kraken - 2 (40%)
bianance - 3 (60%)
poloniex - 0 (0%)
okex - 0 (0%)
huobi - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best trusted solid exchangers I will nominate them  (Read 328 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 12:53:50 PM

Kraken number one always working never problems.
Kraken is the best one so far, it is old and never had any problem when dealing with this exchange so far.  There were problems in and out but they cleared it pretty well so good job with that.

Poloniex old and helpful support.
They have a great support. I had a coin where I sent it to a wrong address and they were willing to move it manually for me, props to that. But, after they implement the KYC that makes me quit to trade on this exchange.

Binance well... They should work with their down time problems.
Haven't encountered this issue so far, although my ISP is shit and choose to block this site for no reason lol(thank god I know how to resolve this issue)

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 12:59:31 PM

For my 5+ years journey in crypto I never used Kraken so I think its not as solid as OP said its his own personal views not even really popular, Poloniex was once one of the most high volume exchange before Binance in fact its my first exchange I used to exchange my first airdrop Stellar but now looks like volume easily plummeted as Binance introduced more volume, superb marketing and user-friendly GUI and OP said if Polo and Kraken go down all crypto will go down which I think this will never happen It cannot impact on market even 20%.  

cryptoboss2020 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 01:36:19 PM

For my 5+ years journey in crypto I never used Kraken so I think its not as solid as OP said its his own personal views not even really popular, Poloniex was once one of the most high volume exchange before Binance in fact its my first exchange I used to exchange my first airdrop Stellar but now looks like volume easily plummeted as Binance introduced more volume, superb marketing and user-friendly GUI and OP said if Polo and Kraken go down all crypto will go down which I think this will never happen It cannot impact on market even 20%.  

Kraken I say becouse everybody can say alot good things about cryoto*
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 01:48:46 PM

I guess you are not aware that Kraken have been attack by hackers.

Where have you seen Kraken has been hacked? Source or it didn't happen.
Please forgive my way of explanation, Kraken was not actually hacked and it was the only exchange that usually wants to help others crypto exchange that has hack issues but an attacker manages to steal fund from Kraken users through malicious email just what happened to Binance users through telegram last year if I could remember.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
darewaller

Activity: 2842
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 01:51:34 PM

Although Kraken and Poloniex used to be very influential exchanges in new projects and the Crypto community. But at the moment, due to apathy in feature development and little investment in marketing, only Binance, Huobi Global, and Coinbase are the top exchanges right now.
Not sure about Huobi but actually binance is good like others also mentioned and one name that might be worth putting here is Hitbtc because they are really good too and haven't had any problems so far but they are certainly not topping binance yet.

I chose to nominate Binance, because it is no longer denied that Binance is indeed the best exchange for 3 years, compared to Kraken, Binance has the most volume, you have to realize that Binance is not a bad exchange.
It changes from user to user and not everyone likes the same design and layout as others which is also the reason why all these exchanges are running because users are divided among these major exchanges based on their own preferences and choice.

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 01:52:31 PM

That’s your choice, believing too much on exchanges are too risky as long as you don’t control your private keys and the market will not depend to any exchange. Well, I’m satisfied on Binance but I’m not that fanatic because I know I’m always on risk dealing with crypto exchanges so better to be careful than to be sorry later on.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 06:39:12 PM

Kraken is not bad I am not going to lie. They also got the confirmation to start their first ever crypto bank as well from the authorities so they are really going well right now. However there are a million topics about "which exchange is the best" in bitcointalk and recently for the past 2 years or so the answer has always been binance. They do not have any downtime as far as I am concerned and I have always reached to them without any problems.

So, we are talking about something that is unquestionable in many people's minds. However everyone has a right to decide which exchange they want to use, if you like kraken over others you use kraken, if I think binance I use binance, if someone else picks something else they can use that one.
Issa56

Activity: 1400
Merit: 911

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 07:02:27 PM

From the little experience am having in trading I think I will nominate binance as one of the best exchange easy to use easy withdrawal and deposition!!!
Kucoin is not also a bad exchange and the exchange is also legit and safe!!! Must of the coins there are legit no scam projects.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 07:04:01 PM

i put poll here
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 05:03:28 PM

Kraken is one of the best exchanges we know but the position you have placed it , I don’t really think that’s where it is supposed, although I know for sure that it is very good but not to the extent of being as high as the number one in the market.

As for Binance I don’t know what you mean by the down time issue that they should be working on. Binance is a very good cryptocurrency exchange and it’s being placed most of the times at the same position with Coinbase, although I think a lot of people don’t like Coinbase because of their too much regulation. Then as for Poloniex, I’m kind of surprised to see on the list.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4177

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2020, 06:19:27 PM

I give good nominations.
So kraken should teach others how to build good exchangers!!

Ok now that's just disrespectful for you to place Kraten ahead of binance, Kraten is doing quite well for themselves but not good enough to be ahead of binance in the industry. Infact the amount of work binance has put into the betterment of their platform with providing a stress free experience for their customers, this has to be their biggest strength. Every minute they're cooking up something to interest their audiences. They're the most busy of all the exchange and it's showing as the results of their hardwork is everywhere.

Poloniex lack of listening to their customers are what place them in the position they're in today. Their were one of the best when it's was their time but refuse to grow with the industry. Binance still has a better support system than they do and other exchanges too have very reliable support system.

We have exchanges like Okex, kucoin etc (just to mention a few) that are building up momentum in the industry and soon they're be among the tops. currently they're just average exchange but shouldn't be slept on.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2020, 10:25:01 PM

I give good nominations.

So kraken should teach others how to build good exchangers!!

In the World we need more quaility and I hate when things dont work everything should run like clock work!

Im telling you if poloniex and kraken goes down the all cryptocurrency will go down!!
So until I see polo and kraken good we are all good

There have a lot of Exchangers on online platforms and every exchanger have some problems.I am using bittrex and binance and coinbase for trading. I recommended to anyone who wants to trade or find the best Exchangers.Binance and bittrex have a huge volume of asset and supply on the other hand its most secured and safe Exchanger and never stole your private information other.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 02:43:50 AM

That’s your choice, believing too much on exchanges are too risky as long as you don’t control your private keys and the market will not depend to any exchange. Well, I’m satisfied on Binance but I’m not that fanatic because I know I’m always on risk dealing with crypto exchanges so better to be careful than to be sorry later on.
Don't put your money on a long term investment in an exchange, yeah that is the solution for you. As for trading purposes, I don't give any special attention to some exchanges especially binance that I use so far. Because I will withdraw my fund once a week and I will deposit again on monday to start trading. That's a caution about my funds, even though I get a lot of information that Binance will bear all the losses if hacking occurs and some facts that have happened but I prefer what I'm doing now.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 06:05:46 AM

I am done and comfortable to use Binance exchange for a long time with KYC verified account. Basically I don't go for new exchanges to trade or hold my money, I use Binance for that. Just look it's volume on specific token or coin then you will see the real game. I have no issues since three years+ in Binance for fake volume or other issues. User experience is good enough and the total interface and layout is also good and user friendly for newbies too. I will nominate Binance in the first place from my side. I know there can be more trusted exchanges which I have no experience. But this one is from myself.

XZERO1

Activity: 504
Merit: 33

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 08:19:50 AM

Kraken is probably the worst among all the exchanges that you mentioned, did you even used these exchanges long enough to be able to give them a fair rating?

Kraken has a great history of creating its own wicks(up or down) to maybe liquidate some positions whenever they want to, and it's probably one of the shadiest exchanges that supports leveraged trading.

Best exchanges that support futures and leverage trading are Binance, Kucoin and maybe Okex and I would not trust any other exchange specially when it comes to leveraged trading knowing how easy it is to manipulate positions in a way that has the most profit for them.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 12:46:14 PM

Binance is much better for the best trusted exchange site. While there is a lot of information about other exchange sites being hacked or stolen, binance is the best in terms of exchange popularity and there is no such bad information. So far all of the exchanges are at the top much better for both long-term and short-term investments. Merchants can safely store their money. Many new business owners lose out without any knowledge but it is possible to reduce the losses in terms of using binancs.
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 02:03:40 PM

Yes they are old but after they are implementing KYC method, I wouldn't even bother to trade on that exchange anymore because I adore the privacy more than the service itself. It was really pleasure trading at Poloniex, but unfortunately after KYC I did quit on that site.

Never had any problems on Binance besides of how the government trying to block Binance but it is easy to bypass that, regardless of that Binance I think is the best site to trade so far.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 02:29:13 PM

I'm using poloniex before when no kyc required that time, but after for the longest time of inactivity they suddenly requiring to provide users kyc. Unlike in binance you can use their exchange anytime without submitting your personal docs and you can also withdraw through p2p exchange into fiat without hassle. So binance is the exchange I always used with good feedback from the users.
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 02:54:13 PM

Your choosen all exchange is 100% secure, safe and biggest. All are most preferred exchange. All exchange are more useable and user friendly.

Though you want nominate then i will suggest for Binance most. I use it most for my regular use.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 03:04:26 PM

It seems that you are overvaluing poloniex and kraken, but it is your right if you feel comfortable using both exchanges.
But I have a different opinion, I prefer Binance as the most trusted and best exchanges. Everything I need for trading is
readily available on Binance, so I won't be looking to other exchanges in the meantime.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: