profit is made from Surge... GREAT!, Otherwise we will continue doing what we've been doing and that is working 'pro-bono' and attempting to gain merchant adaptability.

Never said the dude wanted anything back, merely said he was feeling uneasy about the lack of communication from you. Care to re-read my post?

Here's the following statement made by you in your last post: Not to mention one of the Escrow people even messaged me and said he was getting a bad feeling about it, and had some users asking him about a refund.
vesperwillow

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:10:13 PM

We didn't intend to turn this into an argument, However you must understand that in our current coin stage ANY negative feedback specially when coming from an higher ranked member, Can and WILL have an negative impact on our project and that is something we cannot have if we expect Surge to have a future. We appreciate your concern and thank you for having an interest as well as taking your time to express your concerns, We can assure you we will try our best to not let this inconvenience happen again.

Well like I said, best of luck. It's got the best looking webpage I've seen in awhile.

Here's the following statement made by you in your last post: Not to mention one of the Escrow people even messaged me and said he was getting a bad feeling about it, and had some users asking him about a refund.

Correct.. never said the escrow individual wanted anything back. He felt uneasy, and the people who are your customers were asking him about refunds.

schoschi12

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 09:34:34 PM

Thank you, I recieved my bounty  Cheesy

Scryptcloudmining with stabel price per KHS and a steady payout of about 15% of total investment per month:
http://scrypt.cc?ref=baanv
Surge_Dev (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:21:11 PM

Again we apologize for all the delays. My partner explained everything in great detail.

Surge is not going anywhere any time soon!
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:43:54 AM

Hi, I checked with the Dev, we are finalizing on the last few investors of their IPO. I only have two on my escrow address, kindly contact me by PM with your claim if you have not received your SRG, and please sign a bitcoin message as proof that you control the address that sent the IPO.

Thanks.

CryptoBlox

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 04:43:08 AM

All the bounties have been distributed (the ones that submitted addresses). Sorry for all the delays.

If you have not recieved your bounty please drop us a message.

I am back now and we are by no means ditching the project. Was just a busy few days. Major features are still being worked on. Expect special promotions tommorow.

Received, thank you. Smiley

I realize you guys are extremely busy, but it would have been nice to receive a reply to one of the PMs I had sent our a more detailed description of the delays.

Anyways, thanks for finally sending out the bounties.

www.CryptoBlox.com - 10+ Faucets, Block Explorers, Resources, and Mining Portal!

BTC = 1G1gKi3V5hvdB1ghYu4MykGGrJ2jfjqpm3
Berric

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:20:21 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 02:26:39 PM by Berric

http://srg.0feepool.com
0% Fee Pool FOR EVER
Biggest Surge Pool
SSD, DDOS Protect
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: