Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:45:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LOAN 1 BTC  (Read 722 times)
tchong (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:27:43 PM

Hello,

I know I am new in the forums, but I still request a loan of about 1 BTC, I have no collateral money to provide escrow, but I can prove my identity easily, any other informations available that can track me, bank details, address ...

I would like to have a loan of min 0.5 BTC max 1.5 BTC, I can pay you back in J+20, or J+10 for 0,5 BTC.

For the interest rate, I don't know what is the rate generally used, but if you get me 1 BTC ( about 400e) , I can get you 480 back so a 20% rate.

We can negotiate on the rate of course, but I need the bitcoin quite fast, in one week I will have some money so I won't need BTC anymore
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:30:30 PM

Hello,

I know I am new in the forums, but I still request a loan of about 1 BTC, I have no collateral money to provide escrow, but I can prove my identity easily, any other informations available that can track me, bank details, address ...

I would like to have a loan of min 0.5 BTC max 1.5 BTC, I can pay you back in J+20, or J+10 for 0,5 BTC.

For the interest rate, I don't know what is the rate generally used, but if you get me 1 BTC ( about 400e) , I can get you 480 back so a 20% rate.

We can negotiate on the rate of course, but I need the bitcoin quite fast, in one week I will have some money so I won't need BTC anymore

I hate to tell you but without collateral, you are probably out of luck for this loan. ID means very little.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
tchong (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:02:25 PM

Okay okay, I though it was quite important ID, I live in France in the case someone wants to meet with me, it will be easier
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 09:08:50 PM

Okay okay, I though it was quite important ID, I live in France in the case someone wants to meet with me, it will be easier

It doesn't matter if a person can meet with you or not; without collateral you will not get a loan.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: